News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Champions of Freedom

Started by murs47, August 26, 2009, 03:16:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolith

I guess I'll be playing Freedom Force tonight then...   :)

Podmark

I'm getting a corrupt zip for Modred. Is he working for anyone?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

cryonic2099

seems to be...had to download several of them twice to get a good copy

Cyber Burn

Unfortunately, after f tries, I can't get a working Jack of Hearts. :(

area34

I have most of my stuff ready but I had been shooting for Monday... Gren was just to fast for me.

cryonic2099

area34

Sigh, I blew my deadline. I blame the warm weather. My jet ski beckoned me more than the Hand. I've uploaded everything that is done. Of the new stuff that wasn't on my Yahoo groups -

My animated shield spinning avatar - three versions (my Black Lantern variant didn't get finished in time :banghead:).
The Gold Fang Gang (four different guys) with a new Staff FX.
A skin for my Doctor Brother Voodoo skope.
Kevin Matchstick -  Four versions of Wagners classic with six new bat related FX's also.
Luthor - three versions based off the animated series' (the boot jets fx's are still not fixed).
Omega - I moved him to Gren's new Vindicator mesh and while I was doing that I redid the whites on the skin(they always bugged me)
Professor X - New skope with two skins and is set up to be compatible with AA's New X-Men skin
Pyro - was reskoped to be able to be an all-in-one compatible with C6's or AA's skins.
Supersabre - was reskinned to use the newer base I'm been doing. Not a big changed but I prefer it.
The Escapist - Six versions (and one crowed group picture) with keys based off of Kenn's suggestions.
Two-Face - Animated series skin

Things are almost done but didn't make it in time -
The Hand - They are finished but I want to redo the face.
Power Pack - The girls skopes area still a problem that needs some professional help.
Mercy Graves - Fixing the skope
Holocaust - still need to finish the shoulders and I was going to animate the bubbles.
Hammer Agents - nearly done
Damian Wayne - I had to move him to a different mesh (body distorted weirdly with his keys) so I still need to adjust the skin to it.
Kick arse - just need to fix the face seams to line up (not a fan so not very motivated to finish)
David Kohl - Just need to finish his alt

All my Fx's should work with as long as your updated to the current FX packs. If there are any problems left me know and I'll fix them.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Blkcasanova247

Welcome to the party Area! :thumbup: And great work! ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Cyber Burn

lots of great looking stuff, Area34, can't wait till I have time to download and play.

pr1983

cryonic2099

great stuff, man...can't wait for some of those WIPs ('specially Holocaust)

area34

Thanks to Avalon the Luther Skope now has the particle FX's working. It's uploaded and ready to go.

@Cryonic - I'd probably have Holocaust done by now if not for figuring out how to animate textures. He's one of the few that I think really needs the extra work.

- PR - Yeah, i have an hand archer, hand ninja, and hand hammer guy that I just need to do some stuff to the face. They would be done but I keep bouncing to other skins.

pr1983

ah, cool. i always love armies for the rumble room...

murs47

Steve Rogers, Winter Soldier, Captain America, Spider-Man 2099, Nova, Phobos, Stonewall, Red Guardian, Union Jack, Falcon, and Superman: Red Son are all up.

John Jr.

The Winter Soldier skins are great. You just become better and better, it's amazing.
Thanks for releasing them.

cryonic2099

great stuff as always, Murs  :thumbup:

grenadier

8 new meshes are now available.
The Raiders, Crimson Dynamo, War Machine, Adam Strange, Shredder, and a new Checkmate Knight.

Enjoy.

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

cryonic2099

dynamo links to the Raider-1 file

Xenolith

grenadier

Okay site redone.

Links should be fine now.

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

Blkcasanova247

Check out 2 new releases from the ever brilliant Tap43...Brainiac Pre-Crisis and ACTION FIGURES as well as an update to The Ray. :thumbup:

Podmark

ooo new stuff .... must go download.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

cherokeesam

Luh-huv that new War Machine mesh, Gren!   And great to see Shredder finally show up to take on his half-shell nemesis (nemeses?)...maybe Benton can continue work on his TMNT mod now (fingers crossed)....

Also, absolutely AH-SUM to see an old-school Brainiac, Tap!   

TAP43

I am finally releasing my Chemo skin with my blender modified skope, it only took my 5+ years to release. Hope that time frame doesn't become a pattern  :rolleyes:

It's here in my section
http://www.ffcenter.net/champions/

Blkcasanova247

murs47

Bizarro(Red Son) and Black Panther are up.

spydermann93

Awesome murs! These are great!

Spoiler
I love how you put your name on the bottom of Bizzaro's shoe. Very nice :P

Courtnall6

18 skins ready for download by yours truly. :cool:
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

XPTO

Wow great  skins as usual Court and quite a few good surprises in there also, War Machine was a character i wanted skinned by you for a long time and with the great model from Gren.. well its just too good to be true.

Thanks again.  :thumbup: