Murs47's Casa de Crazy: Marvel Girl [Marvel Legacy] 6/2019

Started by murs47, June 05, 2009, 01:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outcast

Read the wiki on Psylocke....  :oops: so embarrassed by my ignorance. 
Must hide quickly... :bunny

murs47

Quote from: Cyber Burn on May 16, 2012, 01:13:18 AM
Necroposting, I know, but any chance you'll be releasing this version of Cap?

This version of Cap, Ultimate Hulk, Wonder Man(which I havent shown yet), and X-Force are in the hands of another skinner. This skinner is about to launch their new skin site and they will include them in their "Guest" page along with another creator's work. From what I'm told, the site should be done in June. So expect them then.

deano_ue

Tomato

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on May 16, 2012, 04:03:55 PM
say wha????

Yeah, I get the strong feeling that a certain memo didn't really go everywhere it was supposed to.

murs47

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Outcast

"As a guest"? is a dead give away to which site that would be. :cool:

daglob

Would someone send me a PM when it happens? My getting on here is chancy at best.

murs47

Folks, you can now get X-Force, Ultimate Hulk, and AoX Captain America and a bunch of awesome stuff by LP ad Hoss at LP's new site where I'm featured as a guest. Force of Paradox

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Amazo Version 2.2

its very cool to see lp hosting others work. your skins always impress me murs.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on July 16, 2012, 02:06:54 PM
its very cool to see lp hosting others work. your skins always impress me murs.

Agreed.

Sioux City Dynamo

Great skins! Thanks for the release!!
Io

murs47

I'm releasing my base skin to you, the people. Do whatever you want with it. Make babies with it. Touch yourself the first time you open it. In fact, you can't use it unless you do.

You can also kitbash all my skins and there's no need to give me credit. Say you made them from scratch. Say you spent hours on them. Say it's a culmination of your blood, sweat, tears, and fecal matter. Say it. I don't care. If someone harasses you about it just tell them to run in traffic...or play with matches at a gas station.

Base Skin

Esteban Rogerio <--- a near finished skin of Steve Rogers. I figured it might be useful for someone that's new to examine it and learn a thing or two about a thing or two

If anyone wants to host these, knock yourself out. Again, the community can do whatever it wants with it. Ditto my skins.

laughing paradox

BentonGrey

Murs, that's very generous, though also very creepy. :lol:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Murs I was good looking at your psds and I just want to say you are a fantastic artist! Thanks for all the skins you've done.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Holy crap....... that base is amazing!

Thank you so much Murs!

time for me to start fiddling around.

AfghanAnt

ELECTR0

Those X-Force skins look really Rad & I can always use more base skins, Thanks for the share!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: murs47 on November 14, 2013, 04:46:26 AM
I'm releasing my base skin to you, the people. Do whatever you want with it. Make babies with it. Touch yourself the first time you open it. In fact, you can't use it unless you do.

I can't, my kids are in the room, can I still download these anyway?  :P

Tomato

... You rat fink son of a Loki. I was getting ready to release MY base next week, and now I can't, because it'll look like I'm just copying your dumb self. How dare you do this to me, after all those times I pawned Prev off on you to sleep with. How dare you sir.

Podmark

Quote from: Tomato on November 15, 2013, 03:54:23 AM
... You rat fink son of a Loki. I was getting ready to release MY base next week, and now I can't, because it'll look like I'm just copying your dumb self.

It's cool Murs is on the kitbashing list. It's okay to copy him  ;)
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

murs47

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 15, 2013, 02:09:52 AM
Quote from: murs47 on November 14, 2013, 04:46:26 AM

I can't, my kids are in the room, can I still download these anyway?  :P

Because I know you desperately want to, it's fine. ;)

Figure Fan

Another fine addition to the base skin collection. Thanks, Murs :)

Cyber Burn

Hey Murs. Are these in a Photoshop format? I can't seem to open them with either Paint Shop Pro (Admittedly, my copy is really old) or Paint Dot Net. Thank you Murs.

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 25, 2013, 02:14:41 PM
Hey Murs. Are these in a Photoshop format? I can't seem to open them with either Paint Shop Pro (Admittedly, my copy is really old) or Paint Dot Net. Thank you Murs.

Yeah, .PSD is for photoshop only, I'm afraid.  I'm not sure if there are any third party programs that are free that could open the .PSD files.

Tomato

My version of PSP can read it just fine, so I've resaved it in PSP's native image format for Cyber. Anyone else who wants it as a *.pspimage can PM me for it.

Outcast

Thanks for releasing your base skin Murs. Hoping to be able to use it someday. Not to make babies of course, but if you have a female base skin, who knows. :wacko:

windblown