Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Starman

Amazo Version 2.2

no way. there is just no way that nifskope can do this. this is amazing. the time that you had to had put into this must have been exhausting.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

windblown

Thanks guys :)

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on July 16, 2013, 02:03:36 PM
no way. there is just no way that nifskope can do this. this is amazing. the time that you had to had put into this must have been exhausting.

It took me quite a bit of time because of the different animations for each body, but I think the final result was worth the effort (she was always my favorite Alpha Flight member).

Cyber Burn

Felidio's Hawk2 mesh and Dove2 mesh combined. The skins are by C6.

I realize I haven't really touched Nifskope since I got back from vacation, so I figured I try out an idea that Daglob put in my head.

billdamn22

:thumbup:Hmmm.... I had Dove in the works. Now I may have to revisit Hawk as well. Great work!

Cyber Burn

Thanks Bill, it's pretty much a simple copy and paste, but I've been wanting to do this for quite a while. The keyframes are the standard for the mesh.

Cyber Burn

Its a work in progress, but it's getting there. Any guesses on who this mystery character is?  :D

The only real bad thing about this, is that this is another character whose design constantly changing, every pic I've seen is different.

Cyber Burn

Slightly updated, but I'm not totally happy with the animations. Otherwise, I'm not sure what else I need to change or add on this. So I guess it's pretty much finished.

Cyber Burn

And a "Male_Basic_Skateboarder", just because.  :D

detourne_me

Is that Rocket Racer? Awesome!
And I'm happy you made the male basic skater too, I've just finished reading the x-statix run for the nth time and I could see a nice El Guapo being made.

Cyber Burn

Rocket Racer it is.  :D

I'll release both sometime this week. They won't have skins, but they'll be available.

Amazo Version 2.2

sweet stuff cyber does this mean that you found a way to put night thrasher on a skateboard too?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Since the board is in pretty much every animation, if I did put Night Thrasher on this skope, it would be without his weapons, and I prefer to have a Night Thrasher with weapons.

windblown

Great skopes Cyber!! really cool.

windblown

Here is a new New X-men skope:

Surge (Noriko Ashida) was the leader of the New X-men team, she is a mutant with electricity-absorbing powers who requires wearing a pair of gauntlets designed by Forge to fully control them. She can discharge the absorbed electricity through lightning blasts or super-speed bursts.

The skope is set to show her multiple looks (textures are based on Pod's skins). The hair piece in the costume on the right was created by Tomato so Pod could skin that costume.

The run animation shows an electric trail (like AfghanAnt's Kid Flash skope):

Amazo Version 2.2

you and podmark make an awesome team windblown. this skope is another awesome creation.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

murs47

Cyber Burn

I don't know how I missed this, another excellent skope Windblown. You have some amazing skill Windblown, with everything you do, you continue to impress.

cmdrkoenig67

Amazing work, Windblown and Cyber!
Quote from: windblown on July 15, 2013, 11:55:10 PM
Snowbird is almost done:
snip!
(The owl skope was done by Cmdrkoenig67/Dana and is very cool in my opinion).

Thank you so much, Windblown...I'm not as accomplished as you with keyframes and mesh Skoping, but I try.  Snowbird looks absolutely amazing.  Are you going to join one of the websites and release some of these great Skopes? 

Speaking of the Owl mesh (which is made from the Sam the Eagle mesh, of course)...I've been experimenting with the mesh and started making this Toho monster (still a work-in-progress, she still needs legs and I think I'll make a couple more skins for her)..

Cyber, those skateboard dudes are so cool...You should try a lady skater too (if that will work?).

Dana

martialstorm

That's awesome and beautiful Dana  :thumbup:

cmdrkoenig67

Cyber Burn

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on July 27, 2013, 09:16:22 AM
Amazing work, Windblown and Cyber!
Quote from: windblown on July 15, 2013, 11:55:10 PM
Snowbird is almost done:
snip!
(The owl skope was done by Cmdrkoenig67/Dana and is very cool in my opinion).

Thank you so much, Windblown...I'm not as accomplished as you with keyframes and mesh Skoping, but I try.  Snowbird looks absolutely amazing.  Are you going to join one of the websites and release some of these great Skopes? 

Speaking of the Owl mesh (which is made from the Sam the Eagle mesh, of course)...I've been experimenting with the mesh and started making this Toho monster (still a work-in-progress, she still needs legs and I think I'll make a couple more skins for her)..

Cyber, those skateboard dudes are so cool...You should try a lady skater too (if that will work?).

Dana

Challenge accepted...This was pretty simple, it was just a matter of replacing the "Male_Basic" portion of the Mesh with the "Female_Basic" portion of Lord Ehmsidy's Crymsin Mesh.

Very nice skope you have going on there Dana, you guys continue to amaze me with everything I see in this thread. I am really envious of the talent that is consistently demonstrated here. 

BentonGrey

CB, I love the skateboarders.  That's really awesome.

Dana, that is too cool, man!  Mothra! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

So, Amazo was kidding around and requested a mesh, so I went and started it:

I'll try to add some Superman and Flash animations, but I've had little luck altering keyframes.

I snitched the Amazo body from another scope (I believe the original was Namor), put him on a John Stewart I had enlarged slightly, and then had to enlarge the aura to get it to fit as well as it does.

Amazo Version 2.2

this is awesome thanx for giving this a attempt  :thumbup:

oldmanwinters

Mothra?  Woah, I didn't even know such things could be done!  Nice work.   :thumbup:

hoss20

Quote from: daglob on July 27, 2013, 06:11:33 PM
I'll try to add some Superman and Flash animations, but I've had little luck altering keyframes.

I snitched the Amazo body from another scope (I believe the original was Namor), put him on a John Stewart I had enlarged slightly, and then had to enlarge the aura to get it to fit as well as it does.

Daglob, you may want to try Grenadier's keyframes that are at NPI. I'm sure they're in one of his Yahoo groups, as well. He has a male_basic_speedster and some male_basic_eternal keyframes (which may work well enough for Superman). I plugged these into the John_Stewart_modern mesh that I have and they work. Gren also has Superman keyframes at NPI, but they are for caped meshes and didn't work for the John Stewart mesh. I'd be happy to send these to you, if you want. Also, if you don't feel like messing with the keyframes, I 'd be happy to do it for you.