• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

1....2....3! (The Wrestling thread)

Started by GhostMachine, January 30, 2007, 09:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

GhostMachine

QuoteECW writer Dave Lagana, who was a fan of the original ECW, is strongly against Bob Holly's push on TV. However Arn Anderson and Finlay used their influence to get Holly pushed as they believe he is the best heel on the roster.

Vince McMahon was furious after the 1/16 ECW tapings and went nuts backstage. He hated the show and was screaming that there wasn't one guy in ECW who knew how to work. McMahon was particularly upset with the main event. Vince is said to be mad all the time since that taping. Stephanie, Vince and Dave Lagana had a meeting about the future of ECW with Vince strongly hinting that ECW was on it's last legs.

credit: Wrestling Observer newsletter

If the part about Holly has you mad, this will have you steaming: Arn Anderson and Finlay are also anti-Punk, and are apparently the ones who killed the push he was going to get. The problem is, Anderson and Finlay are TOO old school and behind the times.

[spoiler]Vince's comments may have just been anger due to a bad show, because on the tapings for this week's episode, he put over a few of the ECW Originals and even had some of them destroy Elijah Burke. But CM Punk and RVD jobbed again this week. I can buy RVD doing it as he more or less deserves to be in the doghouse, but there is no justification whatsoever for Punk losing to someone who is only over in the mind of the people backstage.[/spoiler]

Lets see.....

The real ECW guys are more or less used as jobbers, the roster has had people on it who were called up from developmental too early, Kelly Kelly is a waste of space, and Bobby Lashley is the champ. Yeah, you have a point, Vince. No one in ECW can work? Assuming he means anyone on the roster and not just the ECW Originals, he must be in the bathroom during CM Punk's and Test's matches.....

Oh, they can work, alright. Its just that they've been made to work WWE style, which is for the most part boring as sin. If ECW dies, it will be due to Vince's ego and politicing. If he'd just let Heyman and Lagana actually run ECW, then it would be successful. But I guess Vince cares more about stroking his own ego and letting his yes-men get their say than ECW being a success and making money.

Seriously, Bobby Lashley is more or less just a bald-headed black guy with a nice physique who uses other people's finishers and should never be let anywhere near the mic. There's nothing noteworthy about him whatsoever, and anywhere but the WWE, he'd be a midcarder. What were they thinking putting the belt on him, and hoping it would pull in fans?

TNA Impact taping spoiler:

[spoiler]Scott Steiner is back and is now allied with Christian and Tomko, apparently. He attacked Angle, so I guess he's the `anger management coach' that was talked about.

At Against All Odds, Abyss and Sting are going to have a Prison Yard Brawl match, which means its an anything goes fight and you win by locking your opponent in a cell. Jim Mitchell issued the challenge, and Sting later accepted.

Team 3D and LAX are going to face off in a Little Italy Brawl. No idea what that is, but speculation at another board I visit is that it might mean Italian themed weapons are used. (like a pizza cutter, for instance) I myself doubt that, but with TNA you never know......

Either TNA is adding a women's division or Christy Hemme is up the creek without a paddle. She's apparently going to get a match at the PPV, but didn't say who her opponent would be. With Russo writing, I wouldn't be surprised if they put her up against a male wrestler and get squashed. I'll be surprised if her opponent doesn't turn out to be Kip James, the way things have been going.[/spoiler]

Scotty 2 Hotty is apparently now on the RAW roster. I guess they need more people to feed to the Masterlock. Rumor is, they may be re-uniting Too Cool, but I think that would be a mistake. Grandmaster Sexay didn't even last a month before he got fired the last time. I doubt it would be any different if they brought him back.

thanoson

The debut of Wrestling Society X. Hmm.... My main beef with the show is that the camera work was so shoddy and jerky. In the middle of big spots, I don't need to see the expressions on the managers, announcers, audience, camera man, bands faces, etc..... Just show me the superior wrestling. And Gods do I hate 6 Pac! He hasn't been any good since he was the 123 kid. He's got one of the worst moves in wrestling (bronco buster), his spin kick is weak and the X-Factor is no longer a viable finisher as everyone does it. I would have much rather seen Justin Credible vs Vampiro as both of those two can get extreme. My two cents.

GhostMachine

I do agree with you about the camera work. WSX was pretty good, that aside. The main event was my first time actually seeing Teddy Hart in action, and I can't believe he's got that much talent but is squandering it because of his attitude.

