News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Axe head.

Started by deanjo2000, September 28, 2026, 06:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanjo2000

Is it possible to remove the handle from the axe on the blood axe mesh, or male heavy axe mesh. Basically I just want the axe head with no handle. Thanks for any help.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Randomdays

Should be possible. I'll take a look in a bit

Randomdays

Done Dean - uploaded to my requests folder. I wasn't sure what you exactly needed so I did 3 quick versions.

deanjo2000

I really appreciate what you've done and the 3rd version is exactly what I want. The only problem is they seem to be broken or fractured?
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Randomdays

I see that now - part of the mesh was turned inside out.

Coeeected  version of axe 3 uploaded

deanjo2000

 :thumbup:  Brilliant thank you, it's perfect.
This is what it was for.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.