• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

The ToyBox is open!

Started by Renegade, November 02, 2007, 01:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

GGiant

I still can't download Black Hand. :(

Talavar

Has anyone else had a difficutly with Captain America Modern?  For some reason, I just can't get the keyframes to work with it.  Captain America Classic works great though, and they're supposed to use the same keys, right?

Jakew

From memory, there was a problem with that particular mesh but Renegade fixed it.

Renegade

Quote from: GGiant on January 26, 2008, 07:41:39 AM
I still can't download Black Hand. :(

Finally fixed that one. Restored the link to C6's Timmverse bases too.

Oh yeah, and I posted this guy.

Previsionary

and I, the great prev, is the first to download it. Anyone that says differently is lying.

Many thanks, ren, for giving us another mesh to play with. :P

Mystik

I had to test it out before I posted but d/l it first :P

Previsionary

yes, maybe in YOUR dreams. I knew you naysayers would rise. :P

But yes, the animations are great, ren. I especially like the power one. Only thing missing? Speed ball special. :P

Jakew

Coooool  :wub:

I really like the "claws through wall" climbing animation AND the "pops the beer can with claw, crush then toss" animation.

Great stuff, Ren! I was looking forward to the stuff you've previewed (like Bucky Cap and the Silver Agent), but Wolverine totally surprised me.

Podmark

Nice, and now I have an excuse to bump X-Force and Astonishing SS Wolverine up my skinning list.

The power animation is simply the greatest animation ever!!

detourne_me

YES! he definitely looks to scale: Midget pig-sticker!!

dude, i nearly lost it when i saw the power animation!!!  (all i need to do is reskin it as a real canuck beer,  labatt 50!)   

Blkcasanova247

Nicely done Renegade! :thumbup:

the_ultimate_evil

looks as good as i thought he would. fantastic anaimations

style

The BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint

YoungHeros

darkknight92

Another awesome c6 and renegade production!  Can't wait to get him in the rumble room.  (Now if I could only get it work....)

Thanks fellas!

Renegade

Thanks gang.

My first mutant mesh, can you believe it?

And C6 rocks, as always.

AfghanAnt

Oh my god what amazing mesh. Great job all around.

yell0w_lantern

It's a very nice mutant.  :)

udasu

Tomato

That beer animation makes this the best mesh ever.

UnkoMan

I definately like the "clunkiness" he's got to him. That's how I like my Wolverine. Stout. And the way you handled the mask is great.

And obviously the animations are good. I'd expect no less from you. Glad to see something new. It's been a while.

miguelyanke

YEP!! Ren that was so great! but i thought that we would smoke some cigar or something like this for the "power animation" ^_^

Really love it!!!

THX!!!!!

(waiting for more muties)

Renegade

Quote from: miguelyanke on March 21, 2008, 04:47:39 PM
but i thought that we would smoke some cigar or something like this for the "power animation" ^_^

C6 and I talked about this and the cigar presented some problems; namely it would need to be lit, smoked, and then put out. Putting in particle FX to cover this would have increased the size of the mesh so much that it wasn't worth going there.

That said, there is a skopable no-FX cigar hidden in the mesh and skinned in the skin for anyone who really wants him to have a stogie.

herodad1

i have seen the future...and its going to get even better.

steamteck

Wolverine is great. His physique and animations really capture the character. Your stuff is always a thrill to me when it comes out!

djfredski

AWESOME job on Wolverine.  :o :thumbup:

HumanTon

Yep, it's a fantastic Wolvie ... and I don't even care for the guy (Logan, that is, not Ren and C6. ; )

miguelyanke

REn, i was trying to create a "female" wolverine... but the KFs changes, automaticaly the female body... so... do you fhave in mind to create a X-23 mesh?

C4

Ok I am late, but Ren this Wolvie is so well done its scary.

That power animation is the most clever one ever done for FF. 

Courtnall6

Quote from: C4 on June 05, 2008, 10:30:20 AM
Ok I am late, but Ren this Wolvie is so well done its scary.

That power animation is the most clever one ever done for FF. 

Wait until you see the Things power animation  :D

|