As for 6-Pac, you pretty much nailed it. I was a fan when he was the 123 Kid, but he's lost it. As for his finisher, he could always go back to using the Buzzkiller he used as Syxx....which if I remember correctly was more or less a sloppy looking Tazzmission. However, Justin Credible vs. Vampiro, I can't agree with; I've always been anti-Justin Credible. He's the worst ECW champion of all time (only considering the real ECW, not ECWWE), and was actually more entertaining when he wore that jock strap on his head as Aldo Montoya. My favorite Credible singles match? Him getting squashed by Angle in Angle's ECWWE debut. Vampiro vs. Kaos would be better.

What I find interesting about WSX is that some well known indy guys are using different names as well as gimmicks in WSX. For anyone who doesn't know, Matt Classic and Delikado are Colt Cabana and B-Boy under masks, and Luke Hawx is Altar Boy Luke.

Mr. Hamrick

the different gimmick by Luke Hawks (formerly Alter Boy Luke) may have been his own decision.  I'll ask him next time I talk to him.  They also have Matt Sydal (another acquaintance of mine) working for them.

GhostMachine

Quote from: Mr. Hamrick on February 02, 2007, 08:59:28 AM
the different gimmick by Luke Hawks (formerly Alter Boy Luke) may have been his own decision.  I'll ask him next time I talk to him.  They also have Matt Sydal (another acquaintance of mine) working for them.

Matt Sydal was in WSX's first match, losing to Jack Evans in a really good match. First time ever seeing either in action after hearing about them a lot, and I'm already a fan of both. (I don't get to see a lot of indy action, as there's not a decent source for it around here and the local wrestling fed is a joke; former home of Smoky Mountain Wrestling, and all we have here now is....bleech)

They've got one wrestler named Youth Suicide in WSX who was apparently trained by Supreme, which doesn't say much for him, as Supreme is pretty much a no-talent deathmatch spot monkey. Found out from another board that Youth Suicide used to work in RevPro as Lonestar.

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: GhostMachine on February 02, 2007, 09:23:31 AM
Quote from: Mr. Hamrick on February 02, 2007, 08:59:28 AM

Matt Sydal was in WSX's first match, losing to Jack Evans in a really good match. First time ever seeing either in action after hearing about them a lot, and I'm already a fan of both. (I don't get to see a lot of indy action, as there's not a decent source for it around here and the local wrestling fed is a joke; former home of Smoky Mountain Wrestling, and all we have here now is....bleech)

Didn't realize you were in TN, Ghost Machine.  Anyway, I saw that Sydal and Evans wrestled on the first show.  I am irked that I missed it but I understand it's online.   I have a couple interesting Sydal stories but I won't bore you with most of them.  I've not spoke to him except for an email in a LONG time. One of his former travellin' buds and I still speak on occasion via myspace email. 

Anyway, I mention this for a reason.  I recall teasing Matt on a couple of occasions about how I would find it hard to buy him as a heel seeing him only as a babyface at NWA Wildside.  However, the gimmick they have him and Valentina (or Lizzy Valentine) with seems almost perfect for him to get over as a heel.  I stand proven wrong. 

Mr. Hamrick

oh and by the way, hate to double post.  Luke just messaged me back.  The name change to Luke Hawks was a decision he made some months back and not related to WSX. 

GhostMachine

The whole first episode is posted on Youtube, if you want to see it.

Yes, I'm in TN. Knoxville, to be exact. Puts me a quandry as far as the Super Bowl goes, because I'm a Peyton Manning fan since he played college ball here and came off as a really nice guy every time he was interviewed (and he still comes back here a lot) - never have met him though, and the Bears are my second favorite NFC team (after the Cowboys). I'm kinda pulling for the Colts more since I want Peyton to finally win the big one and I can't stand Rex Grossman.

I figured the name change for Altar Boy Luke didn't have anything to do with WSX, because I think the Altar Boys tag team has been disbanded for a while and I checked his profile at Obessessed With Wrestling and it reveals his real name; his actual last name does start with Hawx, but Luke isn't his real first name. (Yeah, he's actually spelling it Hawx, not Hawks)

Guy at another board I go to wrestles as Cade Sydal for Steel Rage Pro and claims he let Matt use the Sydal name, but I don't know if he's blowing smoke or not. Daron Smythe, another indy wrestler, also posts there and has linked some of his matches for us to watch from time to time, but he made a few bad choices in what he posted (one match is pretty much him getting squashed by his opponent, getting maybe one or two offensive moves in the entire time......and he asked us to critique the match!).

