News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Ohh man, classic Weather Wizard!  I totally  want to see that! :D  The skope is looking great, JKC!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Quote from: JKCarrier on July 06, 2014, 06:02:03 AM

Working on old-school Weather Wizard. There's a couple of other Flash rogues I want to do as well.

Great job on the details, the shoes look really cool.

detourne_me

With apologies to Sick Alice, I had no idea you were going to release an Orb today too!
Well, you also released a metric buttload of many other amazing characters, too.  So that's pretty rad.

Here is my version of The Orb!

and he is available here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/detourne_me/files/Marvel%20Skopes/

He's pretty much my Ghost Rider minus the flames, but plus a giant eyeball.  And I was able to give him a raygun attack, too! I really am picking up on the great work windlown has been doing.

Speaking of which,  the X-Terminators look fantastic, especially Boomer in my opinion!

and JKC, I am so glad you are still pumping out the Silver Age baddies,  your attention to detail is amazing.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

JKCarrier

Man, I never thought I'd see even one Orb mesh, let alone two!  :D How can I choose between them?  :blink:

Working on a Golden Glider for my Flash rogues set:

WyldFyre

Old school WW and Glider.... Color me happy.  :thumbup: :yipee
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Cyber Burn

Sweet, now I'll have a Golden Glider to go with my Chillblaine.  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

I think it's been a while since I've posted something I've done here, but here's a WIP of the "Payback" version of the Punisher:

It took a while, but I finally got the Leg Brace to work right.

detourne_me

Nice!  A working Leg brace?  interesting!

BentonGrey

God Bless

trebean

YAAY, MORE FLASH ROGUES!
Also, that Punisher looks sweet

detourne_me

Here's another skin/skope I've just finished.  Warren Ellis and Declan Shelvey are making one of the best books on the shelves these days, so I thought I would make the latest incarnation of Mr. Knight.  This is I believe the fourth Moon Knight skope I've done.

He's got a mix of Gren's keyframes, so he has both throwing crescents and nunchuku skills (I know he hasn't really displayed such skills yet, but we've already got a lot of melee fighters with clubs and sticks.... I wanted to mix it up a bit)

Available here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/detourne_me/files/Marvel%20Skopes/

trebean

That looks absolutely magnificient!
I LOVE ELLIS' RUN (Sucks he's leaving after issue 6)

spydermann93

*faints from excitement*

*wakes up; sees Moon Knight, again*

*dies from a double whammy of Khonshu*

Starman

I'm loving that book at the moment and that Moon Knight looks amazing  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

daglob

Quote from: JKCarrier on July 07, 2014, 12:34:04 AM
Man, I never thought I'd see even one Orb mesh, let alone two!  :D How can I choose between them?  :blink:

Working on a Golden Glider for my Flash rogues set:

Hey, now I won't have to try and fix the one I was doing. Thanks!

Besides, I'd rather have your version than my version any time.

Podmark

Wow you guys are on fire these last few days.
CB I imagine getting that leg brace to work right wasn't easy.
JKC that Weather Wizard looks great.
DM, loving the new Moon Knight.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Podmark on July 08, 2014, 01:01:36 AM
CB I imagine getting that leg brace to work right wasn't easy.

Thanks Pod. Once I realized that attaching the sides of the brace to the leg was the wrong way to go (Took longer than I would have liked to figure that out), , it was just a matter of finding the right pieces, and getting them set up. Lining the pieces up to match everywhere was the biggest problem I think. I need to see how it looks with a Skin on it though to make sure it's really done right.

windblown

Moon Knight and Golden glider look great guys.

Cyber, I'm really impressed by the leg brace. That must have been a pain to line up, I can't wait to see it in movement.

Here is a little preview of a work in progress using Afghan Ant's John Stewart skin/skope:

Cyber Burn

Geez Windblown, you are absolutely bringing the impossible to FR. Incredible!

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 08, 2014, 11:40:44 PM
Geez Windblown, you are absolutely bringing the impossible to FR. Incredible!

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

JKCarrier

Working on some characters from the dark, dusty corners of the Superman franchise...

Kenn

Possibly darker than Grax, the Marauder, Metalo  (yes, with one L),  and Towbee, even.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

John Jr.

Impressive work, guys. It's talented and prolific guys like you who made this game survive for so long. It's great to see so much diversity, from the Orb and Golden Glider to new versions of Punisher and Moon Knight.

windblown

Hisako Ichiki aka Armor is a japanese mutant able to create a psionic force field which increases her strength and her durability. She was created by Joss Whedon for his Astonishing X-men run. She joined to the New X-men team in their last mission against the Purifiers during the Messiah Complex event. Now she lives at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

Podmark

Looks good to me  :thumbup:
I was always a bit surprised Armor didn't take off more. She had a decent run on the various Astonishing books, but outside of them she hasn't appeared as much as I thought. i always figured the Whedon bump would make her a star.

The armor looks cool. What's it made from?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

I had never thought about it but you're right. She only was a prominent character in the Astonishing books and that mini with Wolverine.

Quote from: Podmark on August 05, 2014, 11:11:54 PM
The armor looks cool. What's it made from?

The armor pieces were taken from Inks's ImperialGuard_Warstar.

murs47

You guys! Wow! Ellis' Moon Knight...an epic Armor...that obscure Orb dude from Original Sin....you guys are just incredible. :wub:

laughing paradox

Loving the skopes in here!

Windblown, your New Mutants and Exterminators are blowing my mind, I love them so much! Armor looks fantastic, too!