• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Prev's mods: Ultimate Trio Beta 1.4 release

Started by Previsionary, April 24, 2007, 04:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

ghazkul

Hey, in case you are interested I have an edit of the skin for Syn's morph_syn mesh (done in Paint so 50/50 on wheither it is any good :thumbdown:, the skin that is, not the mesh ^_^) in my yahoo group that is about 855 comic accurate for the Morph you see in Exiles.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Redfireskins/files/

Previsionary

Quote from: ghazkul on May 27, 2007, 01:40:16 PM
Hey, in case you are interested I have an edit of the skin for Syn's morph_syn mesh (done in Paint so 50/50 on wheither it is any good :thumbdown:, the skin that is, not the mesh ^_^) in my yahoo group that is about 855 comic accurate for the Morph you see in Exiles.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Redfireskins/files/

I downloaded the skin, but i havent had a chance to check it out yet, but thanks just for offering it.

Small update: One of my testers is currently on the last mission i made and so far...only slight problems and pretty good reviews...so yay. So, expect eppy 1 to be out soon...however, thanks to some suggestions here and a pm from murs...i think i may go ahead and make up the next mission as well.

Previsionary

Update 2:

I went ahead and coded up mission 3...which means I have to send it to my testers for testing, but a few pictures can't hurt, right?

Morph is answering an all important question:

Young Avengers members, Patriot and Hulkling, scope out the situation

Blink and Longshot help out

Evil microwaves?

And what's this that Longshot has spotted?

Shooting star?

Or something much more destructive?

Rick Battlemage

Looking good Premmy  :thumbup:

Well school's almost over for me. I'll get to testing those missions pretty soon.

Peerless1

As it was stated earlier, any mod from you is always a joy!  So glad you're still in it.  :thumbup:  You ever need any special character mesh, let me know.  I can only use NifSkope, but in the lst 3.5 weeks, I have learned alot, and I think done some pretty decent work.  I'd be happy to help you anytime as a small token of my appreciation for all your work.  Just give me a shout, and I'll do whatever I can.  :)

P1 (kinda looks like peon in the short form  :doh:  :lol: )

Previsionary

sorry that I missed your offer, "p1", but I think I'm done on the character front for now...unless you really really really want to skope a sunfire or magik as they appeared in exiles for me. :P. That's only if ya want to, I already have them covered with older meshes, so yeah.

Anyway, small update. Mission 4...which I should be sending to my testers soonish:

What evil could have been unleashed:

that has the exiles battling for their lives:

Has the Dark Knight lost his mind:

Or just yearning for something more:

Peerless1

No problem.  Some very unexpected RL BS has had me out of the game for the last couple weeks anyway.  I'm hoping it's solved for now...And I am back to a bit of skoping today.  I will look into those 2 later today.
Glad to see it's all coming along so nicely.  :thumbup: The screen shots make me  :drool:.

Actually, after looking at some pics of the characters, and considering my current mood, it is probably best not to rely on me for anything.  I think that like the Cyborg Superman Sinestro Corps Murs47 and I have been working on, that they may be beyond me just now.  I can't seem to think straight.

I hope everything turns out well with your mod, and I am sure to try it out eventually.

Shazam

Looking good prem, looking good.
It's a wonder you have any time to work on that mod, since I'm back on mine and always seem to require your assistance, lol.

BentonGrey

Hmm, once again I've missed your work Prem, but this looks pretty awesome!

Previsionary

thanks for the comments and no worries, peerless. It was nice of you to even offer.

ANyway, I'm back in my groove somewhat, so here's pics for mission 4a.

The revived exiles (thanks to vamp for the mimic hex):

Joker's new crew:

Even without wings, Mimic is a handful...btw, can someone help me out here? It's kinda odd that when mimic shapeshifts, he leaves his old body behind. Tips/suggestions are welcome here:

Sunfire watches as the battle for Gotham wages on:

The battle continues between the exiles and the alternate gotham villains + Joker:

The war still wages on:

A few have fallen, but the villains won't give up:

And that's only the first half of the mission. Anyway, mission 5 won't come for awhile, I got to wait on some skins and I have  to actually write out the dialogue.

vamp

No thanks needed on my part. Just be sure to credit Ren and TJ

EDIT: And Syn. Its a skope from syn's WolverineTJ+ and Ren's Powerman

Previsionary

Another update. While waiting on a few more skins to be finished, I decided to just split the mission the skins were needed for in half and alter the story a bit. At this point...exiles is half the length of crisis.

