News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deano_ue

Quote from: NomadX on June 09, 2009, 03:38:59 AM
Can anyone contact Fusion and beg for him to allow skoping of his meshes? I guess it seems really selfish but I'd love to see an update by Ultimate Evil of He-man and Skeletor. Then again UE hasn't released his latest stuff so it would just be a tease  :P

it keeps you lot interested don't it

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on June 09, 2009, 04:09:16 AM
Sorry man but when I contacted him he was pretty clear about the matter and asked me to let folks know that his stuff is completely "hands-off" for skoping. :(

i can understand him, i mean really if you think about it. so we have to respect his wishes, so if we want new MOTU meshes we need a new mesher to get interested or i just need to learn gmax, yeah neither gonna happen

The_Baroness

BentonGrey

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on June 09, 2009, 09:18:12 PM
My next project......
Spoiler
:rolleyes:

Urg....you're going to make me regret giving up on my GI JOE ideas.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

style

Oh my GoD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and your mind are the same!!!! Because this was my next skoping gig!!!!!
Spoiler

Guess I can scratch Snakeeyes off
The Ultimate Fan!

Blkcasanova247

I keep telling you that we share the same brain when it comes to skopin' fella. ;)  :D I'm gonna do it 2 ways...I hope. The "classic" uniform and a more modern "commando" look with pants and pouches galore. Oh and I'm gonna do Storm Shadow as well...but that'll be it for my G.I.Joe characters.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

cascarudo

i m back here a original character (my brother`s idea) iron demon and i still working on cleopatra im having a hard time with the hat/crown if someone has any idea let me know please hope you like by the way excelents skopes

Blkcasanova247

Your originals are awesome...another great skope man! :thumbup: If you need help..pm me and I'll help you if I can. ;).

Gremlin

herodad1

cascarudo, that looks excellent.you have an amazing imagination.i like that you make new things instead of repeats of already done characters.everything you make is fresh ideas.

Failed_Hero

Gee Herodad what am I chopped liver, j/k. Really like the look of this guy cascarudo, very nice.
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

herodad1

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: Failed_Hero on June 11, 2009, 02:05:43 AM
Gee Herodad what am I chopped liver, j/k. Really like the look of this guy cascarudo, very nice.

Yes...you are chopped liver...sauteed in butter with vidalia onions, chopped county bacon and a little thyme served on top scrambled eggs with guerre cheese and lightly toasted 12 grain molasses bread rubbed with a little garlic and olive oil. ;) :P

Gremlin

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on June 11, 2009, 03:11:46 AM
Quote from: Failed_Hero on June 11, 2009, 02:05:43 AM

Yes...you are chopped liver...sauteed in butter with vidalia onions, chopped county bacon and a little thyme served on top scrambled eggs with a guerre cheese and lightly toasted 12 grain molasses bread rubbed with a little garlic and olive oil. ;) :P

I don't like liver on principle but that actually sounds pretty good. *goes at FH with a knife*

herodad1

oh, now i know what you were refering too.didnt look back far enough.yes failed_hero...your are equally awsome.i really like original characters.it takes imagination to come up with something new.also..i like liver-n-onions.lots of iron! :thumbup:

cascarudo

i don t see that until now are just amazing love the scarab the feets and the head soo cool  :rolleyes: hope you release it soon

Alphanaut

"Tonight I dine on Turtle Soup!"

I had been working on a skope of The Shredder for a while, in particular re-mapping a bunch of the pieces, fitting them into fewer files, etc. However, I lost that particular version when I had a particularly tough combo of rootkits and viruses which forced me to wipe my drive clean. This one is on its way, but still has a long way to go. Although it will mostly be for the 2003 animated Shredder, I will add a hexable cape just incase you want that 80s Shredder, too.
What do ya' know? I've got a yahoo group! Check it out, man!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alphanaut000/

cascarudo

nice  :thumbup: Shredder skope Now another original character "calavera" it has two diferent mask

Golden Goose

Two Golden Age heroes from Ace Periodicals

Buckskin

Unknown Soldier

Golden Goose
"Today will be yesterday tomorrow when it comes" - The Hollies

cascarudo

now one versio of beast i was working. "brute" hope you like it

miguelyanke

Failed_Hero

New Keys, new weapons, Same Hero, Bailey Mariam O'Neil is The Guardian Angel.
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

herodad1

you guys are killin' me.they ALL look awsome guys!

Gremlin

Finally you release it, FH. Haha. Love the arm wings.

Cas, that Brute is awesome.

Jakew

doctorchallenger

Updated my Psychoman skope to Syn's Dr Strangefate (Skin by kssaint - available at one of his later yahoo groups - sorry  don't know which one of the top of my head).

murs47

You guys are all crazy. And by crazy I mean good, really good.

cascarudo

cool psychoman and gardian angel skopes and now another character of astro city black rapier hope you like it

BentonGrey

Woo-hoo!  One of my favorites!  He's even got his electrified sword, I see.  He looks great Cascarudo!  Who's next on your list?  (If you keep this up, I am going to be severely tempted to throw together a mod with Astro City characters...:P)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

Black Rapier!!

Love your Astro City characters, Cascarudo!!

herodad1

dont know much about astro city characters but so far liking them all.gotta look them up and do my homework on them.cant wait for rapier's release!