Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

I skoped/skinned a Superman with a Cap shield awhile back, so Batman America would be a nice compliment to that. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, your facial work is just fantastic.

bearded

any meshwork anyone has, please release at will.
that batamerica would actually work as a standard bat with shield. i wonder if my bat shield would skope onto it?
i have 2 daglob skins i will release this weekend, i will post here when i do.

sorry, something is wrong with my yahoo login.

darabka

Venom, Carnage and Black Scorpion are freaking awesome btw. Are they availible yet?

daglob

Quote from: darabka on January 13, 2013, 02:19:56 PM
Venom, Carnage and Black Scorpion are freaking awesome btw. Are they availible yet?

Soon, I hope.

Then there are these:

The Scorpion, of course.

Yet another version of The Black Cat (this one from the '90s), and a Red Hulk for the Male Hulking Brute Kirby mesh.

BentonGrey

Man, look at all this cool new stuff.  I love the Santa Volstagg skin, that's great!  I also love the Starro-d JLA, that's really awesome!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Thank you, Benton.

The guy on the right is a Ditko character named Shag, who kind of looks like he may be a close cousin to The Creeper. The character in the middle is a Golden Age villain named The Mummy (an opponent of Lash Lightning). On the right is somehting we have been lacking: Red Sonya.

naitvalis

so much awesome work to comment here, its nice to see you are back in action daglob!

Klauser

daglob

I could have sworn someone was doing a Red She-Hulk, but I don't think I've ever seen the finshed product. So here is my version. Next to her is an interperatation of Witchblade (someone else we seem to have been missing), then Liberty Girl. LG was requested a long time ago, and I finally got around to skinning her. Next is White Lightning, someone wh I know nothing about, but I just thought she look interesting. On the far right is an unsuccessful scope, but I may still do something along these lines. in the back is a character I found when I did research on The Ultimate Spider-Woman.

BentonGrey

I see some more excellent skins.  That's a great Red She Hulk, DG, and I really like the Shag, he's got an interesting, minimalist look.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Cyber Burn

Witchblade and Liberty Girl really stand out. I also like the Spider-Man.

Podmark

Cool Ultimate Tarantula. I always liked that design.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

An un-prize goes to whoever recognizes this WIP group of heroes and villains:

...and here is a bunch of WIP skins for Johnny Patches scopes:

Cyber Burn

Don't know who the characters on top are, but they look pretty cool.

WyldFyre

They are characters from the Champions role-playing game. I recognize Foxbat, but the names of the rest elude me.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

daglob

Wyldfyre got it in one. In the front from left to right are a Viper Agent, Crusader, Foxbat, Rose, and Mechanon. In the back are Malice, Giant, and Spark Plug. Most of these have already been done, but I just felt like doing them myself.

WyldFyre

Yay! An un-prize.

I don't remember seeing too many of the Champions  done before.  Wasn't there a guy in a red outfit with a targeting device over one eye? Kind of like M's Crossfire? Or was that another game?  I vaguely remember Foxbat being his arch-enemy.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

laughing paradox

I didn't know the group, but these characters look good.

I'm particularly loving the Black Talon!

daglob

Some Champions characters are here:

http://www.ereshkigal.demon.co.uk/

Then there are these:

The Skull, Airacobra, Venus Dee Milo, Hornet, and Rainbow Archer

two versions of Miss Fear from Blackhawk.

Jane Martin-War Nurse, Mrs Peel on a Grenedier mesh, iron Spider Woman, Green Goblynne, and Black Venus.

Cyber Burn

Really like the Green Goblynne, some nice texture and facial work.

daglob

Thanks, I tried to make her look smug and scaley.

daglob

So, this is what I've been wasting my time on lately. On the left is a character from the Marvel UK series Nocturne: Mischief. She is supposed to be a vampire, but aside from fangs and being a lot stronger than a normal woman, this is not certain. On the right is The Black Flame, an old Supergirl opponent. In the middle is a scope combining Tomato's Revenant with VX Black Bolt, resulting in Nocturne himself. All still need a little work.

Now to figure out how to do Sideny Taine from Robert Sampson's Nightside series.

Podmark

I can't say I recognize everything you create but you've got some neat characters there, and I'm always impressed with your output.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Skopes and skins are fantasitc, but Mischief is really the standout, nice work. I've always loved that you skin the characters that no one else will touch, it really diversifies FF.

daglob

I thank both Podmark and Cyber Burn.

More silliness:

On the left is a cyborg scope combining an unknown mesh with Adam Strange, Bizarro from Super Friends, and a variant Bizarro Supergirl in the middle. Goring to the right from her are Zibarro and Bizarro Spiderman. In the back are early versions of Flare (I think) and Poinsettia from the earlier editions of the Champions RPG. All are WIP.

AfghanAnt

daglob

Quote from: AfghanAnt on March 09, 2013, 03:14:39 AM
OMG it's the Linda Danvers Bizarro! :)

Yep, sure is. I did add the belt to the original design (she looks a little funny without it).

Seem to be on a Bizarro/Symbiot kick:

First up on the left is Blackheart, then Bizarnage (Bizarro Carnage?), and Toxin. Next is The Bizarro Cyborg Superman.

BentonGrey

Look at all this cool stuff!  Haha, you've been busy DG!  I love the rusty Bizarro Cyborg Superman.  That's fun.  Interesting design for the unknown cyborg there, and I like the effect of the inverted colors for Bizarro Spider-Man.  Mischief and Nocturne, though, are clearly the stars of this show.  Those are both lovely skins.  Great work man!
God Bless

Sioux City Dynamo

Great work Daglob!  Man you are prolific!!
Io

Cyber Burn

Love the rusted look of the Bizarro Cyborg Superman.