News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Dynamic Designs.....Sort of???

Started by Sioux City Dynamo, August 15, 2009, 03:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

The police guys are awesome. I really like the one with the shield and baton.

Wonder Woman looks great.. I particularly like the two Lyinda Carter Wonder Women.

herodad1

they all look great! glad you liked my human target idea. cant wait to add him and the cops to the PSP roster.

John Jr.

I agree with the guys, the Lynda Carters are the best.

BentonGrey

Hey SCD, you know I love the Police Corps., and I do have to agree, the one with the riot shield is just too awesome.  I know those skopes gave you innumerable headaches, but they are excellent.  Great work, man.

Good work on the Wonder Women, too.  I agree that the Super Friends one is the best.  She's just so colorful and cartoony, just right for the source material.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Avalon

Wonder Woman looks terrific. You should put the Lynda Carter skins on the Wonder Woman Ink mesh. It had hair more close to her hair in the show. She looks great.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the kind feedback.  I will release at NPI as soon as I can.

Respectfully,
Io

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Below is a reference shot of what I am currently working on....Still tweaking:

Spoiler

For some reason I am really struggling with the Debra Winger face.....I am having a hard time finding a clear reference photo....

As always, any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Respectfully,
Io

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on September 12, 2010, 03:05:16 PM
You mean Lynda Carter right?

Debra Winger is Wondergirl.

I love Isis and who I assume is also Isis. :) My dad was a huge fan of that show when I as little.

steamteck

Isis!!!!  Yippee!!! Very cool and very excited. They all look wonderful.

John Jr.

daglob

I've done a photo-skin of Debra Winger as Wonder Girl, and I had the same problem. I could never find a good clear picture or her.

Sioux City Dynamo

What.....releases???

Spoiler

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/dynamicdesigns2

As always, your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated!!!
Io

daglob

My only suggestion is that you should do this more often.

How close is Amazona to being finished? Seems like she'd be a natural to accompany all the other ladies.

Sioux City Dynamo

Thanks Daglob.....

Laughing Paradox did a scope that got me thinking....so I did one of my own....

Spoiler

Let me know your thoughts.....Also, look for a series of scopes/skins based on this mesh.....I love this mesh and the mapping for it!

Anyone know if Gren plans a version of this that will be Female Basic/Cape compatible?

Respectfully,
Io

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Daglob,

I have two versions of Amazona but I am not comfortable with her on either of the meshes I have used.......

Respectfully,
Io

panoramac

Nice! I was just wondering if there were any Lynda Carter Wonderwoman skins out there. Debra Winger was a good Wondergirl and very cute in that role, glad some took a stab at her. I like your skinning style Sioux City Dynamo.

tommyboy

Some really nice looking, cool stuff here.
Great work, thanks.

Podmark

That's some nice skins there. Especially the swat skins, those really cool.
I really like the Mockingbird, is that based on Gren's Electra?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Outcast

Incredible job on those photoskins Dynamo. My favorites would be the TV versions of Linda Carter as Wonder Woman and Joana Cameron as Isis? on the center.  ^_^

I'm not sure who that character is with the Police uniform and shield but he looks really cool as well. :cool:

Great job on those Valkyries too. I like the green one best especially the face. :)

And as far as i can tell, everything you did on Mockingbird's costume looks perfect.  :panice

laughing paradox

Really cool stuff, SCD! Love those police officers.

I really like your skin of Mockingbird. Great job!

blobula

Very nice looking Mockingbird, Dynamo !
Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

John Jr.

They're all great, but the Amazon sisters and the "Isis Team" are specially good. The clothwork in Mockingbird is very good too.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for the kind words. 

Yes, Mockingbird is a skope of Gren's Elektra.  I really like that mesh and the wire frame for it. 

I have other skopes on the Elektra mesh that I am working on.....

Respectfully,
Io

billdamn22

A lot of really great stuff. I like your choice of characters. Different yet recognizable.

Cyber Burn

Really cool stuff SCD, is the falcon skoped onto the captain flag?

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Cyber Burn,

Captain Flag is a skope of Ink's Falcon mesh.  I really like it because the eagle flys!

Now for a small preview....still needs work but I am wondering if anyone recognizes the character...

Spoiler
Io

Blkcasanova247

I don't recognize the character but great job on the skope...can't wait to see the finished product! :thumbup:
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

AfghanAnt

Holy crap is that Chesire?

Wait that's not her...:(

steamteck

I know that Wonder Woman beat her up in the crisis on Two Earths animated feature and that's about it.