News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

DC Universe Online

Started by Midnite, January 11, 2009, 01:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeyNyce

I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

bredon7777

Quote from: JeyNyce on February 05, 2011, 11:39:47 PM
How about Evil Inc. ?

I'd feel weird about using it, given that its the name of one of my favorite webcomics.

http://evil-comic.com/
"I can't wait to hear this guy's monologue. 'I am the Palindrome! Feel my power! Power my feel! Palindrome the am I!' Peter Piping weirdos." - The Middleman

JeyNyce

I'm up for any name, it doesn't matter

bat1987

Sure I'm all for the villain league. How do u guys feel about making it on a PvP server? I'd be fine with a PvE server just suggesting...

JeyNyce

How about this: 4 teams - 2heroes 1 PVP & 1 PVE and 2 Villains 1 PVE & 1 PVP

Midnite

That's a lot of work on toons. For now, let's do the Hero and Villain PvE. Then move to PvP. I know that Zero Hour is lacking villains.

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: Midnite on February 05, 2011, 07:28:48 PM
Don't have it setup yet. Are going to use Evil Reborn then?
Evil Reborn sounds great.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Midnite

Let's put a vote to it. Evil Reborn or Evil Inc

Blkcassnova247 you're never online? I added you to friend's list. So I can invite you into the league.

Blkcasanova247

Actually I'm on Zero Hour most nights after 10pm est. Maybe we should arrange a time where all of us can be online and "exchange business cards" :P

JeyNyce

Let's go with Evil Reborn, if that's okay with everybody.  After I saw the link to Evil Inc, I got turned off by the name  :P

Midnite

Evil Reborn is taken I think. It says its invalid.

Tortuga

Midnite

Quote from: Tortuga on February 08, 2011, 01:12:20 AM
Freedom Schmeedom!

Freedom Schmeedom it is! Unless you guys have another name lol.

JeyNyce

I found a new toy (site) and a bunch of names: http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=superorganization

Evil Inhibition

Villains Inc

Evil
Villains
Inhibition
Liars

Evil League of Evil
Devastation
The Twilight Council
S.N.O.B.
The Crimson Cartel
Defiance
Them or T.H.E.M.
Black Lotus
Tiger Shadow
The Abraxis Agency
Astral League
Chaos Alliance
Chemical Radiers
Crew N
Elementals Of Ferrosorcerors
Elite Of Iron Heroes
Explorers Of The Infinity
Flaming Adventurers
Irregulars Of Macrospirits
Liberty Network Of Atlantis
Machine Of Spirits
Metaguard
Metalloangels Of Chrome
Olympian Elementals
Psi Rangers
Ressurected Wonder Machine
Ressurected Xenocriminals
Royal Doom Conspiracy
Savage Society
Schizoslayers Of Time
Silver Alliance Of The Universe
Soverign Family
Spirits Of Lemuria
Sterling Dinoconjurers
Thieves Of South America

AncientSpirit

How about --

Evil Intentions
Evil Incarnate
Evil Personified

Mob Rule
Bitter Enemies

Immoral Immortals

Endless Evil

Evil Everlasting

AncientSpirit
Plotter and Writer of ... The Legendary (and by that I mean LONG FORGOTTEN) Fantastic Force!!!!

JeyNyce

I'm leaning towards The Evil League of Evil

FR vs ELE

Blkcasanova247

I kinda dig Freedom Schmeedom. ;)

JeyNyce

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on February 10, 2011, 01:26:19 PM
I kinda dig Freedom Schmeedom. ;)

If that what's everybody wants I'm all for it.

Midnite

Decided to pick up the Legend Pricing Package.  ^_^

AncientSpirit

Quote from: Midnite on February 10, 2011, 04:39:02 PM

Why?  I can't imagine you playing DCU online for more than another two weeks or so at most.  :rolleyes:
AncientSpirit
Plotter and Writer of ... The Legendary (and by that I mean LONG FORGOTTEN) Fantastic Force!!!!

