Jason David Frank Dies At 49

Started by SickAlice, November 20, 2022, 07:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

Jason David Frank, the idol of Might Morphin Power Rangers fame was found dead at 49 years of age. The cause is suspected to be suicide.
If you are experiencing ideations or thoughts of self-harm please attempt to reach out for help.

11/22 Edit: TMZ follows up the story but I'm not going to share it because it's awful, I recently saw another exactly like it in regards to my mothers favorite local anchor, TMZ also caught that first. But those who want to pursue the rest of the story that's where to find it.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/20/power-rangers-jason-david-frank-dead-dies-tommy-oliver-green-white/

Omegaprime

This is serious and you should never feel alone or afraid to ask for help, even the strongest among us need help. Also, if you just need someone to talk to, never hesitate to reach out to people. He was my oldest son's favorite ranger, it's always sad to see a life lost tragically and needlessly, rest in peace :(

eluvium

SickAlice

It goes without saying he was an icon of generations. He was one the very direct influences for myself to pursue martial arts in fact. Too many of those icons went away too soon.

eluvium