News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Ultimate DC needs you!

Started by murs47, September 01, 2009, 06:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Hornet

here are the links I have  hero machine http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heroMachine2/ and this one http://fabricadeherois.blogspot.com/ I have another one that is similar to Fabric ade herois but it is one I downloaded and is on my computer. I used it to create Wild cat :rickbm

docdelorean88

Is there a link to download that from? Because that one you have on your comp is the old version of Fabrica. I was on the site when they anounced the change in design. I've been trying to see if there were any other versions of it around.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Green Hornet

Here is the Atom and Pipe Piper  :rickbm

Mole-Man18

Inspired by Green Hornet i decided to "ultimize" Captain Atom using HeroMachine.

Ultimate Captain Atom.

His alter-ego, captain Nathaniel Adam.

Bio:

My version of Captain Atom is US solider, captain Nathaniel Adam, who fought in the Iraq, during Operation Desert Storm. Aside from being skilled soldier and expert marksman he was also a metahuman with power to absorb energy, and redirect it in form of quite powerful blasts from his hands. During routine patrol he, and the other soldiers found Iraqis trying to smuggle something, to the secret bunker. In the resulting fight stray bullets pierces mysterious package, revealing, that it was small nuclear bomb. Everyone, besides captain Adam died. But that doesn't means, that nothing happened to him. His body absorbed most of the radiation enhancing his powers, and mutating his body. He gained superhuman strength, endurance, healing factor, and the ability to fly. He also gained power to generate, and manipulate nuclear energy. But there where some side-effects: His skin became chalk-white, and his eyes became red, and glowing. Convinced, that his new powers where gift of God Adam deserted from the army, and became brutal vigilante called Captain Atom serving "judgement" to the enemies of America.

Corny? Yes, but frankly I've seen worse (Read Loeb...).

Sorry for bad English.

Edit:

I've uploaded images from Heromachine v.3 Alpha.

Green Hornet

Here are Dr Midnite, Sandman, Amazo  :rickbm

murs47

That first Captain Atom is really cool :cool:

some more good ones GH ^_^

Mole-Man18

QuoteThat first Captain Atom is really cool cool

I'm glad you liked him. Second design is supposed to be something like "origin" of the character, his look, before he became Captain Atom. If only someone talented would create mesh/skin based on my idea...   

If we're talking about designs: I'm still amazed by your Superman design, and his history. You made completely different Superman, who at the same time has the "fell" of original Kal-El. When i thought about "ultimizing" the Big Blue Boy Scout my version looked like Salden from "Just Imagine Stan Lee with John Buscema Creating Superman". This version was a member of the Kryptonian Police Force named Salden, who accidentally lands on Earth during the chase after criminal called Gorrok, and discovers that our planet's environment gives him super strength, speed, and enhanced senses. But the most interesting thing about this character is his personality: His not fighting crime to help people, but rather to help them focus on development of space travel so that he can go home. Overall his not nice guy...

Here is his design. Well, he certainly isn't friendly...

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/21688/488419-stanleesuperman02_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/19859/626540-43372_20060729125437_large_super.jpg

Cant wait to see your Ultimate justice Society...

Sorry for butchering English grammar.

Green Hornet

Here is Blue Beetle and Sportsmaster  :rickbm

Green Hornet

Two more The Gambler, The Persuader  :rickbm

docdelorean88

I'm also as a side project, designing Ultimate Amalgam. Yup, its kinda fun. :)
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Green Hornet

Presenting The Thinker, The Fiddler, Killer Wasp, Icile  :rickbm

herodad1

Green Hornet

More of the Injustice Society The Wizard, The Shade, Huntress, Harlequin  :rickbm

Green Hornet

More of the Injustice Society; Shiv, Geo-Mancer, Brainwave  :rickbm

Green Hornet

More Justice Society Villains: Roulette, Psycho Pirate, Eclipso, Black Barax  :rickbm

juancho

doooode
I know i promised soem designs
Im so so sorry, I have not much of a personal lfie
I amsorryyyyy
I'll try to make something for you
sorryyyyyyy

Green Hornet

Doctor Alchemy, Catalyst   :rickbm

Green Hornet

Presenting Brain Storm, Chronos, Felix Faust, Johnny Sorrow   :rickbm

Green Hornet

The Key, Weapons Master, Shaggy Man, Doctor Destiny  :rickbm

Green Hornet

Mole-Man18

Here's the next DC character "ultimized" by me, with the help of the Heromachine 3 alpha (http://www.heromachine.com/heromachine-3-lab/)