Mr. Hamrick

I believe I know the "other board" you speak of as I post there too sometimes.  Havenn't as much now since my PC Laptop crashed and I switched to a Mac. 

Yeah, I know Luke is not his real name.  I don't call guys by their real names normally on forums that I know by their real names out of respect for their gimmick or persona.

I was going to say if you were in the southeastern part of TN, Ghost, that you may be able to make it down to NWA Anarchy though those shows don't get the big names like they did when they were NWA Wildside.  They still do get some but not as many (mostly because they don't try to get them in as much and travel costs).

GhostMachine

Quote from: Mr. Hamrick on February 03, 2007, 06:05:43 PM
I believe I know the "other board" you speak of as I post there too sometimes.  Havenn't as much now since my PC Laptop crashed and I switched to a Mac. 

Yeah, I know Luke is not his real name.  I don't call guys by their real names normally on forums that I know by their real names out of respect for their gimmick or persona.

I was going to say if you were in the southeastern part of TN, Ghost, that you may be able to make it down to NWA Anarchy though those shows don't get the big names like they did when they were NWA Wildside.  They still do get some but not as many (mostly because they don't try to get them in as much and travel costs).

The "other board" is Extreme Warfare Battleground IV, which started off as a fan-created message board about the Extreme Warfare Revenge wrestling booking simulator game and wrestling in general. And yes, there have been 4 different EWB boards. I've been a member since around 2003 or so, when EWB III was the current board. I'm not too thrilled right now because one of my favorite posters there was recently banned by a moderator who I think had it in for him and finally got an excuse to do so and most of the wrestling discussion lately has consisted of people complaining and whining about how CM Punk is being mis-used, ECW sucking, and TNA going down the drain with Russo booking it. (I know I look hypocritical considering the post I made that started this thread, but the ECW complaints there have gotten worse the past day or two)

I figured you probably did know his real name, but was just mentioning that fact about his ring name, as a lot of other wrestlers' ring names borrow from their real names (Shawn Michaels and Christopher Daniels, for instance, both took their middle name then first name and added an `s' to the end of their real first name to make their ring names). I also know its not proper to call a wrestler by their real name.

As for NWA Anarchy....I'd probably go to a show or two if it wasn't for the fact that I don't drive, which limits my travel options. (I know how to drive, but don't due to a medical condition)

Lately I've been downloading matches from Japan - stuff that's over a year old - because I'm mostly sick of the direction that American wrestling has been going; XSW might possibly be a change in the right direction, but I have to see more before deciding. (This guy named Ditch who posts over at Death Valley Driver Video Review and writes an online column for a site has some websites set up when he uploads matches for people to download - and its legal to download the Japanese matches since the matches aren't made available commercially in the U.S.; he also has one page that's illegal because he posts stuff from various U.S. feds like Ring of Honor and Chikara on it, though) Got a decent amount of Jushin Liger matches, amongst other things, from his sites. (I can't post links because he doesn't want them posted anywhere unless he posts them himself, but I can PM them if anyone wants)

Mr. Hamrick

Yeah, definitely PM me the site with the japanese matches for download.  I want to pass them on to TJ who I know has been on a kick searching for them on YouTube the past few times I've spoken with him.  (We've been chatting about three times a while on MSN Messenger and he, Nat and I are planning to "do lunch" when they get down to DSW.  I love being able to use Hollywood jargon sometimes.  Plus, I suspect I will be giving him a lesson on video editing in person when he gets down here.)

And yeah, I was right on the name of the board.  I post there too sometimes, GM.  I use the name wgh_2001.  I don't post there much anymore as EWB is not available for the MAC (the one thing I miss about having my old PC) as that thing is positively addictive.  LOL!

GhostMachine

Ah. Looked up your profile at EWB IV, and I vaguely remember you. Been a year since you posted there.

Don't know if you remember Kou or not, but Rabid Wolverine banned him for gimmick posting (he had made several completely pointless posts in several threads at the time) a few days ago, but he apparently got unbanned sometime yesterday or today.

Don't know if you saw the reply to your last post over there, but if not some Mac users got EWR to run on Virtual PC.

DSW = Deep South Wrestling? We get it on cable here, but seeing as how its on when I'm watching other shows and my favorite tag team on there was let go recently (High Impact, Mike Taylor and Tony Santorelli), I really don't care about watching it at all any more.

