Requesting some originals

Started by Gremlin, January 30, 2009, 07:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Haha, I love it!  He's a nice departure from standard superheroes.  Nicely done Billdamn!  Also, Stingman is awesome. ^_^
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Gremlin

Quote from: billdamn22 on March 01, 2009, 04:03:37 AM
Blah.....blah....blah.....Here's another one..... :P
Spoiler

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm nerding out over here! I didn't know you were planning on doing him, too! Thanks a million; he looks FANTASTIC! :thumbup:

vamp

The Hitman

Hey Bil... just curious... where did you get that mesh?

billdamn22

Quote from: The Hitman on March 14, 2009, 02:19:16 PM
Hey Bil... just curious... where did you get that mesh?
Which mesh??? If you mean the tubby male_basic it is Bearded's Vulko mesh.

billdamn22

Sol looks really good. Nice job!

billdamn22

OK. Alloy is done. I need to take a break from these to fulfill some other requests that I have somewhat been avoiding because they are mainstream. So it will probably be a few weeks before I start another one. Just giving a heads up. :)

Spoiler

Hope he is good enough.  ;)

Outcast

I'd say more than good. Awesome job with the metallic effect. Shiny good.  He'd be a perfect rival for Colossus.  :)

Gremlin

OOOH, shiny. Haha. Awesome work! I love the eyes and hat. How did you wind up skoping that, anyway?

Podmark

You guys got some cool stuff in here.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

UnkoMan

Nice, guys!

I really love seeing these. Great jobs.

Avalon

Quote from: billdamn22 on March 01, 2009, 04:03:37 AM

Blah.....blah....blah.....Here's another one..... :P
Spoiler
Took a few liberties in adding a belt and gaulets:

clownprince

really cool skins  :thumbup: i like the blue and yellow combo.

Avalon

Yeah, they are good colors. I am not keen on the G on his chest. Still have to clean him up a bit.

Avalon

Ok. Fixed him up a bit. He is on a hex of the Havok Mesh by Vertex. I have a few variations.;

Gremlin

Haha. Wow, Avalon, that's a lot of work for one character. It's nice to see him get so much love. I'm gonna go with Billdamn's, but could I use these for, say, parallel dimensions or some such?

clownprince

i tried my hand at one
info is at the clownprince skins

UnkoMan

Quote from: Gremlin on March 28, 2009, 04:27:44 AM
Haha. Wow, Avalon, that's a lot of work for one character. It's nice to see him get so much love. I'm gonna go with Billdamn's, but could I use these for, say, parallel dimensions or some such?

A parallel dimension where he isn't fat?

Hey clownprince... checked out your speedster chick. Will comment on your thread.