Warrior/Guy Gardner

Shortly after Captain Atom goes rogue US government sends special military unit with the task of capturing him, for the metahuman research. One of the group members was sergeant Guy Gardner, volunteer for the top-secret super-soldier project, witch gave him superhuman durability, enhanced reflex, and some degree of healing factor. During the mission Gardner's team is brutally killed by their target, with him being only survivor. Disfigured, crippled, and powerless soldier vows revenge to Captain Atom. With the aid of scientists he is transformed into highly advanced battle cyborg, designed for the sole task of killing superhumans. Sergeant Guy Gardner died, but a unbeatable, tireless Warrior is made in his place...  

Edit: Upgraded version.

Mole-Man18

Well, new version of Heromachine is still unfinished, but already very inspiring... I just can't stop trying new character designs... So here's the new one:

Black Adam

Many mysteries, and uncertainties surrounds the mysterious person wearing black armor. Nobody knows his identity, his goals, and even limits of his powers. He was seen fighting super-criminals, alongside other heroes, but at the other times he was battling superheroes as well. He exhibited super-strength, energy manipulation powers, and flying, but there where rumors about his other powers like teleportation, or invisiblity. Some say, that he is part of the top-secret government black-ops unit created to fight rogue metahumans, some say that he is another alien crashed on Earth, just like Superman, or Martian Manhunter, and others say, that he is a brilliant scientist who created biomechanical armor to fight crime. There is no way, to determine, what version of his story is indeed truth, but one thing is certain: Regardless who he really Black Adam is his powers make him extremely dangerous.

Sorry for my bad grammar.

Mole-Man18

And another one...

Gregory Karnes/Sabbac

Gregory Karnes was low-level criminal, arsonist, neo-nazi, and satanist until one of his arson plans backfired, leaving him trapped inside burning building. To his amazement fire wasn't harming him, but instead making him stronger and healthier. He decided that his newfound powers are gift from Satan, and that he was chosen to become "Dark Messiah", destined to start Armageddon. He named himself Sabbac, and gathered group of followers around him, to help him with his task. His powers are flame generation, and control, enhanced strength and endurance, and heat absorption. He's getting progressively stronger depending on amount of heat absorbed, waring from little above human strength, to the power allowing him to tear tanks armors with his bare hands. High temperatures also gives him temporal healing factor. Scientist theorized, that his powers could make him one of the most powerful metahumans on the planet, but his low intelligence, pride, and narcissism prevent him from using them at full scale. Research also revealed, that his power is not supernatural, but instead comes from latent metagene activated by specific environment. Sabbac don't believes in that, still convinced, that his destiny is to bring Armageddon, and become Satan most faithful servant.

Character based on classic Captain Marvel foe described here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbac

Sorry for bad grammar.

Edit: Uploaded new and improved version.

Mole-Man18

And another...

Clifford Zmeck/Major Force

Clifford Zmeck was averange US Army soldier until he volunteer to the top secret experiment, and took a dose of the super-steroid called Miraclo. From the twenty soldiers that took the steroid only two exhibited superpowers: him, and Guy Garner, later known as the Warrior. Initially scientists believed that Zmeck was given the same powers as Gardner (Superhuman durability, enhanced reflex, healing factor), but soon it become apparent, that their where wrong. Zmeck also had super strenght, inhuman speed, and become virtually invincible. Later he also shown ability of leaping great distances, and even flying. But at the other times he could be harmed by regular weapons, and his powers where greatly weakened. After long research scientists found the source of Zmeck's power: He has latent psionic powers, who where activated and boosted after use of Miraclo. He wasn't super strong, or durable, but instead subconsciously used his psionic abilities to enhance his physical attributes. So level of his power is tied to his concentration, and confidence. Government made him a patriotic symbol, a hero codenamed "Major Force", ensuring that his powers would be at their peak, and ordered him to destroy enemies of America. That mission made him arch-enemy of Captain Atom, and Sabbac.

Mole-Man18

Time for another classic DC character butche... improved by me.

