Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Happy 2021 !!!

Author Topic: Halo 'round my head?  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Valandar

• Gnarf...
    • http://www.newpowerinc.com/
Halo 'round my head?
« on: September 28, 2009, 04:05:37 PM »
Okay... so I opened up the C Store in-game, and saw a tab called "Unlocked Content"... there was something there called "Inborn Tenacity", and it was marked "Free". It was a power, which I then slotted, which adds 5% to all physical DR, and adds another 12% when my HP gets low. And now I have a halo.

Does anyone know where that "Inborn Tenacity" came from?
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

Offline BentonGrey

• Titans
    • The Greylands
Re: Halo 'round my head?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 04:08:38 PM »
Too awesome. ^_^
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Offline Alaric

• The Verdant Vowel
Re: Halo 'round my head?
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 04:25:08 PM »
Okay... so I opened up the C Store in-game, and saw a tab called "Unlocked Content"... there was something there called "Inborn Tenacity", and it was marked "Free". It was a power, which I then slotted, which adds 5% to all physical DR, and adds another 12% when my HP gets low. And now I have a halo.

Does anyone know where that "Inborn Tenacity" came from?

It was part of one of the pre-order packs, don't remember which one. I pre-ordered through Gamestop, so I got anti-gravity boots which I can purchase for free for any of my characters- only got them for one character, since they fit the concept.
Fear the "A"!!!