Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

I thought we had an unwritten rule preventing Originpool from being brought into the FF Universe.  ;)

daglob

Nobody told me. This would be the Deadpool from Earth-Lame.

daglob

windblown

I like it, and Doc Horror is looking very nice too.

daglob

BentonGrey

Hey, neat!  I've got Andy in my Marvel mod.  I think I may be updating him soon.  :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

spydermann93

daglob

OrWolvie1

They are all looking great! Fantastic work, Da Glob! :D

detourne_me

Awesome new batch of Marvel characters!
I love the Awesome Android!
I wish I was more familiar with the Nocturnals though, ever since getting the Gunwitch mesh a decade ago I always wondered who they were. Does the series still hold up?

daglob

The Awesome Android, The Beyonder, and Colossus are unreleased meshes by our own 3-Eyed Meshing Marvel-The Beyonder. And there are more to come...

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

Seems like there was a chef character who was one of the villains that fought Miracles Inc.

AfghanAnt

daglob

Quote from: AfghanAnt on June 02, 2016, 11:55:34 AM
I love it. How did you do the apron?

You will have to ask The Beyonder about that; this is one of his unreleased meshes.

It just screams for a pie-throw FX, doesn't it?

daglob

daglob

This guy still need a lot of work on his face. The sweatsuit will be used as a base for some other versions.

windblown

Cool!I especially like both Colossus.

Cyber Burn

Daglob...Skinning mainstream???

FR is in complete chaos!!!

daglob

I'd have to be crazy to turn down a chance to skin The Beyonder's meshes.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on June 04, 2016, 06:28:51 PM
I'd have to be crazy to turn down a chance to skin The Beyonder's meshes.

Agreed.  :D

I love those Colossus Skins/Meshes.

Quote from: daglob on June 03, 2016, 04:39:07 AM
This guy still need a lot of work on his face. The sweatsuit will be used as a base for some other versions.

Is the Sweat suit guy based on any specific Character?

Quote from: daglob on June 02, 2016, 01:51:35 PM
It just screams for a pie-throw FX, doesn't it?

I sooo wish I had the time to put  into something like that, it sounds like it would be fun for Characters like the Joker, Spy vs Spy, The Mask, and a few others a well.

daglob

Sweat guy is going to be a template for several similar meshes, not really basing him on anyone. Like Beyonder's Male Basic Cape (insert accessories) meshes. I'm trying to fix it so I can use Photoshop tricks to vary the sweatsuit.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

daglob

Weekender here is an obscure golden age patriotic hero from Great Britain. You can't get much more obscure because he never had a single adventure. Weekender Comics were remaindered American comics with new covers. Green Light Comics, Liberty Comics, and Red Star Comics were similar. Weekender appeared only on the covers of this comic, never inside.

This is on an unreleased Beyonder mesh.

daglob

This is either Red Star or Red Rube. Created by John Guinta, this character was on the cover of Roly Poly #10. I have seen this character called by both names on different websites. Copper Age did a microhero of him under Red Star. Now, Red Rube is a MLJ character, who ran around shirtless in Zip Comics. I have electronic copies of RP #1 and #6, one of which reprints Zip #46, the other seems to reprint Blue Circle (Rural Home) #6 (Steel Sterling and The Black Hood appear on the covers of these comics). I know that The Black Hood, The Shield, and The Hangman were re-drawn for foreign publication, so... Who, besides The Shadow, knows...

This is another unreleased mesh by the incredible Beyonder.

AfghanAnt

I really love the body type on the sweatshirt guy.

daglob

Weekender and Red Star/Rube are NOT on unreleased Beyonder meshes; the previously released versions have no specific standard skins, though.

President Raygun

That chef would make a great Purple Pieman.