News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Marvel page updates

Started by SickAlice, January 02, 2014, 11:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

I have to agree with Ghaz, SA you've really come a long way. Your recent stuff looks spot on and I'm very happy that you're creating stuff for this game.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Added Supergiant.

@Podmark: Thanks much Pod, that means a lot to me.

@ghazkul: I've been fiddling with Superior Iron Man. Getting over a few hurdles with that one yet. I always wanted to do Medusa but never felt I'd do it justice.

Epimethee

Add me to the list of happy FR'ers enjoying your work quite a lot, SA.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Epimethee on April 11, 2015, 04:00:00 PM
Add me to the list of happy FR'ers enjoying your work quite a lot, SA.

Ditto.  :thumbup:

SickAlice

Added Ebony Maw.

Thanks again for the compliments.

This will be the last update on this page as I've exceeded the character limit. Any further releases for the Marvel page will be previewed in a second thread.

SickAlice

@ghazkul: I changed my mind about Superior Iron Man. I figure there's been a few requests for that one the past two or so months so I'm working on him now.

ghazkul

windblown

I love the new releases SA  :thumbup:

jevian2000

LOve the new Thor, SA, and can't wait for Superior Iron Man. I just love you guys are creating new and up to date material for this game.

jeff

SickAlice

Thanks. Doing the newer designs has been on my mind. Technically I could care less about about doing a character like Supergiant but the costume design is really neat. I keep tabs on the request board as well. It may take awhile but I'm always noting what's coming up there. In most cases the requests are too in advance, whereas I don't have a lot reference material to understand what every angle of the costume looks like so I end up waiting until enough issues are in print.