• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Freedom Reborners - Micro Style ( NEW HIVE MICROS 06/02/08)

Started by juancho, March 26, 2007, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunarman

WOW, those are totally awesome. I can't believe it, thankyou ever so much!

*goes to change avatar*

Kitt Basher

I've got to say, these are your best batch yet!  :P

Seriously they look awesome, thank you very much for KB!

That armored Lunarman (or is it Lunar-man?) is some spectacular work!

Thank you again!

One more ! for ya!

Reepicheep

*stares in awe*

Lunarman does look fantastic there. They all look so... so... perfect! :thumbup:

Tomato

Quote from: juancho on March 29, 2007, 06:42:52 PM
Ohh i almost forgot, i completely redid Glitch Girl, cause i hated the old micro

Yeah, this one's much better. Hair turned out freaking awesome.

cmdrkoenig67

Midnight

Quote from: style on March 29, 2007, 07:48:49 PM
Quote from: juancho on March 29, 2007, 07:21:21 PMI am not sure i am getting what u mean, u know i am not that good with my english, hahahahahahha

Im just saying I wanna micro please :(

Beggin' ain't cool, man. Juan busts his arse on these. They're gifts not entitlements.

Tomato

Edit: I decided to move my comment about midnight to pm, sorry to all those who happened to read it, I shouldn't have wasted space here with it.

Lunarman in his lunar armor is sweet man, the choice of colors is awesome.

Alaric

Quote from: Tomato on March 30, 2007, 10:31:54 AM

Err.. I don't mean to be rude or anything but spaz down just a tad. Style just asked if Juanco would do one for him, doing so in a semi-polite fashion. Given the ammount of begging going on in this thread, which Juanco has taken in stride BTW, I don't think he was out of line.

Uh, what exactly are you talking about? I just went back through the thread, post by post... who exactly do you think has been "begging"?

Figure Fan

Yatzee!

Yeah, the Armored Lunarman looks amazing. Juan, I'm really loving these. I love mine the most, though..  :P

Thunder

Juan, you just get better and better at these micros.  I've watched your micros develop from when you first came on board.  Fantastic work!

juancho

thanks guys for the replies i am glad u all liked the micros
and dont worry I already talked to style, the thing is he was on my to do list, but the buddy is not too patiant, ahahha, well things are setled dont u worry

Glitch Girl

QuoteOhh i almost forgot, i completely redid Glitch Girl, cause i hated the old micro
Yay, I'm having a better hair day!  :D

Thanks Juancho.  I've compared all three side by side and you just keep getting better and better.

BentonGrey

Sorry man, I just realized that, even though I thanked you in PMs, I didn't post on your thread.  I really love that micro, I think that the design Unko made for me was really cool, and you deffinetly captured it.  Thank you!

Sevenforce

Ok, one day you're totally gonna have to share the secret of how in the five hells of Casnia you did that armor on Lunarman! It be so pwetty :wub:

The Pwime

The armored Lunarman is so, SO, SSOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!  :o

BatWing

Charmed

Whoa! Juancho! Great work.... Hey! I remember you from the original Microheroes International Board! ASTOUNDING!

Spam

Terribly awesome job, Juancho. I can't belive I missed this topic...  :banghead: Oh well, though.

Keep up the awesomely-awesome-awesomeness work.  :)

FORIAMSPAM!

juancho

Heyyyy Reborners, wassup fellas, long time no post here, i have been a tad bussy lately, but slowly i found a few moments per day to work on more FRers micros
Today 4 new memebers

Verdant Vowel, Style, Zippo & Nite Stalker

I hope u like them buddies, remember, feedback is always wellcomed ;)

Alaric

Wow! That's great!  I... don't know what to say! Thanks! I love it! That's a lot of sentences ending in explamation marks!

Cardmaster

The Pwime

they just get better and better, don't they?  :lol:

BatWing

Ephemeris

Wow!  Great micros again!  All of them are awesome! 

Now if we could only get Style to change his hat from the Yankees to the Red Sox.... :P

style

:thumbup: :D :) :mellow: :( :cry: .....Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

Zippo

Wow Juancho, I love 'em. Zippo's hair is really great, which is quite a feat because I always have such trouble getting it just right myself.

Charmed

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! What does that spell? JUANCHO RULES AT MICROES!!!

Hey wait a minute......

BatWing

i like alaric's hair mostly its so retro :cool:

UnkoMan

New micros? Horray!

I seriously look forward to these little guys, and you don't dissapoint.

Premonitioner

These micros look seriously cool, Juan. Keep up the work, yo.  :thumbup:

|