News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Possible Recruit?

Started by DetroitBerserker, May 03, 2009, 11:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DetroitBerserker

Ahoy, Detroit Berserker here. Resurrected my old account and my old super group is basically dead. I was holding off on asking to join as I became a member of a very small close-knit group, but I find my adventuring rather lonely. I'm an admittedly odd one, but I do my best to help out when i'm not in the middle of helping someone else out (I work in retail). I play on the Freedom Server, where I have my level 50 Trick Arrow/Archer Defender Detroit Stalker, soon to be level 41 Martial Arts/Willpower Scrapper DC Berserker. I suffer from alt-itus, but Berserker is my new main.
I'm on most weeks Monday-Wednesday, schedule varies.
Summary:
Decent Dude.
lvl 50 Defender
lvl 41 Scrapper
Very interested in joining.
Global Chat Handle @DetroitBerserker
"His (Odin's) men rushed forward without armor, were as mad as dogs or wolves, bit their shields, and were as strong as bears or wild bulls, and killed people at a blow, but neither fire nor iron told upon themselves".

Tortuga

Although we already have a plethora of Decent Dudes, I'm sure one more won't hurt.

Camma

If you haven't already met up with someone, send a message to @Camma, or i will shoot one to you when i am on.

What time do you normally get online?  I will try to meet up with you if you haven't already gotten an invite.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with our service, I hate you