Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

The forgotten Wonder Man costume

Started by Helix, April 04, 2013, 01:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helix

Helix

Cyber Burn

Going by your reference pic, I would have to say to let go of the reflection on the yellows, they look flat in the reference pic, and also darken the green. Maybe skope on some wristbands for a better effect.

Helix

Cyber- (A) There are no really good reference pics. The wrist bands and leg cuffs are supposed to be metallic. You're right about the yellow on the costume, though. (B) I agree - he needs wrist bands and the weird headpiece thing like Gren's mesh has.

Cyber Burn

I don't know of any of Gren's meshes that have that type of head piece, but Tommyboy's Wonderman looks like it has it. If you send me what you have, I'll try to add the cuffs and the headpiece for you. But if Gren has a mesh with a headpiece that you prefer, send that to me as well and I'll use that.

Edit: Is it for  :ff: or  :ffvstr:?

Helix

Actually, if you could just switch out the basic mesh on AV_WonderMan_Classic Gren with Tomato's male_basic_TM - that would be perfect. This would be for FF1, and I can convert it to FFvTR later.

Helix

Helix

Cyber Burn

Due to the size difference in the meshes, I couldn't get Tomato's Male_Basic to work with Gren's Wonderman mesh. I was able to put something together using Tomato's Male_Basic and some of Tommyboy's and Gren's pieces.

Helix

I wonder if the Gren Wonder Man parts would fit on one of Gren's in-between sized meshes...like Captain_Britain_v2. He's a male_cape mesh (without the cape), but he is larger than male_basic.

Helix

Oh...haha...I need to refresh my page more often. I see that you already worked Tommy's parts on to Tomato's male_basic. Sweet! I can give that a try.

Cyber Burn

Sent. It's for  :ff:. Also, let me know if you want/need any changes to it.

Podmark

That's coming along nicely. Newest version is much improved.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Helix

Podmark - Thank you! I'm taking this one a lot slower and playing with the effects and settings. I am pleased with the WM logo so far.

Amazo Version 2.2

hi helix, i have always been a wonder man fan and was wondering if this skin got finished or not. thanx.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

martialstorm

Nice shaft Helix ( oh hang on that sounded a bit wrong lol)

Seriously, enjoying your skins and finding the tips from everyone helpful for me as well!

Well done  :)

Helix

No, I haven't released him yet. I haven't even finished him yet. He kind of got put on the back burner for a while. I'll get back to him and release him soon, though.