• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Freedom Reborners - Micro Style ( NEW HIVE MICROS 06/02/08)

Started by juancho, March 26, 2007, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Dragon

Quote from: Cardmaster on April 13, 2007, 03:24:20 PM
Alaric's hair is awwwwesome! Hehe.

-CM

Don't you mean SAH-WEEEETT!!

It's a Cardy-Clone!! KEEL ET!! heh.

Seriously though Juan, you definetly are rocking those micros.

Do a MikeB7 one... you know you can't resist the power of the nipple hose.

juancho

Thanks guys i really apriciate the nice feedback,
i am loving that some of you are using them as your new avatars, haha i am soo proud of you my liltle minions.... mmm i mean firends :wacko: firends...........

Quote from: Night Dragon on April 14, 2007, 01:22:06 AM
Do a MikeB7 one... you know you can't resist the power of the nipple hose.
You lazy dragon eyed boss, you should check my first post :doh: :D

nite_stalker

Juancho,

Thank you for creating a micro-style avatar of my character. Your artwork is incredible. I've tried a couple of times to create my own but I couldn't come close to your work. Thanks again! You are the master! (This is too cool!)

GrizzlyBearTalon

Wow, nice work... you did some great stuff before with these but now...

:gbtclaw

Night Dragon

Quote from: juancho on April 14, 2007, 09:39:05 AM

:doh: Oppsies! That's what I get for posting on 0 sleep in 2 days.  :lol:

juancho

Quote from: Night Dragon on April 14, 2007, 10:58:58 AM
Quote from: juancho on April 14, 2007, 09:39:05 AM

:doh: Oppsies! That's what I get for posting on 0 sleep in 2 days.  :lol:

Thats what you get for procreating ( do dragons hatch eggs??  :wacko: :wacko:)   so actively my budd  :lol: :lol: ^_^ ^_^

Charmed

Spam

Dude! Freakin' nice digs, man! Those little guys rule!

FORIAMSPAM!

Intensity

sweet!  I like the energy fx you used on Zippo's micro :D

Revenant

These are all amazing!  You have a great sense of design going with these characters. 

Captain Pluto

Figure Fan

Are we going to be seeing any more of these, Juan?

juancho

yeah, i have some of them in my to do list, but i have been so bussy, besides my pc crashed and now i am on my dads mac again, and i dont have my stuff here
thanks for asking FF, i really apriciate it

Shepherd

i wish i could have my own micro... hehehe these are kick *** micros dude... keep up the good work...

Peerless1

I just now stumbled across this forum posting, and I must say  :eek2: these are  :paradoxsign  :xancool !!!  I thought I had seen the last of your  :ff: work a couple years ago.  So glad I was wrong.  Keep it up Lord J!  *bows to superior talent*

juancho

HEYYYYYY
Wassup my FF pals, i need to dust off this thread, it is getting old all alone in here. Thats why i have a treat for your eyes today, lots of new micros. Hope you like them!!!

The AA universe, AA (face redone) Nox Blatta, SHIVA, and a hell of pain to make, Pupae

Fusion (costume redesign, both colors, couldnt made up my mind) Revenant (Urban and transformed) & Carravaggio (redone)

Rev transforming

IPS (both muscle tshirt and Italy t shirt, powered an urban) & The Pwime

As a separate thing, this is an inmensly overdued entry to an artistic Challenge, the powersets one. I got a cool power set, Super Strength Super Speed, and dunno what else, so i created Crusader Zero. But since he was feeling all lonely on my hardrive he got himself a Girldfriend, Crusader Alpha, the pyrokinetic hottie.

I hope you like this new stuff guys, i am trying to keep up with work and stuff, for now i am doing ok

Take care!!!!

The Pwime

<3

excellent use of Unko's re-design of my avatar.  Thanks, Juancho.   ^_^

Carravaggio

Man they all look great! I'm very happy with the updated rendition of my avatar, very cool. Rev transforming is scary good, the effort you put into pupae was worth it, she looks great, and that costume for Crusader Zero :O brilliant! Would it be ok if i used the micro of me to make a gif of him hovering up and down slightly?
Its a real treat when you post these, its flattering that you spend your time making FR characters rather than mainstream like many other micro artists :D

Figure Fan

Whoa..

These are really nice. Nice job on the IPS micros, and Rev's tranforming one.

Actually, nice job on them all!

(I'm still loving mine after all of these months!)

GGiant

Revenant should really see this!
I totally love that transforming revenant! :wub:
And all the others are awesome as well! :thumbup:

Outcast

A great collection of micros you have there Juancho!  :o

How many Freedom Reborners have you done already?  ^_^

Anyways, its nice to see them all together. :thumbup:

vamp

All I can say is wow. I love how every micro has a unique face, thats what makes it really nice. Keep up the good work.

Reepicheep

Peerless1

Once again, most excellent!!  Pupae was worth the effort...and the others... :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Alaric

Juancho, you're still the best microhero-er around (no offense meant to the other fine microhero artists around here)- if anything, you keep gettting better. These are amazing.

AfghanAnt

You have seriously made my day. These are great!

Spam

Holy crud, Batman! Juancho's back, making amazing looking micros!

Those look great, man. Good job. :)

Tomato

Revenant

:o 

:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yay I transform!!!
Thank you so much for these Juancho, they all look amazing.  You're so meticulous with the details!  I like all the designs alot.. great work buddy!!

UnkoMan

Whoa! Back in action! A while go, actually, and I never saw.

They are all super awesome though. I like how even though Car is only slightly thicker, he looks really buff.

And the original heroes? Love them. Awesome outfit. I think that powerset included hightened athletisim and hightened intellegence also. Why do I know? I submitted it. If I had time to skin any more I would totally be up for doing that. Maybe I'll add it to the list of things I need to do (but probably won't) over winter.

|