News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

God of War III

Started by Courtnall6, March 17, 2010, 05:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtnall6

The reason I bought a PS3 in the first place was finally released today...anyone else pick it up?

I played for about an hour so far and the game is already crazy epic! :D
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

The Phantom Eyebrow

It's not going to be released here until Friday I think.  I am VERY much looking forward to it though. 

Trelau

The game is out today in france. Therefore, i'm buying a PS3 today.

JeyNyce

I was going to buy a PS3 because of this, but I don't have the funds right now.
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

TheMarvell

I would love to play this, but I'm afraid it isn't quite a system seller for me. It's the second exclusive game for PS3 I want (first being MGS4, third being Last Guardian), and ... I don't know. I could tell it was just more of the same with updated graphics. Which is great, don't get me wrong. But there's so many clones out there now that it just doesn't scream out to me "you need to play this", if you know what I mean.

There just isn't much reason to buy both systems this gen, and I've already got a 360. Maybe when my 5th 360 dies (I'm not exaggerating) I'll buy a PS3, lol.

The Phantom Eyebrow

This game is quite something isn't it?   ^_^
I've been deliberately rationing my exposure to this glorification of Greek deicide and it's already had quite a few astonishing moments and battles.  I'm not sure I'm quite as blown away by this as I was by the orginal one back in the day, but that may be due to my unrealistic expectations - it's pretty phenomenal all the same.