• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

new stuff!

Started by blobula, February 26, 2007, 06:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blobula

Quote from: Jakew on July 01, 2008, 04:56:25 PM
Is anyone having trouble with the Kamikaze skin? It seems to be light blue.

I've repacked and reuploaded the zip file. It should work fine now. (Thanks USAgent)

Jakew

billdamn22

I love me some MLF. Something about Zero is bothering me, though. Have you tried a thicker circle on his face?

laughing paradox

Quote from: billdamn22 on July 18, 2008, 07:22:44 AM
I love me some MLF. Something about Zero is bothering me, though. Have you tried a thicker circle on his face?

That was my skin, not Blobula's, so all blame should be directed at me. ;)

With that said, it was my very first skin! Lay off me! (Teasing!) Actually, I'll revise it to make it more authentic and then put it in my Yahoo group.

So Blobula, have you thought about doing the rest of the MLF? I'd be stoked to get the whole crew together using most of your skins. Any luck with Miguel's skopes also?

blobula

Quote from: laughing paradox on July 18, 2008, 09:01:12 AM
So Blobula, have you thought about doing the rest of the MLF?

I'd like to do Locus one day, but I've got a bunch of other projects to take care of now. But if you want to skin them, please go ahead! :)

Quote from: laughing paradox on July 18, 2008, 09:01:12 AM
Any luck with Miguel's skopes also?

Nope, he didn't upload them yet.

Jakew

Hey Blob, do you have any new preview pics of American Eagle?  :)

blobula

Quote from: USAgent on March 24, 2008, 08:33:21 PM
Jack Flag- Blobula has him in the works

4 months later...

Not completely happy with the mask so I may change it before release.

As for American Eagle, he's not ready... yet. :)

Jakew

Impressive as always! :thumbup:

You should send Johnny Patches a PM if you need a hand with American Eagle's helmet-shape /  jacket ... or that Spidery guy ....

Cyber Burn

I'm not familiar with the character, but the skin itself is impressive.

blobula

This old Nova villain was requested in the Obscure Villains forum a while back.

Megaman

Definately not my best work... it was done in 45 minutes or so.

USAgent

That Megaman as simple as a design as it is looks just like that rare appearance he was in, nice work.  And that Flag looks really good, That face mask does look a little funny, but that is probably the closest looking mask you can get to match his look, way to keep alive these Thunderbolt characters!

blobula

Well... it has been a while. Here are a couple of skins I've managed to finish up:

Another Nova villain: the Condor.

This is Steel Spider... before he got his arm eaten off. :)

Johnny Patches did the skope. We have to get the ok from The Beyonder to release it.

American Eagle as he appeared in Thunderbolts.

Podmark

Quite happy that Steel Spider and American Eagle got skinned. Nice work!

murs47

These are excellent. :thumbup: I'm also glad these guys are skinned, they made memorable appearances in Ellis' Thunderbolts.

doctorchallenger

Really enjoying your work B! The colors really stand out.

djfredski

they are a work of art. :thumbup:

Jakew

Steel Spider =  :o

I'm glad you and Johnny Patches got together on that character. He is looking too cool   :thumbup:

USAgent

Fantastic skins Blobula and awsome choice of characters, I never thought the Steel Spider would ever be skinned, let alone a new version of American Eagle.  I loved their stories in the T-bolts. 
Also I have been sitting on a old Condor skin for a long time, thanks for doing a updated and great looking skin of him too.

laughing paradox

Blobula, you are the man!

Did you skope American Eagle yourself? The helmet looks great.

JP can do no wrong with skopes and your skin for the Steel Spider is insane.

I don't know who Condor is but I have to download that skin.

Please tell me you're going to do Shadowoman too! (Or Sepulchre, or whatever her name is now).

blobula

Thanks guys.

American Eagle is a simple tom_versatile hex. I couldn't find a way to add refl to the visor though.

Like you, I really enjoyed this character when he appeared in the "Faith in Monsters" arc of the Thunderbolts. He's my hero now!

And yeah, Sepulchre is on my list. :)

|