News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

A wild Syn appears!

Started by UnfluffyBunny, February 20, 2012, 09:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deano_ue

superb work my friend and i'm glad to see you back. seem you haven't missed a beat in you down time

TonmaFan

Oh my gosh, thank you for releasing them. :o
I have a Yahoo group now, click here!

BentonGrey

Wow!  It is so awesome to see you back in action man!  I am TOTALLY going to want to Bane when you finish him up.  He is shaping up to be fantastic!  That Captain America is looking great too.  I'm not entirely sure what it is, but your colors on him are really perfect.  He's really crisp and sharp looking.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

UnfluffyBunny

thanks guys :) i've been a bitunder the weather so I haven't done anything skinwise, i've been playing with blender a fair bit, having issues with my exports working but playing with nifskope to try and find a decent middle ground >.> hoping to get something done to post this week tho :)

Amazo Version 2.2

these are some fantasic skins your pumping out. i hope your feeling better, and i hope to see more from you as well.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

murs47

I see you've returned to shower us with your artistic excellence.  ^_^