By the way, tell TJ to do a search for Ebestan Hansen on youtube. Its a hilarious match with Ebessan as Stan Hansen vs. La Uchida.

Mr. Hamrick

Will do that, GM.  If he hasn't seen it already, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

Funny you should mention Satorellli.  I knew him back when he worked at NWA Wildside as Tony Stradlin.  Not my favorite person in the world but still was kinda sad to see him and Mike and Tracy Taylor out of DSW.  Though, I don't usually watch it nor do I go to the shows.  Only reason I have had any interest of late in Deep South Wrestling is my conversations with TJ.  Go figure, TJ and I don't really chat in depth about wrestling that much.   

Oh and I may look into the Virtual PC thing.  Thanks.

RTTingle

Saw WSX myself tonight on MTV... not sure if this is a good or bad sign, for wrestling or MTV.

Nice quick matches.  Too quick.  Great for those with ADD.  All spot, no story.  A lil' more substance to the flash would be nice.   I'm not asking for 5 minute rest holds, but something other than a spotfest would be nice.  Some actual technique perhaps?

Most of the characters are a little hokey and seem like WWF brainstorming session rejects and definate future Wrestlecrap inductees.... but oh well... I've learned thats just how wrestling will be from now on.  Shame.

The ring announcer is really, really annoying.  A lil' personality is one thing, that was another.

However, I have to say... it does have a very ECW feel to it, which could definately work in its favor and it being on at the same time I'm sure is no accident. 

Nice to see lots of independant guys though.  Very nice.  I sure miss the wrestling from the 80's, but it doesn't mean I wanna' watch them until they're 80 themselves.  I wanna' see lots of independant guys on this show.  Would love to see this be a showcase for them.

RTT

BTW --- I laughed when I saw Chris Hamrick.  Something we should know about Hammy?

GhostMachine

Quote from: RTTingle on February 06, 2007, 11:52:19 PM
Saw WSX myself tonight on MTV... not sure if this is a good or bad sign, for wrestling or MTV.

Nice quick matches.  Too quick.  Great for those with ADD.  All spot, no story.  A lil' more substance to the flash would be nice.   I'm not asking for 5 minute rest holds, but something other than a spotfest would be nice.  Some actual technique perhaps?

Most of the characters are a little hokey and seem like WWF brainstorming session rejects and definate future Wrestlecrap inductees.... but oh well... I've learned thats just how wrestling will be from now on.  Shame.

The ring announcer is really, really annoying.  A lil' personality is one thing, that was another.

However, I have to say... it does have a very ECW feel to it, which could definately work in its favor and it being on at the same time I'm sure is no accident. 

Nice to see lots of independant guys though.  Very nice.  I sure miss the wrestling from the 80's, but it doesn't mean I wanna' watch them until they're 80 themselves.  I wanna' see lots of independant guys on this show.  Would love to see this be a showcase for them.

RTT

BTW --- I laughed when I saw Chris Hamrick.  Something we should know about Hammy?

What did you expect? WSX is a wrestling fed that caters to the MTV crowd, and most of the MTV's target audience does have ADD. I enjoy WSX for what it is, and I expected to see a ton of spots and not much actual wrestling. But being a fan of high fliers and spot monkeys who don't blow half their spots and actually have talent, I'm fine with it. If I want to see technical masterpieces, I'll go watch Japanese matches.

Most of the wrestlers are using their own gimmicks that they've had for a long time. I haven't seen the second episode yet, so I don't know who was on it, but Matt Sydal being teamed with Lizzy Valentine as college sweethearts, Youth Suicide (who apparently wrestled as Lonestar for Revolution Pro), Luke Hawx (formerly Altar Boy Luke), and Delikado and Matt Classic (B-Boy and Colt Cabana under masks) are the only new singles gimmicks. Most of the tag teams are made up of people who have never tagged before, and from what I've seen most of those feature wrestlers using their usual gimmicks. I think D.I.F.H. and That 70's Team are the only two tag teams with people using new gimmicks.

And Chris Hamrick is an old school southern wrestler who has been around the indies for a long time. (think he started wrestling in the 80's)

Mr. Hamrick

Chris Hamrick and I are not related as far as we know.  None of that the "Hamrick" side of my family live out of state.  We have met before and we had a good laugh together about it.  My dad even had a good laugh about it and he can't stand wrestling. 

