News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Suggestions needed

Started by chuckles, January 11, 2009, 08:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckles

Hey Everyone,
    I'm working on a skin of Storm, and I need to find better (or different) hair for her. I'd appreciate any help I can get.
That's Vxfemale2_heels mesh, and the reference picture I used.

herodad1

no suggestion available just wanted to know if you got my pm?

chuckles

Yes sir I did, and by just...about........now! you should have a link arriving.
Let me know if you have any problems.  :thumbup:

UnkoMan

I can't say exactly, but I'm sure Ink's got hair that is closer to this. Perhaps even on his storm meshes.

miguelyanke

I used Marvel_Girl_III with Blink's hair... hope to help

chuckles

This is what I've done so far...I know it needs more work (the hair for one), but I wanted to get some more suggestions.
It's on the Marvel_girl_rachel_2 mesh by Ink.

laughing paradox

It's a really nice looking skin. I would suggest making sure her lips are red, since she's wearing lipstick in the illustration. May try adding folds to her skirt?

And maybe you could try skoping on some hair pieces from the Karma or Mockingbird meshes by Ink. They each have extra hair pieces that may make your Storm look more like the illustration. Oh, one more thing.. a top seam for the boot strap that crosses over. It shows in the highlighted areas, but in the shadowed areas, it looks like it's part of the boot and not a strap itself.

I hope any of that was helpful.

Zivon23

the colour on the mesh shirt need to be less brown and more blueblack brown.

just my opinion though.

chuckles

Okay, here she is with some changes, and the previous draft for reference.

Zivon23

better.  can you give a close up of the face.....the eyes look odd to me and i just want to see if it is me or the pic berore saying anything.  Thanks.

miguelyanke

Chuckles, do you know how to skope?

There are 3 details that could bee added:
1) the X in the pelvis
2) the "leather" in boots
3) I think you could add blink bangs to lograte that effect in the hair.

'Bout the skin i'm with Zivon; eyes look strange; try to give her a blue glow softer

And maybe, yif you could, make the "down lip" smaller, with lipstick she looks like a ***** U^_^

The rest for me is ok ^_^ And thank to renove her ult. costume, i've been a long time waiting for her.

Lunarman

Looking darn nice to me.

But it's such a good skin it wouldn't be fair if we didn't comment :P

Have a look at her skin tone, it may be my monitor settings, but she looks a tiny bit too orange to me. I'm liking the eye glow, but try a little more 'cold blue' rather than yellow. Again, that might just be the pic. And, if you can be bothered, nifskoping hair bangs from another mesh would make her look awesome.

Great work!

chuckles

No, I don't really know how to skope, other than to hide things. I'm in the process ( :banghead:) of learning though.

The cosmetic changes to the skin are no problem, and I can do them easy enough.

I will be out of town for a couple days, but I'll be back as soon as I can to continue working on this skin.

Thank you all, I appreciate everyones input. You guys are great. :thumbup:

miguelyanke

Chuckles if you want me to skope something just tell me what and where and i'll try to do my best ^_^. Just pm me