Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

That "Son of Satan" would make an excellent base for the "Blue Devil" I've been wanting to Skope.

laughing paradox

Quote from: spydermann93 on July 02, 2014, 10:44:19 PM
All of these are great, LP, but Gargoyle's wings take the cake, here!

Those wings were taken from an art file by Afghan Ant and yes: they ARE amazing! I had to modify the color and texturing a little, but the heart of that is all AA.

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 02, 2014, 11:52:15 PM
That "Son of Satan" would make an excellent base for the "Blue Devil" I've been wanting to Skope.

He will totally work for Blue Devil! I don't know if Blue Devil has fire coming out of his trident, but this skope does and it is glorious.

BentonGrey

Wow!  That's another tremendous set of skins, man!  I really like Valkyrie and Clea.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

Dude, you are just a machine lately! I can't wait to see what you have in store next  :thumbup:

trebean

The detail on those wings are amazing  :lol:
Dat Silver Surfer looks awesome and bad-arse

laughing paradox

Thanks!

The Defenders, plus a few other things, have been released. Check out the Releases thread for particular information.

Spoiler

Quote from: detourne_me on July 03, 2014, 06:17:22 AM
Dude, you are just a machine lately! I can't wait to see what you have in store next  :thumbup:

This is stuff I've had since January! Up next.. the DC stuff! My DC section is sorely lacking and I've been ignoring them, big time. Suicide Squad needs to be finished up and a few others, as well.

hoss20

For those of you that don't open up newly installed skin/skope folders, I created an FX created specifically for Boomslang's snake boomerang.

I imagine that most of us who do skoping and skinning have gotten into the habit of checking the Read Me files and such for new stuff we download, so I just wanted to make sure that people knew that this was available, especially since his weapon is so unique and it didn't really have something that fit the bill in current FX. The snake skin, of course, was done by LP and taken from the standard skin he did for the character. Enjoy!

Podmark

Those look awesome LP! Really digging the Gargoyle skin, and Overmind, but the whole set looks great.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Xenolith

Nice to see Overmind.  I'm glad you didn't go with the look Gargoyle had during that run.  That series was pretty bad during that time.

Kenn

Are the Vixen and Killer Frost skins you previewed a few weeks ago going to be released?
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

laughing paradox

Quote from: Kenn on July 04, 2014, 05:34:03 AM
Are the Vixen and Killer Frost skins you previewed a few weeks ago going to be released?

Yup, they'll be released in my next update. Doing a bunch of DC stuff for that one.

BTW, those are both skoped for :ffvstr:

windblown

Cool stuff LP  :thumbup:  Loving Overmind and Son of Satan.

UnkoMan

Wow, I don't remember this almost cell shaded, cartoony feel you are using now, but I just browsed a bunch of these and I love them.
Very unique. Not overly complicated. All look great together.
I love the super flat faces.

laughing paradox

Quote from: UnkoMan on August 03, 2014, 06:52:29 AM
Wow, I don't remember this almost cell shaded, cartoony feel you are using now, but I just browsed a bunch of these and I love them.
Very unique. Not overly complicated. All look great together.
I love the super flat faces.

Unko, when I first started skinning, you were like the most supportive person ever. It means a lot to hear you say how much you dig my stuff now because your support definitely played a hand in it. Thanks, man.

Now, to celebrate someone else I really respect on these here forums, Grenadier's Hussar:

BentonGrey

Ho-ho! Wow!  That is looking fantastic, LP!  I love the glowing look of the whip, the alien look of her face, and the saturated colors!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

laughing paradox

Thanks, Benton! I appreciate it. :)

Oh, also.. those DC characters are coming out by this weekend!

spydermann93

Quote from: laughing paradox on August 07, 2014, 09:36:55 PMOh, also.. those DC characters are coming out by this weekend!

*GGGAAAAAAAAAAASP!!!!!!!!!!!* :o :o :o :o

YAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!

Also, I'm loving Hussar! I'm really excited for all of these things!

Podmark

Great job on Hussar. You got that you up quick!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

Thanks, guys!

Yeah, I was really inspired to skin something new of Grenadier's so I just ripped open Photoshop during a bout of insomnia and went at it.

I'm glad the saturated red is being well received. I figured that since she's an alien, she can get away with it.

WyldFyre

Very nice LP. I am a big fan of your skins.  Your colors (even when not saturated) really pop.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

spydermann93

Quote from: laughing paradox on August 07, 2014, 10:54:02 PMI'm glad the saturated red is being well received. I figured that since she's an alien, she can get away with it.

The red looks perfect to me.  It didn't look too saturated at all.  Heck, that didn't even cross my mind, haha :P

hoss20

Looks great, LP. I wish you'd skin the skopes I make for you this quickly, but I don't mind taking a back seat to Grenadier.  :P

John Jr.

Looking great, LP. I like the bright, saturated colors, it's a super-hero game after all, and I think your style works great within the game.
Nice effect in the hair too.

grenadier

Excellent work.  That looks way better than I imagined.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

laughing paradox

Thanks so much, everyone! Glad you like it, Grenadier! I'll be releasing it very, very soon. (In a few days!)

-------------------

So, I promised to released a bunch of DC stuff this weekend... so I did! Check out THIS POST for all the information.

Here are previews of the things I haven't shown before.

The completed Captain Boomerang

This is Hoss20's excellent skope for Doctor Light II, Kimiyo Hoshi!

Enjoy it at Force of Paradox!

spydermann93

These are all so amazing!

Thank you for the new toys, LP and Hoss!  You guys rock! :thumbup:

BentonGrey

Ohh man, those are all excellent, but I particularly love that Captain Boomerang and Batgirl!  Boomerang just really pops.
God Bless

trebean

WyldFyre

A beautiful batch of skins LP.  I agree that Boomerang really stands out, but I think they are all fantastic. :thumbup:
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

laughing paradox

Thank you so much! Glad they're being well received.

I particularly like how Captain Boomerang came out, too!