News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Cmdrkoenig67's Map Thread...

Started by cmdrkoenig67, January 03, 2009, 07:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

So great Dana!  Thank you,  ps. i can't tell you how much i love the sewers map!

cmdrkoenig67

Thanks so much, guys....Please leave some feedback here once you download and try them...I like hearing your suggestions/
critiques/issues (it helps me to be a better mapper).

Dana

billdamn22

Great stuff once again, O Master of Maps. Can't wait to try these out.

herodad1

dana, did you get my pm about the mining colony?colony 2 doesnt show up on the map list and the one that does is an interior map( which its probably suppose to be ).i load and transfer everything just like the others.mystery.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: herodad1 on April 09, 2009, 02:10:49 PM
dana, did you get my pm about the mining colony?colony 2 doesnt show up on the map list and the one that does is an interior map( which its probably suppose to be ).i load and transfer everything just like the others.mystery.

Yes...Sorry, I did get your PM, HD...I'm not sure why only one of the Mining Colony maps is showing up, there should be two.  Do you have both mission folders in your mission folder?

Dana

herodad1

yeah i do.now i also have the big map pack loaded also but that shouldnt be a problem.its not with all your others.dunno...i'll look through all the maps again but i figured it would be right next to the other one.if it doesnt work thats ok...ive got all your other amazing maps! :)

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: herodad1 on April 09, 2009, 02:30:04 PM
yeah i do.now i also have the big map pack loaded also but that shouldnt be a problem.its not with all your others.dunno...i'll look through all the maps again but i figured it would be right next to the other one.if it doesnt work thats ok...ive got all your other amazing maps! :)

I'm sorry, I thought the missing Mining Colony map issue had been fixed, when I re-uploaded the two maps a while back.  I'm not sure what the issue could be now, though.

Maybe open it up in your Editor and check it there?  Check the markers, the Data paths, etc...

I'm not sure what else to suggest.

Dana

cmdrkoenig67

Five more maps at...

http://frp.unlimited2.net/

Castle Dracula V2

Underwater Map 3 Pack

Western Town

I hope you enjoy them.

Dana

Dreaded Porcupine

These are awesome dude! Can't wait to play them tonight when I get home. Nice work!

Gremlin

Holy crap, those underwater maps are stellar!

laughing paradox

Dreaded Porcupine

Very enjoyable. I played for three hours tonight. Gives the game a shot in the arm. Nice work!

BentonGrey

Commander, I've already said this, but let me repeat it here, these are just awesome!  I see now that I said "Frankenstein" when I should have said "Dracula."  That one is just incredible!  That's one of your most atmospheric maps yet.  Also, that underwater cave...can anyone say Aquacave?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Gremlin

Quote from: BentonGrey on May 17, 2009, 04:25:43 AMAlso, that underwater cave...can anyone say Aquacave?

Can anyone say shark trap? :P

cmdrkoenig67

Thank you so much, guys...I'm very glad you like them.

Dana

AfghanAnt

I really love the detail you put into your maps. I haven't seen them in game yet but the underwater maps are pure genius.

Podmark

That's some cool stuff, good job.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

cmdrkoenig67

Thanks!  I'm actually getting near the end of my map-to-do list, then I'll have more time to work on my mods (maybe I'll finally get one of them done...LOL!).

Dana  :banghead:

Outcast

Beautiful maps. Great work Cmdrkoenig. Good luck on your mods. :)

DrMike2000

Awesome! The underwater map with the crashed plane is especially cool.
Stranger Than Fiction:
The Strangers, Tales of the Navigator and Freedom Force X
www.fundamentzero.com

electro

Been wanting those Underwater maps for a long time now - Come back from a good vacation to find them ready to download - Thanks a Millon :blink:

Volsung

@_@ wow
Amazing work  :thumbup:
I especially like the underwater one.

Stuff  hosted by the courtesy of http://www.freedom-asylum.co.uk/

cmdrkoenig67

Thank you so much, guys!

Possible upcoming maps...

area34

That's pretty sweet... I guess I'll have to track down an Arcade mesh.

laughing paradox

MURDERWORLD!!  :thumbup:

PLEASE release that map. That would be perfect.

Were you ever interested in creating a carnival kind of map? Oh, and maybe a Toyko/Times Square kind of map.. night time with lots of neon signs?

GGiant

NomadX

When I loaded the Underwater maps, I didn't have the water that's at the top of the map. What file am I missing? Also, I followed the instructions for adding the sound and it's not playing -_-

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: NomadX on July 31, 2009, 06:16:55 PM
When I loaded the Underwater maps, I didn't have the water that's at the top of the map. What file am I missing?

You must not have read my blog post about the underwater maps at FRP unlimited, huh?

Quote from: NomadX on July 31, 2009, 06:16:55 PMAlso, I followed the instructions for adding the sound and it's not playing -_-

It should...Do you have your game sounds extracted?  Did you try to test it on the Sounds tab of the Editor, like I suggest?

Dana

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: laughing paradox on July 31, 2009, 04:30:01 AM
MURDERWORLD!!  :thumbup:

PLEASE release that map. That would be perfect.

Were you ever interested in creating a carnival kind of map? Oh, and maybe a Toyko/Times Square kind of map.. night time with lots of neon signs?

I actually did start a Tokyo-style map....I just never went anywhere with it.  A carnival map is an interesting idea...I'll think about it.

Dana