• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Obscure Heroes

Started by Green Hornet, March 13, 2007, 07:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Green Hornet

silver age obscure heroes: Ron-Avon, Ideal-man, Power Lad, Jimmy Olsen Pal of Steel  :rickbm

daglob

As I said, so many obscure characters, so little time.

I am working on Mr, Might and trying to decide what meshes would best fit the rest of the Freedom Brigade. I think Tom Versatile has both a top hat and a cape...

Green Hornet

Obscure groups:  Teenagers from the Future, Superior Squad  :rickbm

Green Hornet

obscure Marvel Heroes: Champions of Xandar  :rickbm

docdelorean88

Quote from: Green Hornet on April 20, 2008, 06:29:46 AM
Obscure groups:  Teenagers from the Future, Superior Squad  :rickbm

I had a request for bongo comic super heroes so i excitedly second that request!
(Please, and thankyou)

USAgent

Quote from: Green Hornet on April 27, 2008, 06:27:37 AM
obscure Marvel Heroes: Champions of Xandar  :rickbm

Comet and Powerhouse have been done

Green Hornet

Indonesian Heroes  :rickbm

Green Hornet

more obscure heroes: King Kandy, Human Bullet, Supercharge  :rickbm

Green Hornet

more silver age obscure heroes: Kid from Krypton, Mighty Lad, first Supergirl  :rickbm

danhagen

The gone but not forgotten Copper did the first Supergirl (in the orange and green colors that appeared only in that Superman annual). You can find it here: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Copper_Wire/?yguid=108415129

Green Hornet

Obscure hero groups Mighty Heroes, The Impossibles  :rickbm

Green Hornet

more of the obscure heroes:  Captain Action, Captain Barbell, Fireymask, Metallix   :rickbm

Green Hornet

:unsure: More of the obscure heroes: :blink:  Ant, Bedbug, Shatterm, Condor, Bandeirante, Arcanum   :rickbm

daglob

I have a vx_famale_ant mesh and skin; no clue from the text file who did it. I thoght Condor and Shaterman were at the Freedom Force V&V group (http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/FREEDOM_FORCE_VandV) but they aren't. Never heard of the other three guys.

Green Hornet

More of the obscure heroes Twilight. Witness, Zooman, Tornado   :rickbm

daglob

I'm working on The Twilight Avenger. There have been two versions of The Witness done; one more like a pulp vigilante, and this one. Both are in the Timely 10-Pack from El Honez.

Green Hornet

more obscure heroes: the Dart, Face, Dynamic man, Fist of Justice   :rickbm

daglob

Both myself and Phantom Stranger have done The Dart. His version has the sword that the character had originally. The Dart, along with The Face is at CO1, PS's version is at his Yahoo group. I know I've seen a couple of different skins for Dynamic Man, and I have an as yet unreleased one.

Fist of Justice... hmmm... Male Muscular Wildhair was almost MADE for this guy.

rmt

Spring Heeled Jack did Dynamic Man (Timely version) at least according the the read me in my copy.

But I came here to try to show you this: Golden Age ManOWar!

The character tool doesn't show it, but the sword is more flaming than wearing shorts and boots.

He's a Taskmaster base, Tom's Amazing Man boots, the flaming sword from male_sword_fx but I'm not sure who that's by, and the fin from Crimson Avenger, though it was remapped to avoid conflicts with the piping on the gloves (which isn't great but best I could get it on the Taskmaster mapping).

Skin is mine from a C6 base except for the eagle which was a google image grab, recolored yellow.

In other words, yes, it's a colossal kitbash and I didn't do much more than put the puzzle together.  But I think he came out nice.  Only problem is that I so far haven't been able to get him to convert to FFvTTR for those of you who only play it.  I have sent the FF1 version to Da Glob.  He is welcome to put it up at one of the CO groups if he likes, or I can put it up at my yahoo group either this weekend or next -- I'm out of town part of this weekend so it may be next.  I will continue to try to figure out what it would need to be converted but that will definitely not be this week.

For those not familiar with him...

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/g/gamanwar.htm

rmt

Well I changed my plans and reskoped him for  :ffvstr: tonight after all.  Both versions are at the riddlemethismeshes1 yahoo group along with Black Orchid that I threw up there but am not sure if I told anyone. 

Coming soon on the (relatively) obscure side: Fiery Icer (Charlton), Iron Arms (Charlton), Undersea Agent (Tower), Raven (Tower, based more on the 80's version so I think different enough from Da Glob's excellent one), the entire Royal Flush Gang (DC), Andor (Tower), Vibraman (Tower), Whirligig (Tower), Red Dragon (Tower), and possibly others.  They're all done, I just have to decide whether to release them now or with the mod they go with (the mod is not done but should be in just a few weeks, but may be too big to have hosted).

Da Glob, if you like, I can start a different thread.  Don't want to hijack, I just figure the Few Fans of Obscurity are well assembled here, and I like rewarding them in the less public manner.   ^_^

Green Hornet

more of the obscure heroes: Powerman, Micface, Redrocket, Manfly   :rickbm

daglob

I hope to have Micro-Face done soon.

Green Hornet

The obscure heroes keep coming:  Sparkman, Meteorman, Defender, 2 versions of the Destroyer   :rickbm

daglob

There are a bunch of different skins for the original Destroyer, one by Liquid Viper (Male Basic), one by Flash 22798 (hexed Captain America by Grenedier), and two by Copper Age for Male Basic Gloves Lowboots. I believe that I have another, but I can't find it. I also have a version of that second Destroyer that goes on Male Alpha Collar, and it may be from Kenn X's Freedom Flat.

I have a skin for The Defender by Flash 22789 that goes on the same hex as his Destroyer (or maybe that's just the one I put it on), and one for Male Basic by The Vigilante.

Sparkman is on my "to do" list, but not in that costume. Have to save this one and maybe do a two-fer.

GhostMachine

Pretty sure S.A.M. did the second Destroyer outfit, because I requested that one a long time ago and have it on a cd I burned that's lying around here somewhere.

Green Hornet

Thanks for the leads got the Defender, Destroyer, and found Captain Barbell at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/SAMs_stuff    :rickbm  Here is another obscure hero  Captain Gravity

Green Hornet

the obscure heroes keep appearing: Captain Jupiter, Captain Magnet, Deathmask, Goldface  :rickbm

danhagen

Spring Heeled Jack did Dynamic Man (along with the Thunderer and the Challenger).
http://skinventory.freedomforceforever.com/other.php

The Hitman

I'm working (quite slowly, mind you) on The Impossibles.

I had no idea there was a comic about Meteor Man. I think I'm the only person on the planet that enjoyed that movie. He's in the works, too.

daglob

Quote from: The Hitman on June 26, 2008, 10:14:35 PM
I'm working (quite slowly, mind you) on The Impossibles.

I had no idea there was a comic about Meteor Man. I think I'm the only person on the planet that enjoyed that movie. He's in the works, too.

Hey, good. I've been trying to figure out how to make The Impossibles.

|