News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JKCarrier

Working on a couple of Golden Agers...

You can tell one is a bad guy because he's smoking.  ;)

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Kenn

Yes.  Yes it is.   The other, I believe is his foe Master Man.   "STYGIA!"
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

daglob

Hey! Two more off my list.... :)

SickAlice

@detourne_me: Just catching that. No props needed. We don't have license on the characters anyways. I'll be honest I thought someone here was going to beat me to the punch on Orb considering he's wagging his, um, eyeball in all our faces lately. Plus like I've said before I pretty much loath anything I do by default so I can only look forward more the anyone elses take on a character. Looks real nice BTW but coming from you I'm surprised.

detourne_me

Thanks, man.

Well, just got back from watching Guardians of the Galaxy tonight.
I have to say, Pod, I'm really sorry that I gave you that cruddy Rocket skope to skin! heh.
I just revamped the Rocket Raccoon skope, so this time he actually runs on the ground, and his proportions are better suited to the character. Oh, and he has a working jetpack now too!
Here's a video showing it off.
http://youtu.be/oRm352tue9Y

He'll be in my Yahoo Group soon with Drax.

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: detourne_me on August 11, 2014, 02:32:18 PM
Thanks, man.

Well, just got back from watching Guardians of the Galaxy tonight.
I have to say, Pod, I'm really sorry that I gave you that cruddy Rocket skope to skin! heh.
I just revamped the Rocket Raccoon skope, so this time he actually runs on the ground, and his proportions are better suited to the character. Oh, and he has a working jetpack now too!
Here's a video showing it off.
http://youtu.be/oRm352tue9Y

He'll be in my Yahoo Group soon with Drax.

HA! Love it!

windblown

That's very cool DM! The jetpack looks great  :thumbup: :thumbup:

Podmark

Sweet Rocket DM! I was wondering if someone might revisit him with the movie's release.
When I finally get my desktop up and running again I'll update my skins.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Here's another little teaser!
Spoiler

BentonGrey

Ohh, neat!

Spoiler
"I'm guessing that answer is 'I am Groot...'"
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

bat1987

Haven't messed around with nifskope in ages.

Original character of mine (as original as anything based on Baron Samedi can be lol), Voodoo.

There is some clipping with the trenchoat due to how Area34's Brother voodoo is positioned in nifskope. Might be masked with a skin (which I might end up requesting for this guy :P)

BentonGrey

Ohh, interesting looking skope, Bat!
God Bless

hoss20

Hey, DM. Are you doing a full skope of that character or only skoping keyframes? I know first hand what a hassle skoping keyframes can be, so I don't say "only" to mean that this is any less work than skoping a mesh. I only ask because I am currently doing a skope of this character myself using the same base mesh, but I was manipulating the body parts to match more of the humanoid appearance of the character and am looking at adding a different head along with a couple of other pieces.

If you're doing a full skope, I'll cease and desist, as this character isn't a super high priority for me. If you're doing the keyframes alone, I would love if we could combine our efforts like we did for my Lizard skope. Just let me know as I don't believe us working independently will cause any issues.

What you previewed looks very cool, by the way. He definitely needs those type of animations.

detourne_me

Hey Hoss!
It's great to hear that you're tackling him too.
I was only sloping keyframes myself. Left the base mesh as is.
Of course I'd love to collaborate with you, so when I get back in a few days I can send you my progress.
I've added Gren's Giantman keyframes on top of te base ent keys. And then added growing/stretching to a few different ranged animations and given them contact points. (2 with growing arms, 1 with growing fingers)
I've also thought about adding a shield or other weapons too, but haven't done anything there.

Bat, that Baron Samedi inspired character looks great so far.
Voodoo is so underused and under appreciated.

bat1987

Changed the hat and added feather from the tom_versatile mesh and changed the jacket to the one from TJ's Van Helsing. He's pretty much done (save for the skin which exceeds my abilities). Forgot how much fun it is to mess around in nifskope, haven't done it in years :)

Cyber Burn

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, but here's a work in progress:

The Flamethrower is from here: http://tf3dm.com/

The Rectangle Flame Shield is by SickAlice.

The Backpack pieces are by Tommyboy.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Thanks Pod, this has been on my "To Do" list forever, feels good to finally get to it.

daglob

Ah, good. We can always use some more Nazis. :)

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on August 20, 2014, 10:29:38 PM
Ah, good. We can always use some more Nazis. :)

Very much agreed.

I should also mention that this would not have been possible without the Weapon Packs that RandomDays released, or without the help of Windblown, who walked me through the steps so that I could use actually use the Flamethrower.

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 19, 2014, 12:13:19 AM
It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, but here's a work in progress:

The Flamethrower is from here: http://tf3dm.com/

The Rectangle Flame Shield is by SickAlice.

The Backpack pieces are by Tommyboy.

That is freakin amazing, Cyber!  I love it!

Too bad they won't be all too effective against THE HUMAN TORCH!!!  :P

Cyber Burn

Too true, but Aquaman and the Sub-Mariner are going to fry.  :P

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 20, 2014, 10:45:20 PM
Too true, but Aquaman and the Sub-Mariner are going to fry.  :P

(Turns on the "Benton can't hear this"-O-Matic)

I love grilled fish! :P

BentonGrey

My Aquaman sense is tingling! 

Ha, that's awesome, CB!  Those guys are totally going to have to show up in my revamped JSA campaign! :D
God Bless

windblown

Cyber Burn

Thanks Windblown, your advice was very helpful with this, and the custom piece from SickAlice gave me the look I was going for.

Quote from: BentonGrey on August 24, 2014, 04:46:14 AM
Ha, that's awesome, CB!  Those guys are totally going to have to show up in my revamped JSA campaign!

I'm still having some issues with the Reflections, and I'm still trying to get the Particle Emitter at the end of the Torch to point in the correct direction. But otherwise, I'm actually pretty happy with it.

So as soon as I get this working the way I want it, I'll send it your way.

windblown

David Alleyne "Prodigy" was an X-men student with the ability to mimic the knowledge and skills of people around him. He was depowered at the M-day by the Scarlet Witch's spell, but he was partially repowered by the Stepford Cuckoos who restored his previous memories.

He was part of the New Mutants squad and the New X-men team. Nowadays he is a member of the Young Avengers.

This is just Podmark's previous skope with new animations (to make him more a fighter) and the Young Avengers costume added. I hope he likes it because I know this is one of his favorite characters. I've also put a new animation where he uses his cybernetic glasses to analyze an enemy:

Podmark

I love it. I want it.

My replacement Power Supply is in, and I'll be installing it tomorrow with a friend. If all goes well I'll be back to your skopes very soon WB!  :thumbup:
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Quote from: Podmark on August 26, 2014, 12:05:35 AM
I love it. I want it.

Glad to hear that! :) I'll send this one and Armor soon.

Quote from: Podmark on August 26, 2014, 12:05:35 AM
My replacement Power Supply is in, and I'll be installing it tomorrow with a friend. If all goes well I'll be back to your skopes very soon WB!  :thumbup:

That's great  :thumbup: