Bevo's Half N Half Meshes and skopes release thread.

Started by bevo, July 31, 2010, 04:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmdrkoenig67

Bevo, that's a super cool Satana...And that Nazi mook is ugly (in a good way)!  Bravo!

Dana

Amazo Version 2.2

seriously sweet stuff bevo, if you don't mind me asking, what's next?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

bevo

Thanks Cyber burn, Cmdrkoenig67 and Amazo.

I am working on NAZI's still. Warrior woman, sea wolf, brain drain, agent axis, lotus lady, original Iron cross.

spydermann93

Invaders, All-Star Squadron, UNITE!!!

Our foes, the Axis, have received new reinforcements, and they are stronger than ever! We must fight to save our liberties, our freedoms, our homes. Today will be the day the Axis crumbles to the power of Justice!!

UnkoMan

Whoa, Cain!? You going to do an Abel mesh? Oh please, oh please!
These are totally awesome, by the way.

Amazo Version 2.2

cant wait to wsee warrior woman. your current stuff is great.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

bevo

Appreciate the comments. I was thinking of doing Abel,.. Unko and cousin creepy!!!

SKyshark and Aarkus the Vision up at yahoo http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/suttercain51/

bevo

Thanks cyber. Aarkus seems to be missing something. Not sure what. He is a pretty basic design, not much to him. Really a skinners job.

naitvalis

bevo

Thanks Nait

ALfred E Newman up at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/suttercain50/files/

He is naked, meaning no skin. You can add whatever skin you want. I made mine join the lantern corps and superman family. I hope its ok to show these. Nothing is my work but Alfred.

Back to nazis

martialstorm

Alfred E Newman that's gold. Great way to bring some of the great MAD cover to life!

President Raygun

Brain Drain ? Wow, Bevo that's one I was sure we'd never see. Great job! Btw I love your choice of lesser known characters. Keep up the great work.

JKCarrier

All of these are great, but that Brain Drain is really amazing! Nice work!

bevo

Thanks JK. The skin is a little eh. They all start looking the same after so long.

More nazis, I never read invaders much just a couple when i was a kid. I can not imagine how Golem became a nazi.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/suttercain51/files/
Golem

Agent axis

Cyber Burn

You really have to give your skins more credit Bevo, they're looking really good.  :thumbup:

bevo

I appreciate that cyber. I messed up on BD though I forgot to reskin the extras. So thats grens skirt art work. I should redo. They are just white lines but they don't flow with the rest. Hard to remember ever little piece.

cmdrkoenig67

JKCarrier

Quote from: bevo on March 21, 2012, 12:49:59 AM
More nazis, I never read invaders much just a couple when i was a kid. I can not imagine how Golem became a nazi.

He wasn't...he was a jewish man living in the Warsaw ghetto who transformed himself into the Golem to fight the Nazi occupiers. Great job on the skope and skin...he looks just like the Frank Robbins drawings!

Deaths Jester

Quote from: JKCarrier on March 21, 2012, 01:24:22 PM
Quote from: bevo on March 21, 2012, 12:49:59 AM

He wasn't...he was a jewish man living in the Warsaw ghetto who transformed himself into the Golem to fight the Nazi occupiers. Great job on the skope and skin...he looks just like the Frank Robbins drawings!

Actually at one time he was token over by the Nazis becuase they held the guy's brother or relative hostage and threatened to kill them if Golem didn't join the Nazi forces.  It didn't last, of course, becuase the Defenders saved the hostage and brought Golem back to the Allied side.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

bevo

laughing paradox

These are all fantastic. I love how Warrior Woman and the updated Lilith came out. Golem is great, too.

The Alfred E. Neuman stuff is hilarious.

bevo

jeremy355

Cool stuff Bevo, I loved the Invaders when I was a kid.