News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Amalgam

Started by ghazkul, January 09, 2009, 10:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kssaints

Here's a preview of the Nightcreeper. I will be packing some of these up for release soon. Hope he looks like what you were wanting. If you have any suggestions please feel free.

docdelorean88

That looks great! Nice work. :thumbup:
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

laughing paradox

Fantastic Nightcreeper, Kssaints!

Can't wait for its release.

laughing paradox

I got my comp finally and thought I'd do another Amalgamite.

kssaints

Looks really good LP we may have the entire JLX soon I am working on Aquamariner and Wraith.

laughing paradox

Quote from: kssaints on January 20, 2009, 03:36:03 AM
Looks really good LP we may have the entire JLX soon I am working on Aquamariner and Wraith.

Thanks. I'm glad you told me about Wraith.. I was thinking about doing him but now I know he's already in very capable hands. I ended up doing Canary and want to do a few more Judgment League Avengers characters, like Angelhawk.

ghazkul

Can I just say guys, W00T! I've never had so many great replies from a request. Thanks to all of you! :thumbup:

AfghanAnt

You guys are really getting these done. It was always my dream to do JLX and Spider-boy but looks like I can take those off my list.

docdelorean88

Yeah every thing looks,Cough:where's a new darkclaw?:Un-Cough, Great! keep up the good work!

billdamn22

Quote from: docdelorean88 on January 20, 2009, 08:15:18 PM
Yeah every thing looks,Cough:where's a new darkclaw?:Un-Cough, Great! keep up the good work!
I happen to know that it is being worked on. ;)

docdelorean88

;) OH, I get it... actually i don't. :lol:
(Seriously, can't wait)

billdamn22

....also Iron Lantern, Cannon Flash, Redwing, Sparrow, Apollo, Mr.X, Bizarnage, Ferro Man and Emerald Eye,

docdelorean88

Quote from: billdamn22 on January 20, 2009, 11:02:07 PM
....also Iron Lantern, Cannon Flash, Redwing, Sparrow, Apollo, Mr.X, Bizarnage, Ferro Man and Emerald Eye,
:o DUDE! For my own sanity, HURRY! I can't, let me reiderate that...CAN'T wait. The uprise in these skins are fantastic! Wish i had the ability to contribute. All i can do is thank you all for the great work.

kssaints

Just thought I'd add I am working on Mercury and Thorion as well.

docdelorean88

Quote from: docdelorean88 on January 20, 2009, 11:31:32 PM
Quote from: billdamn22 on January 20, 2009, 11:02:07 PM
:o DUDE! For my own sanity, HURRY! I can't, let me reiderate that...CAN'T wait. The uprise in these skins are fantastic! Wish i had the ability to contribute. All i can do is thank you all for the great work.
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUMPED! HURRY!

Klauser

While we're on the subject of Amalgam skins - does anyone remember Fusion's excellent Justice League/Squadron Supreme Amalgams from back in the (FF1) day?? 

Great stuff!!!  :thumbup:

laughing paradox

That JLA/SS mixed skins sound pretty cool. I'd like to get a look at those.

I created Angelhawk, which you can see in my skin thread, and I'm going to take on Amalgam's Hawkeye, White Witch (Scarlet Witch/Zatanna mix) and possibly Goliath.

Are there any other Amalgam characters that haven't been mentioned that are in need of being skinned?

Oh, and why am I under the impression that someone created a Super-Soldier skin for one of Ren's meshes? Or did he create one?

docdelorean88

He did! He did! We have to get him to release it! Especially now! Whose got dirt on Ren? Blackmail anyone? :lol: Just kidding Ren, I know you've been a  busy :ph34r: lately. Popping in and out, Keeping your eyes on us. If you  are ninja-ing us, what happened to that supersoldier?

billdamn22

Iron Lantern is just about complete. I just got to do the refl.tgas and some minor details...

docdelorean88

Hurry, hurry, hurry! :D

docdelorean88

Quote from: kssaints on January 22, 2009, 03:15:27 AM
Just thought I'd add I am working on Mercury and Thorion as well.
How did i miss you saying this! That's gonna be ausome! I had an old mercury skin(which wasn't bad quality just not the best), but i can't wait for yours!

kssaints

Well here's a look see at Mercury and Aquamariner.

kssaints

Here's a peak at Wraith and Quickfreeze as well. There is also going to be a different scope for Cap. America JR. as well soon.

docdelorean88

these all look fantastic! Can't wait.

kssaints

I am also going to work on Wondergold and some of the Legion of Galactic Guardians.

billdamn22

Here is Iron Lantern
Spoiler

Gremlin

That is super awesome. I love his head and the lantern emblem especially.

laughing paradox

Love those skins, Kssaints. You really got Aquamariner, which is awesome. Wraith looks really good.

Fantastic Iron Lanter, Bill. Have you considered adding some glow to the chest emblem center? It may make it pop out even more. Can you do me a personal favor, Bill, and skin your Dark Claw and Sparrow next? ;)

So wait... I guess I haven't read all of the Amalgam books because I don't know who Quickfreeze or Wondergold are. Where are they from, or are they original designs?

So as a quick checklist, the Amalgam characters that I know of that aren't created yet are:

1. X-Patrol (even though I kitbashed a simple Beastling)
2. Doctor Strangefate
3. JLX members Iceberg and Chaos and Runaway (I may create her)'
4. Dare and Catsai (That'[s a personal favorite o' mine)
5. Deadeye, the Bullseye/Deadshot villain

Anyone else?

billdamn22

Quote from: laughing paradox on January 25, 2009, 11:45:56 PM
Fantastic Iron Lanter, Bill. Have you considered adding some glow to the chest emblem center? It may make it pop out even more. Can you do me a personal favor, Bill, and skin your Dark Claw and Sparrow next? ;)

It does have a glow effect, but it does not seem to show up well. :huh: Dark Claw and Sparrow could be awhile. Having trouble with the skope.

Previsionary

doctor strangefate was done years ago including the maskless (professor Xavier) form of him. In fact, the latest skin of said character appeared in "Crisis: DC/Marvel Alliance".

Speaking of Dark Claw, that was one of the meshes Syn started and showed off, but never finished. :(

ETA:

In fact, you can find many amalgams here: Group1 and here: Group 2
Disappear when you least expe--