Albrecht Krieger/Captain Nazi (1941-1946)

His second identity: Albert Kruger/Valor (1947-2009)

During World War II Nazi scientists desperately tried to create wunderwaffe, the wonder weapon to ensure the victory of Germany. Finally they developed the special chemical, later known as Miraclo. But just as its later versions it was rather unstable, and unpredictable, so most of the volunteers died. But there was one success: Young soldier named Albrech Krieger survived the full process and gained superhuman powers. He was given the codename "Captain Nazi", and become living symbol of the Hitler's "Master Race", the embodiment of Reich military might, the perfect living weapon. Experiment gave him superhuman strength, impenetrable skin, slowed aging, accelerated healing, and ability of flying. During the war Captain Nazi fought the Allies, but even his power wasn't enough to stop their soldiers. During trials in Nuremberg he was shocked, and repulsed by the crimes committed by the members of the Nazi Party, and surrendered himself to the Americans. He was given the new name, and identity,  and begun the crusade against crime to atone for his past crimes: Captain Nazi is no more, and in his place tireless defender of the weak and helpless remains... Albert Kruger is the Valor.

Mole-Man18

And something different...

Hourman Corps - Basic Soldier                                                        

Hourman Corps - Officer

During early experiments with Miraclo it became clear, that only 1 on the 10 people get superpowers after taking the dose, while the others simply die. During 1947-1976 period USA, and Germany finest scientists worked on perfecting the formula, but without greater success. Finally in 1984 new version of drug was created: weaker than pure Miraclo, but more stable, and easier to control. Converted to the gaseous form it can be inhaled without any side-effects, but its power faded after one hour. Further research proved, that "Hourman Formula" could been used on everyone, but only worked for an hour, and after fading test subjects were immune to it during the next five hours. In 1987 special unit were created: The Hourman Corps - made from the best soldiers, equipped with special costumes providing them controlled exposure to the Hourman Formula, and highly advanced weapons. Most of the basic units are equipped witch version of Miraclo giving them enhanced strength, durability, stamina, and reflexes, but officers, and special units have other abilities, like pyrokinesis, or super-speed. Because the costs of the Miraclo production number of units of the Hourman Corps are quite low, and they are used only in specific situations beyond the reach of traditional army.      

Mole-Man18

Allan Scott/Green Lantern

Most people often dream about being powerful, and influential. Doctor Allan Scott has more power and influence than anybody dreamed of, but he hates every second of his life. On July 1947 mysterious object crashed near US Army Base in Roswell. Over the years incredible number of conspiracy theories about this event circulated. It's an irony, that the one found most ridiculous is in fact true: That day the mysterious spaceship crash-landed the Earth. Inside was the body of dead alien, and mysterious artifact generating the energy unknown to science. Dr Scott was one of the scientists who tried to found the purpose of the strange object. And he found it. During one of the experiments artifact exploded, killing everyone save dr. Scott. He was imbued with mysterious green light, giving him incredible, nearly limitless powers, but not without cost. He was able to make hard light constructs, create and destroy inorganic matter, manipulate energy in various ways from the powerful energy blasts, to the impenetrable shields. He was also able to fly, stopped to feel tired, don't need to eat, sleep, or breathe and does not age. But he was also able to feel lies, aggression and negative thoughts from other people, fell the pain, and sorrow of crime victims. To keep himself from slipping into insanity dr. Scott started to fight crime, and after several decades he become an urban legend. In the darkest nights those who are in need always look to the sky in hope, that their tireless protector would help them. At the same time those, who pray on the innocents fearfully look for the blinding green light. The light of Green Lantern.

murs47

They look cool guys. A majority of the characters I won't be using but there are a lot of design elements you guys have come up with that I can apply to the characters I do have in mind. Unfortunately I'm backed up with school and work at the moment, along with my personal re-branding project to implement them. But hopefully soon.

Mole-Man18

Lex Luthor/Ultraman

Lex Luthor was the successful businessman, philanthropist and scientist responsible for several breakthroughs in genetics and cybernetics, earning large fortune in the age of 22. Fascinated by superhuman abilities of his childhood friend Clark Kent/Superman he begun researching Kryptonian physiology, hoping to uncover the secrets of their perfect organisms, and finding the cure for cancer, and other incurable diseases. During his work he created human-Kryptonian hybrid later named Lionel Luthor using his own DNA, and found that gene fusion between the two races is possible. So he altered his own body, and got superpowers similar to those of Superman, although significantly weaker. Later research proven that the alien mineral known as Kryptonite has opposite effect on him, than on pure-blood Kryptonian: Instead of weakening him it made him stronger, possibly even more powerful than Superman, but without regular "charging" his body cells with Kryptonite radiation he lost all powers. Lex decided to work further on perfecting the process, and in the meantime dubbing himself "Ultraman" and becoming the superhero, gaining large popularity in the result. While his primary concern is safety of Metropolis he sometimes work with other metahumans in need.