News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtnall6

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

herodad1

i like the facial expression c6.very nice dude!thunderstrike REALLY needs a new coat of paint too.didnt style say he made a new thunderstrike skope?Hmmmm...

BentonGrey

Hmm...C6, I do believe that is one of your better faces.  That one is utterly perfect, both in its execution (no pun intended) and its appropriateness for the subject.  He looks great!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

NomadX

Quote from: herodad1 on May 30, 2009, 12:42:51 AM
i like the facial expression c6.very nice dude!thunderstrike REALLY needs a new coat of paint too.didnt style say he made a new thunderstrike skope?Hmmmm...

I'd rather see a new Thanos over Thunderstrike  :P . Anyways, nicely done on these latest skins C6. You've come a long way. Silver Samurai is my favorite.

USAgent

Great, Great, Great face work on the Executioner.  That is a unique look on his tanish/brown clothing parts too.

murs47

The new ones look good man. Baldur's my fave of the bunch so far, his face rocks!

captmorgan72

Quote from: murs47 on May 30, 2009, 04:11:33 PM
The new ones look good man. Baldur's my fave of the bunch so far, his face rocks!

Have to agree, Baldur is my fave also. That face is perfect.

Courtnall6

Thanks for the comments...positive and negative!  :D

More "soon to be released" skins! :P

Spoiler

Sweet Captain Britain (staff) and Wonderman (VX version also) skopes by BlkCasanova :cool:

deano_ue

BentonGrey

Darn you C6...just...just darn you.  I never cared for Steel before, but that is such a beautiful skin that I find myself wanting to see what he'd be like in game...darn you. :P
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Previsionary

Quote from: murs47 on May 30, 2009, 09:00:59 PM
Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on May 30, 2009, 07:54:29 PM
and prem just died

finally

No, no. Only the MI13 versions hold my heart currently, you silly, brown cows. *shakes head*
---------------

Very nice work on your "soon to be released" skins, sir C6. :P
Disappear when you least expe--

herodad1

is steel kinda like dc's version of luke cage?power wise.

Courtnall6

Quote from: herodad1 on May 30, 2009, 11:11:37 PM

I have no idea...I just saw him in Requests and decided to skin him :P

captmorgan72

Quote from: herodad1 on May 30, 2009, 11:11:37 PM

Never heard of this guy so I had to look him up. He's a cyborg and we all know cyborgs are cool http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Henry_Heywood_III_(New_Earth)

miguelyanke

hey! C6 i have an aio_captain britain if you are interested built over a mesh that hides the sword...

docdelorean88

C6! I LOVE your recent stuff, but... When are we gonna see more FF re-skins? Those were off the hooK!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Courtnall6

I do need to get back and finish off Liberty Lad and Eve...to at least have the originals done.

So many skins...so little time until my next burnout!

Podmark

Woo love those Captain Britains. What mesh is the original version on, not sure I recognize it, but that hair piece is very nice.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Courtnall6

Quote from: Podmark on May 31, 2009, 07:05:16 PM
Woo love those Captain Britains. What mesh is the original version on, not sure I recognize it, but that hair piece is very nice.

It's a awesome new skope by Blkcasanova247. I originally just requested a new staff on Gren's old version...it just grew from there into an entirely new mesh/skope. It's not a finished skope yet as Cas is still tweaking the staff.

docdelorean88

Quote from: Courtnall6 on May 31, 2009, 06:57:12 PM
I do need to get back and finish off Liberty Lad and Eve...to at least have the originals done.

NO BURNOUTS! Take some time off then keep going. Gotta pace yourself dude!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Courtnall6

Quote from: docdelorean88 on May 31, 2009, 08:40:43 PM
Quote from: Courtnall6 on May 31, 2009, 06:57:12 PM

NO BURNOUTS! Take some time off then keep going. Gotta pace yourself dude!

I can't help myself. When I get in the zone...I skin until I'm sick of it. :wacko:

Tomato

*ties C6 to a tree* you WILL be lazy whether you like it or not!

Courtnall6

Quote from: Tomato on May 31, 2009, 09:14:30 PM
*ties C6 to a tree* you WILL be lazy whether you like it or not!

Noooooo! Must....skin....

JLAfan2001

Cool Steel skin. Now all we need is Gypsy and the JLA Detroit will be complete.....wait, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

President Raygun

Wow! That's fantastic work C6. I actually requested Steel a few weeks back so I don't know if it's my request you saw, but I would like say "Thank you" anyways. Once again, great work.

clownprince

lets see where is it ........ ah here it is  :faint AWESOME

Courtnall6

...can't stop....need help...

Spoiler

Moved Cyclops to Tomato's mesh. Moved Captain Marvel to BlkCasanova247's skope (pic doesn't do it justice. It has real purty FX!). Hyperion was a skope tryout for me (added new boot cuffs), and Hogun was a spur of the moment request fill! :D

Quote from: President Raygun on May 31, 2009, 11:03:23 PM
Wow! That's fantastic work C6. I actually requested Steel a few weeks back so I don't know if it's my request you saw, but I would like say "Thank you" anyways. Once again, great work.

I was skimming the request pages a few days ago and decided to skin him. It's probalby yours so..."you're welcome!" :cool:.

herodad1

is that capt.mar-vell skope available now or is it one we get when the champions fires up.ive been looking for a good capt.m.i like that look the best of them all.