There are a whole other set of Hamricks in the Atlanta area that are not related to me, a few of whom are involved with state government. 

trickshot

OKay it might be completely off topic but i think MTV is just trying to get more MTV haters to watch. Anyways back to WSX i would love to see jackevens vs teddy hart

Verfall

GhostMachine

Quote from: Verfall on February 19, 2007, 04:05:00 PM
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/mikeawesomepasses

Yep. And the rumor is, it may have been suicide. He was apparently found by some friends Saturday night, hanged. :(

Over at Death Valley Driver Video Reviews forum, some of his Japanese matches against Hayabusa and Masato Tanaka have been posted for download. (Again, mostly legal since most of the matches haven't been made commercially available and the ones that have aren't available for purchase anymore - there are a couple matches with Hayabusa in FMW that were previously available on tapes and dvds put out by TOKYOPOP, but they quit putting the tapes and dvds out a couple of years ago)

thanoson

Wonder if ECW will say anything tonight on his passing. He was a star. Just forget That 70's Guy gimmick. Though, the Fat Chick Thrilla was nice.

thanoson

And, add one more to the dead wrestler list. Bad News Allen (Brown) died today of a heart attack. Damn.

Mr. Hamrick

I don't know if I should "all but confirm this" but the reports circulating that Harry Smith is being transferred to DSW and he and TJ Wilson and Nattie Neidhart are going to be packaged as a trio.

For those who have heard that Nattie has debuted but is working as a "backstage interviewer" and in an "eye candy" role, there is a reason for this.  The reason is the notion that they want to package the three together.  And unless TJ has gotten his visa in the last 48 hours, then he is still waiting on it.  (hope he doesn't kill me for stating that.)

GhostMachine

I decided to watch DSW this week, which was the first episode I've seen in months. Nattie was working as a color commentator. First time I've heard her speak, and her voice isn't conducive to mic work (at first I thought it might be an effeminate guy!), but her personality gets around that easily. I missed the first ten or fifteen minutes of the show, and they never did show her or the announcer at all when I was watching, except a brief glimpse during a match when two wrestlers were brawling at ringside.

And in case anyone hasn't heard, Bad News Allen\Brown has died. I don't know the full specifics yet, but it may have been a heart attack, as he called a friend complaining of chest pains.

GhostMachine

Well, Wrestlemania this year was interesting. I didn't watch it but got results as the show was in progress from a message board I go to. Only two matches on the card I wasn't happy with the results of (Khali vs. Kane, Ashley vs. Melina), and the MITB my second choice to win it won (my first being CM Punk).

I am sick of Cena as champ, but there's really no alternative at the moment; HBK would probably only drop the belt to HHH if he won it, Edge is likely going to end up feuding with Orton after Backlash if not before, and Umaga and Khali should never be let anywhere near the title.

Oh, and Jeff Jarrett is returning to TNA soon, if he hasn't already, so prepare for TNA to start sucking even worse fairly soon.....

Mr. Hamrick

I was at the DSW taping other night and I did chat with Nattie over the weekend via email (she said thanks for the comments Ghost Machine).  TJ's computer is messed up.  They are enjoying Atlanta just fine.  No word on the situation with Harry. 

With regards to Wrestlemania, I'm glad Kennedy won the MITB.  I still favor a slow build up and push of CM Punk.  He's not even been in the WWE for a year.  The last thing I want to see is him going the was of certain stars who get that "uber-push" that goes to his head.  He is a commodity that the WWE needs to make a long term investment out of it.  (Like they did with Edge, like him or not!)

I was strangely happy that Melina won.  Personally, I would rather see a women's divsion centered around her, Victoria, Jillian, and Mickie James.  And leaving Ashley and Torrie Wilson out of the mix.  Regarding Candice, she is making an effort to improve so we'll see.  Then call up a few of the ladies from OVW and DSW.

I was not really disappointed with any of the results on the card but wasn't particularly eager to pay to see any of them.   LOL!

GhostMachine

I thought it would have made more sense for Ashley win due to the Playboy thing, and wanted it because I don't like Melina at all - I automatically mute the tv or change the channel whenever Melina is on the mic. However, I'm partially glad Ashley didn't win because she's not an actual wrestler - I hate when they put the women's title on someone who has no business being in the ring (like when Lita had it). They really need to bring Beth Phoenix back.

Torrie Wilson is next to useless as anything but eye candy; her reactions at ringside during Carlito's matches suck and she can't wrestle, or sell, at all. My favorite non-wrestling Diva is Maria, because she does a great job with the airhead character and is actually entertaining.

