• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

The ToyBox is open!

Started by Renegade, November 02, 2007, 01:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Renegade

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

New web address, same old junk. Except these guys, they're new.

http://www.renegadetoybox.com/

style

johncostantine78

Why I can't go th the site?!??!?!???!??!???

Outcast

Don't know why, but i'm having some problems connecting to the site as well.   :unsure:

GGiant

Mystik

Fools, cant you see its a trick
its all part of a larger conspiracy to keep us sane

daglob

Hey, great. Now I can do what I should have done months ago, go there and DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!

GGiant

Nah! I think it's somehow disappeared in 1 hour. :P

cripp12

Mystik

its working now :thumbup: :thumbup:

thank you renegade

edit-
Quote from: ips on November 02, 2007, 07:23:10 AM
hey ren

nice work on these guys. gladiator especially.

while i was lookin through i couldn't help notice the under representation of women in your meshes. what's up with that?! =\

yea wassup wit da ladies

Outcast

Yup! It's working for me now too!!! Yahoo!!! It's download till you drop. While supply lasts!  :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Ren!  :cool:

JKCarrier

Yay!  :thumbup:

Nice job on the new guys, too.

Renegade

Quote from: ips on November 02, 2007, 07:23:10 AM
hey ren

nice work on these guys. gladiator especially.

while i was lookin through i couldn't help notice the under representation of women in your meshes. what's up with that?! =\

I could say something about the under representation of women in comics or in gaming or on this very board, but I'll just say it more simply:

It's the hair. Getting it right or even what I consider acceptable takes so much work that's it's often more attractive to just make a male character off my to-do list than one of the female ones. Sad but true.

Blkcasanova247

Awsome as usual my brother! :thumbup: And...hey bald chicks are people too. Who needs hair. :lol:

Renegade

Quote from: ips on November 02, 2007, 08:23:08 AM
ink's meshes sported a variety of suitable hair for many characters... while i wouldn't say the geometry is perfect or perfect for every character even, it is a suitable starting point you could work with for many characters i think. his max files are released, why not take advantage?

If I wanted a Renegade mesh to look like an Ink mesh that would be a way to go. But I don't want that. Ink had his thing, I have my own.

Tomato

:puppyeyes: *weeps with joy*

It has retured to us, the precious...

yell0w_lantern

Hair is rather a pain in the neck.
Good to see new stuff.

Blkcasanova247

How's about chica's with hats? Or with helmets...or tenticles. Ah...the Twilek go-go dancer. :wub: :P  :lol:

Mystik

the only bald chick in comics i can think of is moondragon

you could try chicks with full masks like spoiler

cripp12

Previsionary

sir Ren,

I ran across a bit of oddness with the gladiator mesh. Nothing major, but I figured you'd like to know about it. It seems melee10 (I believe, the 360 melee spin) has an irregular rotation as it seems to change direction a few times.

darkknight92

joe

Jakew

It's good to see the site back! Make sure you get your blog back up too ... it was an excellent read!

GGiant

Epimethee

:xmastree: :yipee :thumbup: if I may say so.

Volsung

It seems the ToyBox  is only available some hours each day  :unsure:

Renegade

Quote from: Volsung on November 03, 2007, 03:02:21 AM
It seems the ToyBox  is only available some hours each day  :unsure:

?

I haven't had a problem connecting to it at all. I don't know why some of you have. If it persists for a while, I'll look into it.

Volsung

As an exemple , it works now Ren Commander of Believers.
(Vols rolls a persuasion dice)

Tomato

I haven't had any problems with the toybox site itself, but I've been having consistent problems downloading the Billy Batson, Black Hand, and Composite Superman meshes, since they appear to be broken links. I don't really care eithor way (I was just downloading all of the meshes on the site in case something happened again) but better to give you the heads up so you can fix it before someone else freaks out.

|