News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Champions Online

Started by RTTingle, February 09, 2009, 06:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkcasanova247

I've been taking a break as well. The Halloween event kinda burnt me out. I popped on the other day for a minute or two but have no yearning to jump back in as yet. I wanna focus on getting through the holidays then getting some FF projects done. I'll probably be an intermittent player...I agree though that they need to add more content...like...I don't know...good hairstyles for black players :rolleyes:....size-changing and stretching limbs might be nice powersets too add. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Tomato

Meh, I'm hooked again... I may not be on as Tomato, but as soon as the server goes back up (should be 40 minutes or so, according to the site) I'll be playing. I want to goof off with the creator for a bit, then I'll be probably be running one of my classics.

UnkoMan

I stopped seeing people on all the time and sort of stopped playing. It doesn't help that I need to reboot my mac to windows before I can actually use the game.

I find I keep doing my missions too quickly and getting stuck with content a bit too high for me. I am probably doing it wrong.

Anyhow, the Corpse is like 25 or 26 or something. I've been thinking about getting back in there. I haven't seen Monster Island or Lemuria yet.

PS: Good hairstyles for ALL races. There are only ever a handful of decent hairstyles in these games, then a tonnnn of silly ones.

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: UnkoMan on December 17, 2009, 12:45:21 AM
PS: Good hairstyles for ALL races. There are only ever a handful of decent hairstyles in these games, then a tonnnn of silly ones.
Yes...you are quite right sir. ;)

Valandar

I've been playing more or less consistantly... up to lvl 38 with my main toon, and have several lvl 8-10 charas...
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

GhostMachine

Holiday event started today. The one complaint I have is that the new player-made action figures * cost a lot of materials to make.....and I need to make 5 blank figures to make one particular Arms figure!

* Not the winter event figures; you just find parts for those and go to the action figure perks guy to turn those in for the figures.

BentonGrey

Well, I'm glad to hear that there are still a good number of people around.  I've got CO reinstalled, so I'll probably play a game or two before I head out for Christmas break.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

CrazyQuilt

I'm on nearly every day.  About half of my 12 (!) characters are not in the SG, but I've got the Freedom channel running as well.  I am really liking this game.  I gotta admit I prefer grouping but end up soloing a lot.  My highest character is 25, and I enjoyed making a nemesis so much all my other characters are working their way to 25 now (they're 23).  So if you catch me online, feel free to invite me into whatever shenanigans you're up to!

UnkoMan

Ohhhh boy. I played a bit now. I think I will really get back into it when I return from my Christmas wanderings. Yes, January will be a big month. Say, does anybody still have their child heroes? Maybe we can start up Young Freedom finally.

Blkcasanova247

I'd been using mine pretty frequently before I took a break....Star Girl and Electrostar...lvl 15 and 16 respectively....I think.

Courtnall6

I still have Kid Cosmic for the Young Freedom Society. He's lvl 13. :cool:
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

GhostMachine

I put a bunch of action figure parts - including a complete Winter Kinetix - in the Freedom Society bank vault - in case anyone needs them. Enjoy.

Alaric

I took a break for a few weeks, started playing again after Thanksgiving. However, I've created several new characters, and have been playing those, instead of my old ones. I'll get back to the old ones eventually... curse my alt-itis...

I did come up with a potential Young Freedom member- the Verdant Vowel's (sort of) sidekick, "lower case". Haven't actually played him yet- he's sitting at the beginning of the tutorial.

Actually, none of my newer characters  have a super group yet. I'll have to do something about that...

I had an idea for a new super group, by the way. Would anyone be interested in a team just for holiday/seasonal-themed characters? I could move Captain Halloween over from Freedom Society, and include a couple of newer characters, the Walking Snowman and my newest, Santa Claws... Haven't thought of a name for the group yet...

Should point out that I'll be away for a week, starting on Tuesday.
Fear the "A"!!!

GhostMachine

Seasonal Saints, Holiday Heroes....

detourne_me

Congratulations Valandar on winning the screenshot competition!
http://champions-online.com/node/594809

Valandar

Woohoo!!! :D

"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

BentonGrey

I'm going to play for a bit tonight to test my new heatsink if anyone is around.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

BentonGrey

Alright, so I'm making a vain effort at doing the Crime Computer quest "Saving Heroes in Little Jars," but I've searched every room I can find (two other than the entrance/lobby), and I've only found four of the briefcases you're supposed to retrieve.  What the heck do I need to do here?
God Bless

GhostMachine

Quote from: BentonGrey on January 07, 2010, 07:20:48 PM
Alright, so I'm making a vain effort at doing the Crime Computer quest "Saving Heroes in Little Jars," but I've searched every room I can find (two other than the entrance/lobby), and I've only found four of the briefcases you're supposed to retrieve.  What the heck do I need to do here?

Blast all the objects in the room (rooms?) with containers. One of the cases is underneath some crates, which was a boneheaded idea if you ask me.

I believe there's one next to a doorway and one on a computer console desk, if I remember right, which are both easy to overlook.

BentonGrey

Man, I just could not find those.  I dropped the sucker.  Thanks for the pointers, though GM.  I suppose I'm simply too impatient to play hide and seek.
God Bless

GhostMachine

Quote from: BentonGrey on January 07, 2010, 08:06:07 PM
Man, I just could not find those.  I dropped the sucker.  Thanks for the pointers, though GM.  I suppose I'm simply too impatient to play hide and seek.

I hear ya. Val had the same problems with that particular mission, and I hadn't done it yet. So when I finally got it, I just decided to blast the heck out of everything in sight (easy to do with Gatling Gun) and found all the cases. But it is badly designed.

BentonGrey

I'm around tonight, and could do a team-up if anyone is interested.  I'd like to get the Rogue from 24 to 25.
God Bless

Valandar

When I finally found it, the fifth briefcase ended up being literally right next to the door of the room with all the various crates and stuff, just to the left when facing the door from inside, just as an FYI. :D

BentonGrey

Ha, thanks Val.  That was one annoying quest!
God Bless

Blkcasanova247

Anyone gonna be around tomorrow morning...10-ish(AM est)?

detourne_me

i might be... I'm usually on a few hours a day.

BentonGrey

I might be on a little after that, around 10:30 Central.
God Bless

BentonGrey

Anybody around tonight?  I'd like to take Stronghold on, but I need help.  On second thought, the game just crashed on me.  I'm going to play some FF instead.
God Bless

BentonGrey

Okay, let's try this again.  I've got work to do tonight, but I can shuffle it around if anyone has some time that they'll be on.  Anybody?  Anybody?  Bueller?

Well, anyone want to plan a Freedom Society outing this week or weekend?
God Bless

Courtnall6

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.