Bevo's Half N Half Meshes and skopes release thread.

Started by bevo, July 31, 2010, 04:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cascarudo

BentonGrey

Solomon Kane!?  You've got to be kidding me, that is just too awesome!  He looks fantastic, Bevo, and the sword and pistols are absolutely great. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

grenadier

These skopes/meshes you've made are really outstanding.  Great use of blending meshing and skoping.
Very inspiring. :) :) :)

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

bevo

bevo

More ugliness released to battle the Green Lantern. Sinestro corps Maash. Again big thanks to C6 for allowing me the use of the costume.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/nilokniop/files/

Artemis

:blink: ewwwwwwwww

(I mean that in the best way - it's hideous, but super super cool!)

spydermann93

bevo

Thanks Artemis, Spydermann. I guess that is all for now. I tried Slussh there just is not an appropriate mesh really.  I gotta bug out, go back to work. Thanks all, specially to c6 for his skin loans. I will be back. I am sure. Hopefully with more skills.

BentonGrey

Nice work on this ugly fellow, Bevo.  It's a shame that there isn't really a mesh for Slussh, but I can't say I'm too surprised.  That's a tough one.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

That Yellow Lantern rocks. He's like Trigon's uglier brother.

Here a pic of the Red Lanterns in the same style as your Yellow Lantern one:

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2009/04/bnln_redlant.jpg

spydermann93

I love Dex-Staar! He's the best evil kitten that I never had :P

daglob

Quote from: spydermann93 on August 30, 2010, 10:55:13 PM
I love Dex-Staar! He's the best evil kitten that I never had :P

My ex-mother in law had one they named Evil Knitten.

Somebody did Giaus Zed (Ink? Texas Jack?), and he might do "as is" for Zillius Zox.

Bleez is still in the works.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on August 31, 2010, 03:12:15 AM

Somebody did Giaus Zed (Ink? Texas Jack?), and he might do "as is" for Zillius Zox.

I'm pretty sure that Zed was an Ink mesh, and Zod just looks viscious.

bevo

WIP I have not had much time to do FF. Dabbling with this a little bit. The Uvs around midrift and butt are giving me fits. Very skimpy outfits seem rough to do. I would like to see it done but I am about to give up on the skin. Other meshes could work but vampirella needs high heels, I think. Any skinner wants to finish it let me know.

daglob

There are a couple of nice Vampi meshes out there already. That doesn't mean that we can't always use another one.

bevo

New stuff all up at yahoo + airwave TNT and Dynamite, Firebrand some others and about 20 other older skopes young gods manthing etc.

Cyber Burn

A lot of great stuff there bevo, and your skinning is just right on.  :thumbup:

bevo

Thanks cyber. Though most credit is to the guys who made the base skins c6, tomato. Hell sandman is pretty much nothing but a tomato suit base recolored. I don't claim to know how to skin worth a darn. Skopes and meshes are all i really claim any credit for. I forgot googleplex!! awesome base.

laughing paradox

You don't give yourself enough credit with the skinning. It's pretty good. Great meshkopes by the way. :)

bevo

I appreciate that LP. Though I do all this in the hopes one of you really good skinners will grace my work with proper skins :lol: I did put some work into Werewolf by night. He and Alexander Luthor Sr bothup on yahoo.

cmdrkoenig67

Great work on that Werewolf By Night (I love the character), B!

Dana

hoss20

I don't think I'm exaggerating by saying this, but that Werewof by Night face is one of the best I've seen skinned for FR. It so good, it looks photoskinned and even if it was, it's amazing. Great job

Sledgehammer

I also like that Werewolf by Night. The face is priceless.

Besides that, the Acolytes you've recently released deserve some credit. These are very specific characters who didn't have proper meshes in the past. Your work there is amazing.

bevo

I'm glad you guys like that wwbn. I always liked that character. I used to read my big brothers comics, and that guy always fascinated me for some reason. The face is kind of a photoskin. I basically took a pic of him cut in half merged halfs and then repainted it, using it as a guide.
I worked much harder on the pants lol.

Xenolith

Werewolf by Night is excellent.  It is one of my favorite comics, too.

bevo

All up on yahoo

Satana

Manhunter 1

CAIN does anyone even know this character? He is tougher than superman!!

jeremy355