Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Dynamic Designs.....Sort of???

Started by Sioux City Dynamo, August 15, 2009, 03:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avalon

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on June 22, 2016, 07:55:42 PM
Hi Guys,

Thank you so much!.....I seem to be having problems with the alternate universe dial.....

This is not the Justice Society.....

Great work on the Crusaders and Assemblers.
I never did get around to finishing my Black Siren mesh. I know I had one but no skin for it. If you don't mind, would you be able to put the Tom Turbine on the mesh I did way back when. I got the glow on it. I'd like to see that nice skin on it.
Download it here:

BentonGrey

Hey Avalon, I don't think your link made it into your post.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

President Raygun

Wonderful work as always SCD, glad to see you back.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Avalon, I would be happy to adjust this Tom Turbine to fit your scope.  The one I did is based on Ren's Dynamo.  Your slopes are the ones that insured me!  In particular, The Streak is your skope with my skin.  I have a few other things to complete and then I should be able to adjust for you.
Io

Sioux City Dynamo

Honey.....the tin foil on the antennas helped a little...... :(

This is still not the Justice Society....but the lady in black looks a little better and the guy in the cat suit rides a motorcycle now!   :thumbup:

Io

BentonGrey

I love Catman on the bike.  That looks so great!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

It has been awhile and I have missed contributing.  While away I have been actively involved with Adventure League and D&D 5e.  Given that all my characters have been based on comic characters, I guess you could consider them Else Worlds interpretations.

This season my main character has been Madcap, Human Rogue Mastermind. 

One night shortly after the hag's premeditation, Madcap rocked himself slowly in front of the fire softly laughing in a menacing tone.  Intermittently, the others in the party could here him as he softly whisper, "You will not make a laughing stock of me.....Obviously, the first scene was compete but you demand a grand finale!"  With that, Madcap suddenly looked up and met the gaze of each member of the party.  He is almost unrecognizable to them as his gaze does not hold the same glint of malevolence and chaos it typically does.  His eyes appear sad and sullen for the first time the party can ever recall.  Madcap speaks to nobody in particular while gazing into the campfire, "There was once a man who was a devoted member of the City Watch of Waterdeep.  On many occasions, this Watchman found himself coming up short as he tried to reel in a tumultuous man dressed as a Jester.  This clown and his gallivanting were frustrating for all members of the Watch.  Even more troubling for this Watchman was that during his time on the Watch, his belief in what it stood for was tested over and over.  Eventually, this FOOL learned the Watch was not as loyal and true as the citizens believed.  Slowly, over time, the vast majority of the Watch became embroiled in a variety of  illicit activities.  The loyal Watchman was disturbed by this change.  He could not take being part of what the Watch had become and so he gathered evidence against the other members and brought it to his superiors.  The poor BUFFOON miscalculated this move!  In sharing this he learned the leadership of the Watch were really the brains of the operations!!  Working in the shadow of the Blackstaff, the Watch had become a ruthless and well organized criminal operation.  The Watch leadership, fearing exposure, took their vengeance out on the foolish little Watchman.  As a result he was left for dead in an alley way in Waterdeep.  It was here, laying bloody and broken that he heard a haunting melody coupled with a mirthful laugh.  The sound was jarring for him as he drifted in and out of consciousness.  "....Citywatch laid an egg.....Giving people fright......Fun to Ride and Gore.....Slaying all the way......He got away!"  The song ended with a long mirthful laugh that the broken FOOL joined in with as he struggled to his feet.  Strangely, within two weeks, members of the Watch, know for their brutality, began turning up dead in strange places and poses with clown make up painted to their faces. Eventually, most of the long tenured members of the Watch had either gone missing or were found humiliated and lifeless.  The attacks on the Watch stopped, as suddenly as they started, and life returned to normal for the citizens of Waterdeep...............or Not?"....."Bwhahahahahahaha.....And with that the look on Madcap's face again changed.  Staring back at each member of the party was a look of determination couple with a hint of such cruelty that one could feel it!  After a few seconds, Madcap promptly rolled over and began snoring....On occasion his snoring interrupted by a shrill, "Oswald.....where is Oswald?"

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNB_NW-G9Ij_SiFCphDKWmn7czM9mRhJ7qK2ock/photo/AF1QipOZZLy7-RSowaIV1EXBBt7RLKzS18y39DZUQ4T1

Io

Cyber Burn

Welcome back SCD. Glad to see you. I hope life has been treating you well and that you have been healthy, safe, and sane during these trying times. I definitely miss seeing your contributions to the community, always great stuff. On a side note, unfortunately, your picture isn't showing up.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Cyber, thanks.  I am using google photos, any idea how I get the image to display from that?  I tried copying and pasting the link.  That unfortunately did not work
Io

Cyber Burn

I don't think Google Photos works. After Photobucket started smacking us around, I went with Imgur (https://imgur.com/). So far, it's been free financially, and free from grief.

naitvalis

Sioux City Dynamo

Io

Podmark

Very nice.
D&D also eats up a lot of my time these days.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Nice work, SCD!  Cool work on the face.
God Bless

deanjo2000

Very nice. Looks like he's caused some mischief.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Cyber Burn

Very nice SCD. It definitely looks like you've been practicing as there seems to be a change in your skinning style.

spydermann93

Sioux City Dynamo

Last weekends adventure required an update to Madcap's Avatar!

Featured in this weeks issue of Inside Avernus......Gourmet Glutton (bag of devouring), slightly cursed rare magic item or portable sidekick with a bite?  You decide......

Io

BentonGrey

Nice!  Really cool design for the bag!
God Bless

Sioux City Dynamo

Designation Calculus.....coming online....scanning....scanning....Still a lot of work to do...but he is coming along...

Well, we will finish Descent into Avernus soon.  If Madcap survives, I will have to shelve him for awhile as we will move onto Eberron and the Oracle of War!  I have not had a character in the Eberron setting so this should be interesting. 

My primary character will be Calculus, Warforge Cleric Knowledge Domain of the Shadow with an early 2 level dip into Warlock Great Old One Patron.  Any thoughts on which comic character I am trying to pay homage to with this guy?
Io

spydermann93

oooo, I'm really liking the design there.

Very cool!

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

God Bless

naitvalis

Nice character concept, my first tought was "as a cleric he could fit some cleric dress", cause i think you want to mark the fact that he is a robot and still he is a religious guy.

windblown

Glad to see that you're back SCD! Those are some great skins too!

Sioux City Dynamo

Designation....Calculus online.  Statement....In the end, the Shadow comes for us all!"

Warforge Cleric, Knowledge Domain/Great Old One Warlock serving  the Eberron Deity the Shadow.  This character is based loosely on a cross of Brainiac and the Borg.
Io

BentonGrey

Man, that's a gorgeous skin and a great design!
God Bless

Sioux City Dynamo

"Martha, there is something wrong with the reception on the idiot box again!  This guy here is no Cesar Romero!"

You are correct sir! He is not.  What you have here is my backup character for our soon to start new session in Eberon.  Should something happen to Calculus or he malfunction in someway, Uproar (Shifter - Longtooth, Barbarian - totem warrior) will pick up his great axe, mr. happy and spread his own version of joy to those he encounters!

Also, thought I would share a closer version of the faces of Madcap and Uproar.  While both are based on Joker, each has a different take on his chaotic personality.  The more I think of it, the credit for these faces really should go to to the sculptor of the mesh (I think it was Bearded) and the bases I used (male crazy- c6) (male standard - murs - I think).  Thank you to everyone that makes it possible for custom characters to be created!

Io

Podmark

Very nice skins, and it's cool hearing your how they connect to your D&D character.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page