Tortuga

On the PS3, there seems to be an error if you have more than one space in a name. Does the PC version allow more than one space in any names?

JeyNyce

Quote from: AncientSpirit on February 10, 2011, 05:09:15 PM

Why?  I can't imagine you playing DCU online for more than another two weeks or so at most.  :rolleyes:

You should play with him.  Midnite and I tackle all the Duos last night.  His toon (BowSting) is awesome!  I had so much fun last night.  Thanks again Mid!

daerdevil

Quote from: Tortuga on February 11, 2011, 02:28:56 AM
On the PS3, there seems to be an error if you have more than one space in a name. Does the PC version allow more than one space in any names?
I think PC has the same limitation. 

On another note, am I the only guy that isn't level 30 yet?  I guess having multiple toons is a bit of a curse, but man I keep having to decline offers on Duos. 

JeyNyce

QuoteOn another note, am I the only guy that isn't level 30 yet?  I guess having multiple toons is a bit of a curse, but man I keep having to decline offers on Duos

My main Hero is Level 30 and my main villain is level 27.  If you need help just let me know.

AncientSpirit

Quote from: JeyNyce on February 11, 2011, 01:54:11 PM

You should play with him.  Midnite and I tackle all the Duos last night.  His toon (BowSting) is awesome!  I had so much fun last night.  Thanks again Mid!

Yeah, I enjoy playing with him - especially since he's about the only one from Freedom Reborn who actually joins me when I put out a call.  (I've actually played alongside other FR players more frequently by random chance in Alerts,etc. than by putting out an invite.)

Not sure if its because my toon SolarEnergy Man dresses poorly... or because he's a tank and tanks are too common on DCU ... or becasue I'm still a newbie level 30 ... or that I don't have Teamspeak on and can't hear anyone invite me on missions.  Or maybe I'm just being boycotted.  :doh:

Oh well...

AncientSpirit

bat1987

Quote from: AncientSpirit on February 11, 2011, 09:58:30 PM
Yeah, I enjoy playing with him - especially since he's about the only one from Freedom Reborn who actually joins me when I put out a call.  (I've actually played alongside other FR players more frequently by random chance in Alerts,etc. than by putting out an invite.)

Hey dont be like that, you and I fought the Spectre together  :P

Anyway, midnite really helped me through all the end game mechanics when i hit 30, so ya good to have him as a friend.  :thumbup:

AncientSpirit

Quote from: bat1987 on February 12, 2011, 12:52:32 AM
Yeah, I enjoy playing with him - especially since he's about the only one from Freedom Reborn who actually joins me when I put out a call.  (I've actually played alongside other FR players more frequently by random chance in Alerts,etc. than by putting out an invite.)

Hey dont be like that, you and I fought the Spectre together  :P

Anyway, midnite really helped me through all the end game mechanics when i hit 30, so ya good to have him as a friend.  :thumbup:

Bat, no offense meant. I really enjoyed teaming with Black Dragon!   :)

AncientSpirit

Midnite

Just trying to help out. ^_^
Most of the other members do their duos early afternoon. I don't mind repeating sometime.  ;)

bat1987

Quote from: AncientSpirit on February 12, 2011, 03:19:15 AM
Bat, no offense meant. I really enjoyed teaming with Black Dragon!   :)

None taken  ;). Its all good :thumbup:

JeyNyce

Quote from: JeyNyce on February 11, 2011, 01:54:11 PM

Yeah, I enjoy playing with him - especially since he's about the only one from Freedom Reborn who actually joins me when I put out a call.  (I've actually played alongside other FR players more frequently by random chance in Alerts,etc. than by putting out an invite.)

Not sure if its because my toon SolarEnergy Man dresses poorly... or because he's a tank and tanks are too common on DCU ... or becasue I'm still a newbie level 30 ... or that I don't have Teamspeak on and can't hear anyone invite me on missions.  Or maybe I'm just being boycotted.  :doh:

Oh well...

I never see you online.  Look up Lady Lighting.  Better yet I just need to add all you guys to my friend list