AfghanAnt Artistic Advances 7/8/16 - Marvel Adventures Exclusives

Started by AfghanAnt, January 11, 2009, 02:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miguelyanke

Jakew

Quote from: AfghanAnt on July 15, 2009, 07:54:21 PM
I forgot the "Wow" factor -

I'm really not sure why no one has done this before.
'

Clever  :thumbup:

detourne_me

Wow! Really clean looking skin AA,  i can't wait to see the trails in game!

AfghanAnt

Quote from: detourne_me on July 16, 2009, 03:12:46 PM
Wow! Really clean looking skin AA,  i can't wait to see the trails in game!

Yeah, that is my skinning mantra now. Clean. Shiny. Smooth.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on July 15, 2009, 08:04:47 PM
That's pretty cool man. :thumbup: I think that Revenant did a "lightning" fx for The Flash that activates during a running animation.

I just saw the skope he did and I'm moving Kid Flash over to it. The animations are amazing and the speedforce effect a lot cooler than mine. Now if only I can find gloves like his...

BentonGrey

Wow AA, very pretty!  The colors are so bright and vibrant that you can really feel the optimism that (from my point of view) radiates from the idea of superheroes.  That touch on his 'ear wings' is especially cool.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Figure Fan

Kid Flash looks really really good. Gosh, your colors are so vibrant and..yummy.

AfghanAnt

I'm glad everyone loves the colors.

So I finished up all the Teen Titans I'll be doing. Now back to finishing up the Young Avengers.

murs47

Gremlin

They look really swell, although Wondergirl's face makes her look like she's 30.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Gremlin on July 19, 2009, 05:00:39 PM
They look really swell, although Wondergirl's face makes her look like she's 30.

You think?

Courtnall6

Fantastic work! :cool:

Never been a fan of the "fanboy" looks for Connor and Cassie but what can you do...

As for Wondergirl...the lower eyelids are causing the aging in her face. Skinners have to very careful when adding them...it can easily look like baggy eyes. It does age her here somewhat...but she looks in her mid 20's to me.
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

AfghanAnt

I actually don't think that is it, C6. I think it was the size and shape of her eyes and the pout of the mouth.

But to my defense, Cassie has been drawn considerably older looking since OYL -
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/771772-boog_cv22.jpg
http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-girl/29-10885/all-images/108-217008/wonder_girl_010/105-877505/
http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-girl/29-10885/all-images/108-217008/tt_63/105-765220/
http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-girl/29-10885/all-images/108-217008/137931-wonder-girl/105-348577/
http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-girl/29-10885/all-images/108-217008/teentitans/105-838368/

If I were going for say 15 year ago Cassie I would try to make her look significantly younger. However she is being drawn as mature woman and that is the direction I went with her.

Podmark

:wub: Pod is filled with love for these skins.

I can't wait for Adventure Comics. It'll be so nice to see Connor meeting his friends again.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Megatallica

AA, do you mind updating Ms.Marvels, so that the classic one has an extra scope with the currents hair so that we can make "ms.marvel" Moonstone?

Xenolith

I thought Adventure Comics was going to be Conner Kent and the Legion of Super-Heroes?

Podmark

Quote from: Xenolith on July 20, 2009, 03:19:43 PM
I thought Adventure Comics was going to be Conner Kent and the Legion of Super-Heroes?

Connor Kent is the main feature, the Legion is a backup story.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

GGiant

Cool skins AA :thumbup:

jtharris86

"Constantly Stares At HEROFORCE"

Where is my updates!  <_<

Closed?  :blink: :huh:

AfghanAnt

Quote from: jtharris86 on July 20, 2009, 11:28:51 PM
"Constantly Stares At HEROFORCE"

Where is my updates!  <_<

Closed?  :blink: :huh:

See General Discussions for details.

Artemis

Amazing work on youre newest skins AA, love the facework on Wondergirl especially!

S.A.M.

docdelorean88

Are you guys going to get individual sights, or maybe yahoo groups? It's a shame Hero Force is down. I had to whipe my comp, and now its all gone... :( oh well, out with the old in with the new. :)
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

captmorgan72

Are these available or will they be released at Champions launch?

Blkcasanova247

Don't really see why they would be available with Champions since AA is a HeroForce man. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Gremlin

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on August 07, 2009, 09:18:03 PM
Don't really see why they would be available with Champions since AA is a HeroForce man. ;)

I don't see why they'd be available at Champions since they were due five months ago. ;)

Previsionary

Quote from: Gremlin on August 08, 2009, 12:41:20 AM
Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on August 07, 2009, 09:18:03 PM

I don't see why they'd be available at Champions since they were due five months ago. ;)

The heck is a champion? You can't possibly be talking about the "Champions" of Los Angeles starring Hercules, right? That's the only Champs I know of. Other than the games, I mean.
Disappear when you least expe--

deano_ue

Quote from: docdelorean88 on August 07, 2009, 08:32:34 PMoh well, out with the old in with the new. :)

good to know, how replaceable you are in a community

docdelorean88

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on August 08, 2009, 08:49:36 AM
Quote from: docdelorean88 on August 07, 2009, 08:32:34 PMoh well, out with the old in with the new. :)
good to know, how replaceable you are in a community
How replaceable I am in the community? :( Anyhow i meant the web site(assuming you gents will be getting new websites).
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"