Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Cat Man versus Black Panther

Started by Discoking090, April 13, 2009, 01:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torch

Quote from: Discoking090 on April 22, 2009, 07:27:08 PM
without the use of any herbs i might add
yeah well i'm sure catman probably uses some other kind of 'herbs' to be running around calling himself catman in the first place.  probably catnip.  at least have some self-respect and call yourself 'lion man' or 'tiger man'.  even 'cheetah man' could work.  but 'meow man'?  ooh f33r m3  :ph34r:

herodad1

so the debate boils down to dc fans and marvel fans and their loyalties to their favorite company.what about...HELLBOY v.s. ETRIGAN?

Torch

Quote from: herodad1 on April 22, 2009, 10:30:31 PM
so the debate boils down to dc fans and marvel fans and their loyalties to their favorite company.what about...HELLBOY v.s. ETRIGAN?
Of course!  The debate of fictional characters always boils down to that - so I just cut right to the chase!  :hellspirate

And FYI Hellboy! since Etrigan is DC based.

I mighta said HELLBOY v.s. SPAWN for some baby-mama drama.

Discoking090

Spawn would kick the everloving poop out of Hellboy

lugaru

I tell you guys, fire up Freedom Force, drop Spawn, Hellboy, Ghost Rider and Ethrigan into Beardeds Halloween map and have them fight it out free for all.

Based on my own hero files Ethrigan would probably win (even though I'm not a fan) although Hellboy is a great fighter with some mystical charms, Spawn can take tons of punishment and do cool stuff and Ghost Rider is extremely tough and a great fighter with a one use penance stare.