Blink and Morph stare at a gem (that i need to hex bigger)

Lex Luthor makes his appearance

Lex's newest troops reappear

Lex beats up on Blink

Morph joins in on the fun

Even Morph makes mistakes

Boring shot...but is that a lantern?

detourne_me

Looking great Prem!

Shazam

Hey!
When are we gonna get to see this thing? Dragging your heels a bit aren't ya prem?  :P

Previsionary

Quote from: Shazam on August 06, 2007, 02:50:43 PM
Hey!
When are we gonna get to see this thing? Dragging your heels a bit aren't ya prem?  :P

Never if I have anything to do with it. I've currently moved on to second life and that's taking up all my free time and it's really getting my creative juices a-flowing. I might come back to this project one day, but I don't see that happening soonish.

Previsionary

*yawn*

Ok, here's some pics of the penultimate mission that leads into the final battle with Lex Luthor. Major thanks goes out to sir Murs for some very awesome skins as well as an motivational spark way back when:

Lex is still arrogant...and he's really expanded his role since Crisis:

These 3 people look familiar...but what do they want?:

These 3 also look familiar...and yet, their seems to be some tension:

Hrm, this is kinda hulkish:

These look-a-likes are really packing some power:

chuckles

Hey Prem awesome mod. I'm not all that familiar with the characters. But this mod rocks.
:thumbup:

Lunarman

wow, that firefight looks awesome!

Previsionary

omgah, the interest from you guys is overwhelming. Calm down. :P

Jokes aside, I only have one more mission to complete before I wrap up the coding portion. So, here's my to do list:

1. Code the final mission
2. Bug test
3. Update and Finalize the final readme text
4. Add in music
5. Finish/tidy up descriptions. (if you're a good soul, you can volunteer for this job. :P)
6. Final playthrough
7. Create a proper installer...maybe
8. Retire since alex and the other modders are back in business.
9. Finally steal Beyonder's soul for evil deeds and such.

Lunarman

Quoteomgah, the interest from you guys is overwhelming. Calm down. tongue

Don't worry mate ;P There's only like 20 of us left, getting two comments is a success ;)

Shazam

Stop whining, prev, just pull yer finger out and get on with it! Heel dragger!

:P
Cool looking mod prev, your best yet?

murs47

Quote from: Previsionary on August 16, 2007, 05:50:18 PM

unacceptable :P

Urthman

Jokes aside, I only have one more mission to complete before I wrap up the coding portion. So, here's my to do list:

2. Bug test
4. Add in music
5. Finish/tidy up descriptions. (if you're a good soul, you can volunteer for this job. :P)
6. Final playthrough

0. Get the frpmods site back up so that those of us who FINALLY got a computer that can handle FFvTR can check out those other mods of yours we've been drooling over all this time.  (What? There's gotta be dozens of us. Scores.)

Previsionary

Quote from: Urthman on August 20, 2007, 11:52:19 AM

2. Bug test
4. Add in music
6. Final playthrough

0. Get the frpmods site back up so that those of us who FINALLY got a computer that can handle FFvTR can check out those other mods of yours we've been drooling over all this time.  (What? There's gotta be dozens of us. Scores.)

I have no control over frp. It comes and goes as it pleases and coincidentally...it's up now. :P

Speaking of mods, weren't you working on one...which reminds me I was going to do some ff1 fx whenever I finally reinstalled the game...moving on!

*disappears*

Urthman

Not for me.  Guess I just missed it.   :(

And yes, the Secret Defenders mod is very not dead.  :thumbup:

Previsionary

Very good. I'll try to make a ff1 version of blink's teleport for you, though I think IPS or someone may have done one.

FRP: you may have to clear your cache, but I'd suggest trying to load onto a specific page like: maps

Urthman

That worked!  Thanks, Prem!

Previsionary

small update:

I've done most of the work on the final mission and recently I uploaded another beta version of the mod for my tester(s) to play with. So, you can expect 2 mods to be released on frp soonish (which seems to be in stable mode).

Wait, did I say 2 mods? I did? Oh...hrm.

*disappears*

earl of bronze

Sounds great! BTW do to the board crash or hack or whatever it was I  don't think I ever gave you any feedback on the Crisis mod. I enjoyed it thoroughly and am looking forwards to whatever you come up with next.

jocke32

thanks for makeing this mod  :thumbup:
i loved the Exiles comic , can you give us a list of charachters ? so we can se what we all wait for :D

keep on working  :thumbup:

|