Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpion13mk2

Ah, the One Eyed, One Horned Flying Purple People Eater is a nice one. You gonna be releasing him>

sonofstone

:thumbup: omg! Breathtaking work all around Glob! Cannot wait to get my hands on that Claw mesh!

BentonGrey

How in the world did you do a Centaur?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on April 22, 2010, 07:03:50 PM
Ah, the One Eyed, One Horned Flying Purple People Eater is a nice one. You gonna be releasing him>

When he's finished, of course.

I just don't have any horn-playing animations...

Oh, and I found a Centaur mesh.

daglob

Quote from: laughing paradox on April 22, 2010, 05:18:57 PM
That Spider-Woman looks crazy.

Nice to see Speed Centaur.. such an an obscure character. Good job on Fathom. The lines look good.

I think Spiderwoman WAS crazy. Speed Centaur is such an unlikely character, I found a centaur mesh and just had to do him. I mean, other than Biron (AKA Comet the Super-Horse), how many other centaur super-heroes have there been?

The lines on Fathom are the direct result of CS4.

daglob

These are nearly finished. On the left, we have the two forms of Mercury Man-his "normal" form and him as living mercury. Next we have Jimmy Olsen as The Fat Boy of Metropolis. The Male Rotund Suit scope is mine but the skin is not. Lastly, we have PV Red Hood, which we hope to have for both FF1 and FFv3r, just in case you want to do a mod with a visit to Earth 3...

John Jr.

Mercury Man is great, specially the face. Great job with the mercury form colors too.

BentonGrey

Yeah, I agree, the two Mercury Man skins are really nice.  Fat Jimmy is too. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

murs47

the faces on mercury man and fat jimmy are excellent :thumbup:

daglob

I altered the expression on Mercury Man's face from the original C6. Fat Jimmy is by Atomic Robot.

laughing paradox

Mercury Man looks great.. his metallic form came out very well.

life_matrix

I've been away from Freedom Force stuff for a while and I only recently found this thread and Da Glob' skins.
A lot of good stuff! :thumbup: It's nice to see someone concentrating on obscure characters. And very prolific! I counted nearly 500 files on your Yahoo Groups, amounting to approximately 480 Mb worth. :wacko:

Minor nitpick: I really appreciate when skin artists provide thumbnail previews of each skin - even if said thumbnails are located inside the archived files themselves. I find it helps save me lots of time on deciding which skins & meshes I want to use. (As opposed to installing inside my custom_characters folder and using Character Tool each time...)

Also, I could be mistaken but, it seems that not all skins that are exclusively for FFvT3R are labeled clearly as such. At least, I've tried a few that give errors when I try to view them with CT for FF1.
"I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible." - Neo, The Matrix

daglob

Been meaning to get these guys done...

AfghanAnt

Oh neat! How does that work? I had thought about making a two in one character but couldn't get the extras to work properly.

Cyber Burn

Very cool Glob, is that Johnny Patches' skope?

daglob

That is Johnny Patches' scope. And it does work. Like The Brothers Grimm and The Dynamic Duo meshes, the two move in step with each other. I kinda like it.

docdelorean88

I definately was thinking about this the other day for a mesh via the wonder twins! Great work!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

daglob

Here we have a Golden Age oldie called The Mad Hatter, and Golden Guard/Guardian/Kris from Hero Alliance.

John Jr.

The redhead is stunning. Great job on her hair.

daglob

So, I've got these female basic keyfames for speedsters and Storm, and I got tired of looking at plain old Female Basic. So... Not too much to these really; I just photoshopped some base skins... fun idea though.

Then we have The Blue Streak. Red seems a little too dark, and I've even lightened it some. Have to try some more.

Next is a Ditko character from a story called Masquerade. I don't know for sure if he is "Masqerade" or if his partner is. I hope to have her in the next preview.

Lastly we have Volcanna on a Female Basic Amazon mesh with particle emitters.  The scope is by Area 34.

laughing paradox

Nice batch of skins.. I like how Storm came out. My favorite is definitely Volcana, though.. I'm looking forward to that one.

daglob

So, here are Wildfire and The Silver Banshee on Female Basic Amazon FX. Weird that Banshee didn't have any fire for the split second it took to copy her to the clipboard. I may scope a shield onto Wildfire's arm.

The guy in the middle is Dynamite Thor. He travelled to the scene of the crime by lighting one of the sticks of dynamite he as on his belt and using the explosion to "blow" him into the air.

A question for everybody: do you think that The Silver Banshee's costume is black and white, or black and silver? I think it ought to be silver, but it never really has been drawn that way.

TrajkLogik

Volcana! She looks hot, Glob!
Nice job on those other skins, too!
:thumbup:

John Jr.

Silver Banshee is great, Daglob!
She always looked white to me, even in the painted stories like "World's Finest 2".

daglob

murs47

daglob

laughing paradox

The face on Silver Banshee is awesome. Nice job.

daglob

If I leave it as is, it will not only be accurate, but will be the second easiest skin I've ever done.

Scorpion13mk2

Is that a Batman Returns Catwoman? I wouldnt mind having a skin of that, though I thought the movie kinda sucked.

Hey, if it is Catwoman, any chance of you doing a Nicholson Joker? Id LOVE to have one of that guy.