Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outcast

Nice work on Wild Child's face LP! 

I also like the shiny effect you did on Silver and Auric. Their hair and faces look good too. :cool:

laughing paradox

And.. Gamma Flight is done!

Again, big thanks to Bevo for that amazing skope. These should all be released by tomorrow.

bevo

dont forget beardinlair for those shoulders. I think those will be used in alot of stuff.

Cyber Burn

really nice skin/skope to the pair of you. my only suggestion would be to add some highlightes to the skirt so that it matches the boots and top. otherwise, really good colaboration.

laughing paradox

I intended to actually do more to the skirt and kind of forgot about it. I'll see if I go back to it and make it look better. Thanks for the input!

-------

So.. I finally created an avatar.

Spoiler

I created a skope to make Chaos from the Amalgam universe (He and Iceberg, actually), and I loved the skope so much that I used the basic premise to skope my avatar.

Then this made me think of my first skin ever.. which was Zero from the MLF.. and I wanted to do a comparison from then to now.

blobula

Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

bearded

Quote from: laughing paradox on August 08, 2009, 12:34:16 AM
And.. Gamma Flight is done!

Again, big thanks to Bevo for that amazing skope. These should all be released by tomorrow.
cool!  i made the shoulders for this one, and i don't even know who she is.  what book is she in?

herodad1

really like saturn king.whats his powers?

crimsonquill

Quote from: bearded on August 12, 2009, 08:03:59 PM
cool!  i made the shoulders for this one, and i don't even know who she is.  what book is she in?

She was in the Alpha Flight comic for awhile.. and even managed to become part of the main team when they faced supernatural villians if I remember. The one issue I recall was when Alpha Flight found a whole town of murdered people and discovered the little girl that survived was actually possessed by a demon.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

laughing paradox

Quote from: crimsonquill on August 12, 2009, 08:53:43 PM
Quote from: bearded on August 12, 2009, 08:03:59 PM
cool!  i made the shoulders for this one, and i don't even know who she is.  what book is she in?

She was in the Alpha Flight comic for awhile.. and even managed to become part of the main team when they faced supernatural villians if I remember. The one issue I recall was when Alpha Flight found a whole town of murdered people and discovered the little girl that survived was actually possessed by a demon.

- CQ

Yeah, that's the Dream Queen storyline.. it was so good.

Witchfire was mostly from Alpha Flight, as mentioned. The Canadian government disbanded Alpha Flight and created Gamma Flight to take its place.. Witchfire, Silver, Auric, Nemesis and Wild Child were Gamma Flight. After a while, the government absorbed the two teams into one and blah blah blah. Witchfire was last seen during X-Infernus, where she battled Magik for control of Limbo. It's been revealed that Witchfire is the daughter of Belasco.

Quote from: herodad1 on August 12, 2009, 08:03:59 PM
really like saturn king.whats his powers?

Thanks. He's got super strength, flight, some psychic powers because of his crown, and some other powers I need to flesh out.

AfghanAnt

I really like Saturn King's design and name a lot.

Outcast

Nice Saturn King avatar design there LP. Kinda reminds me a little bit of Pinhead in Hellraiser though. :P

But why Saturn King? I think he could pass for a Laughing Paradox avatar too. The big grin, the conflicting colors of black and white. :)

bat1987

Really digging the Saturn King design. Good work!

laughing paradox

Thanks! I don't like Laughing Paradox as a superhero name.. but Saturn King? That sounds awesome. ;)

So I come bearing gifts.. some new things, others things that I had previously started and left unfinished... until now!

Spoiler

All available at The Repository.

The Hitman

Maybe "Laughing Paradox" could be Saturn King's tagline, like Amazing Spider-Man or Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD?

Let's try it out-

"Curses! Foiled again by Saturn King - the Laughing Paradox!"

By the way, skins look great man!

doctorchallenger

They are all very nice LP! My fave is (of course) the Houngan skin.

miguelyanke

Cyber Burn

Always improving LP, nice skins.

laughing paradox

Hitman, I like your idea of using "laughing paradox" as a description, or addendum, to his name. Good call on that.

Thanks for the input, folks. I appreciate that people are diggin' the stuff.

Jakew

Outcast

You're definitely getting better in my opinion LP.
Great work on this new batch of skins. My favorite would be Snapdragon, Houngan. I think yellow is a hard color to work with, but you handled it very nicely.  :thumbup:

BentonGrey

These are all great LP, but that Hounagan is just too awesome!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: BentonGrey on August 25, 2009, 05:02:59 PM
These are all great LP, but that Hounagan is just too awesome!

that's so true, it just needs to be repeated! :thumbup: too awesome, dude!

Jakew

Left and Right Winger with those little torches = coolness

laughing paradox

Thanks! I particularly like how Houngan came together, too.. the legs were giving me trouble, but once I got it, the rest of the skin fell in place.

So.. I have to say, I've been inspired to rock some skins.

All of these on custom skopes.

Previsionary

awww, LP, you've improved so much. Color me impressed. But color me unimpressed with your love of Darkstar. I simply can't support a character that'd rather be in Russia than hookin' up with Robert "Bobby" Drake. :P
Disappear when you least expe--

laughing paradox

Haha, any character who puts a personal dis on Bobby is going to be skinned by me. :P

murs47

Nice Darkstar....don't listen to Prev, she's cooler than Bobby. Figuratively...not literally. :mellow:

Previsionary

Quote from: laughing paradox on August 28, 2009, 11:41:42 PM
Haha, any character who puts a personal dis on Bobby is going to be skinned by me. :P

Pffft... and that's why she died and was Loeb-placed. I went there. ^_^
Disappear when you least expe--

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Previsionary on August 29, 2009, 12:09:40 AM
Quote from: laughing paradox on August 28, 2009, 11:41:42 PM

Pffft... and that's why she died and was Loeb-placed. I went there. ^_^

Urgh yeah that was bad. I'd rather be dead than Loeb-placed.

Great work. Your personal style is starting to emerge.