FRP Update - (9-3-2015) - Days of Present Ends

Started by Previsionary, February 19, 2009, 05:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmdrkoenig67

Deaths Jester

Hey, I was just pointing out that FRP should be named Cmdrkoenig's Place...and he went all Prevvy on me.  This is waht I get for helping you out, Dana.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Previsionary

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on June 26, 2012, 04:01:21 PM
Okay, you two...Chill.

Dana

He follows me like a lost puppy. Sometimes I give him a bone.

Also, everyone should be accustomed to us trading blows by now. It's only been happening for years.
Disappear when you least expe--

Previsionary

Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 26, 2012, 01:48:06 AM
I like the new layout for the skips page, guys. New content is just the icing on the cake. Thanks.    :thumbup:

Thanks, Cyber. It's appreciated. ^_^

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Previsionary on June 26, 2012, 09:42:05 PM
Okay, you two...Chill.

Dana

Also, everyone should be accustomed to us trading blows by now. It's only been happening for years.

I am not a lost puppy...I know exactly where I am..and exactly how to stay away from you poisionous self...yet you keep bringing me back for some reason.

And he is right...we've been at this rivalry for quite some time...it's a bit amazing that Prev hasn't given up yet, seeing as he is so losing the fight!

deano_ue

Previsionary

Quote from: Deaths Jester on June 28, 2012, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: Previsionary on June 26, 2012, 09:42:05 PM
Okay, you two...Chill.

Dana

I am not a lost puppy...I know exactly where I am..and exactly how to stay away from you poisionous self...yet you keep bringing me back for some reason.

And he is right...we've been at this rivalry for quite some time...it's a bit amazing that Prev hasn't given up yet, seeing as he is so losing the fight!

DJ, walking dumb nut, listen... you follow me from thread to thread making your child like insults. It's cute for 2 seconds and then it makes me realize you actually think you're being clever, and I find that sad. You're sad. We're done here. Go work on yourself. Maybe release something since the last thing you put out was two or three years ago. And you have the nerve -- the audacity -- to talk about us FRPers? The last thing you released WAS on FRP. You're just... ugh. You and your drama train need to ride out.

Deaths Jester

I'm amazed at your audacity, Prev.  The last thing I released was on my Yahoo group, not on FRP!  Get it right!!!

Previsionary

John Jr. comes at ya again with a brand new skope/skin!

1. Young Justice Robin

BentonGrey

That fellow is amazing!  Thanks for keeping FRP plugging along Prev!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Previsionary

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

MikeB7

You guys are great.  Huge thanks to Prev and all involved with moving the site.  I was super surprised and honored by the responses when the shutdown was announced.  It's great to know it's still useful and now has a home at FRP.  *wipes a tear*

Cyber Burn

Thanks to everyone for all the hard work in keeping FXForce alive, and thanks to Mike for allowing it to be done.

Quick question though Prev, are the FRP Forums going to be saved?

WyldFyre

What a great deal.  Two fantastic sites in one place.  Thank you for keeping FXForce alive.  And kudos for FRP2  as well.  I have enjoyed using both sites for content, and really appreciate the work that goes into keeping them going.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Previsionary

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 08, 2012, 09:05:35 PM

Most likely yes. Midster and i talked; it's just that we're both super busy. I may set up a quick replacement until I have time to get everything in order.

Outcast

:thumbup: Thanks for saving the site. There's just so much content in there. It would have been a big loss.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Previsionary on October 09, 2012, 03:53:27 AM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 08, 2012, 09:05:35 PM

Most likely yes. Midster and i talked; it's just that we're both super busy. I may set up a quick replacement until I have time to get everything in order.

*breaks out the Whip of Encouragement +4* Get to those Forums Prev!  Get on them now or else!

cmdrkoenig67

Cheers to everybody who made this move happen!

Dana

laughing paradox

Good job, Prev, keeping FxForce alive.

Now that section with Renegade's meshes.... :P

Previsionary

Quote from: laughing paradox on October 12, 2012, 07:13:39 PM

That was not my fault! *feigns ignorance*

*disappears in a puff of question marks*

Cyber Burn

Quote from: laughing paradox on October 12, 2012, 07:13:39 PM

I have to admit, I'd love to see Renegade's meshes get proper hosting.

Previsionary

Honestly, it would have been done a while ago (when Ren gave me permission to do so), but something came up that prevented it from happening, and I never got back to it. When your momentum is shut down midstream, it's hard to jump back to it, especially when you know how much work is involved. Maybe one day soonish.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Previsionary on October 16, 2012, 09:02:13 PM
Honestly, it would have been done a while ago (when Ren gave me permission to do so), but something came up that prevented it from happening, and I never got back to it. When your momentum is shut down midstream, it's hard to jump back to it, especially when you know how much work is involved. Maybe one day soonish.

Which in Prev terms means: "Probably never."  :P

Previsionary

This week on FRP2:

Click the image to go to the post. Thanks to AA for the title screen he whipped up. :P

cmdrkoenig67

Previsionary

Stop trying to kiss up, Dana Dane. Everyone knows that was a sucky mod.

Anyway, new update!

New Skopes from DJ and Cyber!

Many thanks to DJ and Cyber for the new skopes and skins. If you run into any problems, please let us know.

Cyber Burn

Some great stuff by DJ there! Specifically, Chemistro looks awesome.

cmdrkoenig67