Bevo's Half N Half Meshes and skopes release thread.

Started by bevo, July 31, 2010, 04:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpion13mk2

bevo

Why! Thank you Scorp!

Because you did not ask for it. :blink:

Thundarr and Company. Working sun sword!!

I loved watching this as a kid.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nilokniop

herodad1

AWSOME BEVO! i also loved watching it. very original for its time!

Xenolith

Demon Dogs!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

My all-time favorite cartoon.  Amazing.  Does the Sun Sword work?

bevo

I am still not happy with ooklas hair. I never had a harder time meshing such a simple design. It is odd. Yes sword vanishes from his arm into his hand. The concept is really from the saturdaymorning cartoon guy. It's his idea to do that.

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

spydermann93

jeremy355

crimsonquill

Awesome work... I love Thundarr too. I so hope that a full series DVD set gets made for that show.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

daglob

Yeah, now THAT's Ookla. The one I have goes on Male Heavy Hair Beard, and never did look right.

bevo

I finally made a decent avatar. He is good fodder for rumble room as well.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nilokniop

BentonGrey

Lords of Light!  I love Thundarr!  Great work on those guys, you really captured the characters.  I love the fact that you've given Thundarr a disappearing sunsword!  Now I have a very mild temptation to put together a Thundarr mod....but, no, there's too much else to do. ;)

I like your newest creation too.  He's intimidating.  I love the fire effect on his mouth.  I imagine he'll find good use as a villain in more projects than one.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

John Jr.

Incredible work with the Thundarr guys and your avatar, Bevo. I'm impressed with the details in the wings and horns. And the fire effect is great!
I agree with Benton, this guys looks like a great boss villain for a mystic based mission.

cmdrkoenig67

Wow...Amazing Skopes/meshes, B....I especially like the new demon fellow (Your Av...the horns and wings are super cool).

Dana

daglob

Quote from: BentonGrey on August 11, 2010, 07:07:21 PM
Lords of Light!  I love Thundarr!  Great work on those guys, you really captured the characters.  I love the fact that you've given Thundarr a disappearing sunsword!  Now I have a very mild temptation to put together a Thundarr mod....but, no, there's too much else to do. ;)

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles get lost in time (like they have before), and run into this barbarian, a sorceress princess, and a Mock...

BentonGrey

Ha!  I was actually thinking about putting together some cross-over stuff...I have talked before about my "Saturday Morning Pack" that I envision, and I have considered putting everything together and adding in some cross-over missions...hmm....
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

bevo

Thanks y'all.

I really wish I could have gotten those wings to flap or fly. I just could not figure out how to get a flying animation onto renegades hulk keyframes. I Would love to see him fly.
Either way devil pieces are very skopable got some new horns. wings and I think I can make a decent bat out of those wings, just need to mesh a bat body.

bevo

My contribution to the armor wars. Marvel Nazi Iron Cross. Albeit I changed up his costume a little.

Xenolith

About a week or two ago I finished reading the latest Invaders TPB which had the Iron Cross stories.

I think you changed the costume a lot, Bevo.   :P 

bevo

I could only find one lame pic of him on the internet. Was hard to tell what he looks like.

Scorpion13mk2

Eh, you know, all you have to do is take the spikes and extra stuff offa him and there you go.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: bevo on August 13, 2010, 07:31:54 PM
My contribution to the armor wars. Marvel Nazi Iron Cross. Albeit I changed up his costume a little.

:eek2: The amount of work involved in all the details of this must have been insane. This is just an outstanding mesh Bevo!

bevo

Thanks cyber. It was not as bad as you think. I was trying to fix a stylized Magneto helmet for blkcasanova and it turned into this. The spikes are part of the helmet so no removing them, unless you put it in max and seperate, feel free to do so.

BentonGrey

Ohh, neat looking character.  You can't really have too many evil Nazi supermen.  Nice work man. :D
God Bless

Podmark

Very cool. I seem to recall the counter earth version of the character appearing in Thunderbolts. I think Zemo stole his new body from that version of the Iron Cross.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

bevo

Thanks Pod! Love your work. It fills the hole I had for Iron cross. I must fill all missing characters!!! :D

An attempt at a character I have been eyeballing for a while. Good enough but I wish I could have done better. Marvels Quasimodo.

daglob

BentonGrey

Hey, Quasimodo!  I just read his story not too long ago.  Great work, Bevo. :)
God Bless

bevo

Thanks Benton. Being a bum today so two for monday.

Marvels Troll king and another Asgardian slot filled. Gierr. Don't ask me what the eye box is. I do not know.

deano_ue