• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

new stuff!

Started by blobula, February 26, 2007, 06:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herodad1

blobula

He is available now (the earless version).

blobula

I've finally decided to show some stuff that have been sitting on my hard drive for months.

Here's Mikula, the 3rd member of the russian team Bogatyri.

Brother Voodoo.

Timeshadow, one of the Alliance of Evil, a group of mutants terrorits banded together by Apocalypse.

Lorelei. A Savage Land Mutate who also was a member of Magneto's Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

AfghanAnt

These are extremely well done I especially like the detail on Timeshadow's arms and legs and the pants on Mikula.

BentonGrey

Man those are awesome!  That's some really fantastic work Blobula.  You're colors are really bright and clean...I'd have to say my favorite is that first one, Mikula.  He's got a neat look, and you really did some great detail work on him.

Podmark

USAgent

Wow, your skinning is getting better than ever Blobula.   Thay are all great but Mikula looks fantastic, nice job with hexxing a mesh just for him.  And thanks for remembering my old request for the Bogatyri villain group.

Jakew

Xenolith

Wow.  I just love your work and selections, Blobula.

electro

Been waiting on a Brother Voodoo skin that looks this good :blink:

blobula

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone.

Quote from: USAgent on January 13, 2008, 02:02:17 PM
Wow, your skinning is getting better than ever Blobula.   Thay are all great but Mikula looks fantastic, nice job with hexxing a mesh just for him.  And thanks for remembering my old request for the Bogatyri villain group.

You know, I had a long term plan for this team: one member skinned per year! So, if everything goes well, I should have finished the remaining member by the end of 2008. :D

I really am the slowest skinner around... :unsure:

catastrophe

these are awesome, amazing work on brother voodoo and Mikula!

you should make yourself an avatar too btw :)

Jakew

Hey Blobula ... are you still planning to release skins of, uh ... those particular Marvel B-grade characters who appeared in the pages of The Thunderbolts?

blobula

Yes. American Eagle will be ready sometime soon (he's # 2 on my list). Here is a preview pic.

I still have to work on the helmet a little more.

I would still like to do a Steel Spider skin to go along with it but there is no suitable mesh for him. :(

Jakew

American Eagle is looking good!

re: Steel Spider, I think the closest you're going to get with a mesh is Tommy's Iron Spider http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/Marvel%20meshes%20S2.html

Although I'd like to see him with the Doc Ock mesh animations, I think Doc is probably a little too fat to use.

djfredski

blobula

Here's Mister Negative, the monochromatic new Spider-Man villain.

vamp

Wow. You are really good at skinning.

the_ultimate_evil

nice use of the base, simple but effictive

murs47

These are really good, loving the Brother Voodoo. :thumbup:

bat1987

Quote from: blobula on January 21, 2008, 11:58:14 AM
Here's Mister Negative, the monochromatic new Spider-Man villain.

Oh yeah, that`s the villain from the Brand new day! Awesome.

Outcast

I like the way this Mister Negative looks.  So cool. 

Thanks for deciding to skin him.  :thumbup:

American Eagle is looking good as well. Can't wait to see the finished product. :)

blobula

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on January 21, 2008, 12:17:16 PM
nice use of the base, simple but effictive

I would say that this skin was probably the easiest skin I have ever made (thanks to your base).

Here's another one quickly done:

Unus the Untouchable.

Podmark

Excellent Unus, and very cool to see Mr. Negative already. Please keep up the good work!

Jakew

murs47

I was expecting to see a M.C. Hammer skin. :lol:

Anyways, that looks awesome!  :thumbup: The emblem in the....uhm....in that area where the emblem is, has some really nice pop to it.

Jakew

Now that you mention it, it is so weird that his crest is on his crotch! I guess being able to generate your own forcefield gives you a certain amount of confidence.....  ^_^

I'm glad this skin was released though ... I'm the process of putting together my classic Brotherhood of Evil Mutants team.

blobula

The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants? They were one of the greatest super-villain teams of all time! I especially like the original line-up.

From left to right: Unus (skin by Me), Quicksilver (Spring Heeled Jack), Toad (IPS), Vanisher (JKCarrier), Blob (C6), Magneto (C6), Mastermind (Ink) and Lorelei (Me).

Oops, I think I forgot the Scarlet Witch. :banghead:

By the way... thanks for all these cool skins and meshes guys!

Jakew

They look cooool lined up like that.

Can you send me that Quicksilver mesh with whatever skins you have for it? I use the vx Quicksilver ... I didn't realise there was another one!

AfghanAnt

Great work but that version of Mastermind is actually by Ink. I did the standard that is the additional "younger" skin included with the mesh.

|