If they made a women's division with Melina, Candice, Jillian, Mickie, Victoria and Beth Phoenix, plus Nattie whenever they bring her up (although, I have a feeling that her, Harry, and TJ Wilson will end up on Smackdown) and Shantelle Taylor (who has apparently been wrestling dark matches for SD in a mask as a male wrestler!) they might have something. Krissy Vaine would also be a pretty good addition eventually, but from what I've seen of her DSW work so far, she's not quite ready yet.

Apparently, Colt Cabana has signed a developmental deal and may be going to OVW. He's wrestling a few more RoH matches (his last RoH match will be against Adam Pearce in Chicago on the 28th) before moving to OVW, though.

The only stuff from this year's WM I really want to see are the Undertaker vs. Batista match (the Deadman is champ again!  :thumbup: ) and the Stunner on Donald Trump.

I *finally* found a match I'd been looking for for a long time: Jushin Liger (wearing blue instead of red) vs. Ultimo Dragon for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight title (Ultimo is the defending champ), from the `93 WCW Japan Supershow. Well worth a look, because Liger and Ultimo always put on great matches together (I"ve never seen a bad Liger-Ultimo match), Liger has on blue instead of red, and the announcers are Tony Schiavone and Jim Ross!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqq2eWbN-vs <-------Liger! (Not the match I mentioned; this is a fan made tribute video and is ten kinds of cool)

Mr. Hamrick

In Lita's defense, she use to could wrestle (compared to some and not as well as others) back before her neck injury.  I agree though that she never could work anywhere near as well after she came back, though.  I don't know how Shantelle and Nattie will get called up but I imagine it will be sooner rather than later.  Both are working DSW shows and of course Shantelle as been working dark matches.

Not sure what the plans are for TJ and Harry.  I do know that one plan being talked about was bringing them in as a "Next Gen Hart Foundation" type deal as all three have ties to The Hart Family.  I think the ideas being tossed around about that are well circulated. 

However, as of the last time I talked with TJ about it (and granted we don't talk about the wrestling business much), there were no plans that he had been informed about.  The fact that the verdict is still seemingly out on rather or not to move Harry to DSW means that they may be putting them in as singles or on different brands.  He was not working on DSW television tapings but on their dark matches.  I will mention the following, though.  There is a chance that the three of them could end up on ECW but I don't know how big of a chance. 

Oh yeah, and regarding Colt Cabana.  He is in OVW and his trainer Ace Steel is in DSW.  I'd not be surprised to see some sort of "Second City Saints" reunion in WWE/ECW before it's all said and one.

GhostMachine

Lita is\was a decent wrestler, but she's always been a klutz in the ring and was even before her neck injury. I used to cringe whenever she'd do her Litasault. She definitely should NOT have gone back in the ring after the neck injury, though. I remember one particularly bad botch in match vs. Trish awhile back (this was way post neck injury, because this was either after Trish turned heel and sided with Christian or right before that) where Lita did a suicide dive out of the ring onto Trish and it almost lived up to the name; I believe Lita hit the ringside barricade pretty hard with her shoulder. If it had been her head that had hit the barricade, she probably would have ended up paralyzed, or worse.

If they do bring them in as a next gen Hart Foundation (and that's not really hot news; that's been speculated amongst the internet fan community for a long time), I hope they bring in Nattie's father as their manager or something. The Anvil always rocked, and I miss hearing his evil laugh.

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: GhostMachine on April 03, 2007, 05:54:00 PM
If they do bring them in as a next gen Hart Foundation (and that's not really hot news; that's been speculated amongst the internet fan community for a long time), I hope they bring in Nattie's father as their manager or something. The Anvil always rocked, and I miss hearing his evil laugh.

I wish they would bring in The Anvil as their manager.  Especially if that mean that Nattie doesn't have to try to imitate her dad's laugh.  *cringe*

thanoson

Yay, we're back. Ok, Wrestlemania was fun this year. But, I am so over Ashely now. I believe she's lost even more weight and has the body of a 12 year old boy now. Eew. Melina is horrible in the ring. She's better than most of the non wrestling divas, but she sucks. Sweet, sweet Mickie. Mmmm.... Bring back the womens division from 3 years ago. Man was that solid.

Did Kane look like a punk to you guys in that match against Khali? Geeze, that was bad!

|