News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Billdamn who? (Update- 10/15/13)

Started by billdamn22, December 30, 2008, 11:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

I really like them, especially the dark version.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

murs47

Bill, those turned out pretty darn sweet! I really liked Volt's design of the character and you did an excellent job re-creating it as a skin. :thumbup:

billdamn22

Teaser time....

Spoiler

:P
Some of you may be familiar with what this means. The rest will have to wait and see....

Cyber Burn

The Ocelots turned out really well. The yellow turned out really sharp.

Outcast

Didn't expect to see two Ocelots. They both look great. :)

UnkoMan

Whoa, the Ocelots look fab! I really dig that character. And he actually looks pretty tough here. I always picture him non-threateningly...

Tomato

Nice to see you back in the game. Can't wait to see what the spoiler alludes to.

Dr.Volt

Quote from: billdamn22 on September 29, 2010, 05:43:49 PM
Thought I'd share a request by Dr. Volt.

Ocelot

Spoiler

and Dark Ocelot
Spoiler

Oh yeah, those are too sweet!  I especially like the Dark version of my boy Ocelot.  Thanks again, Billdamn22!!

Quote from: UnkoMan on September 30, 2010, 08:39:55 PM
Whoa, the Ocelots look fab! I really dig that character. And he actually looks pretty tough here. I always picture him non-threateningly...

I appreciate that you saying that about Ocelot, UnkoMan!  Yeah, he is a bit of a trickster which may make him look non threatening....but he's actually pretty formidable.  I may post some fiction that a friend of mine wrote about a one on one gaming session (pnp stuff...BASH UE) we did with Ocelot recently. 

Addendum:  The story is now up in Fan Fiction. 

laughing paradox

Those Ocelet skins are really sharp! Nice to see you skinning again.

billdamn22

Here's an original I have never attempted before.

Spoiler

herodad1

bill he looks AWSOME! keep these originals coming my man!

Podmark

Woah, now that is one cool design. Really nice billdamn22
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

That's a really cool design man, great stuff

John Jr.

Great design, Bill. The colors are very good and I really liked the helmet.

AfghanAnt

herodad1

he reminds me of some characters i came up with years ago. a team of armored villians all patterned after insects.all their armors increased their strengths and resistance but each has specific abilites. BLACK HORNET:leader. flight and electro-sting. KAY-T-DEATH: sonic wings and leaping abilitiy. FIRE FLY: flight and flamethrowers. SLAYING MANTIS: martial arts expert and razor forearms. BATTLE BEETLE: big hulking tanker. super strong and a walking built in arsenal of weapons.  :P

Cyber Burn

murs47

laughing paradox

martialstorm

That is a cool concept and very nice design, I could see a Gnat comic drawn in the style of Ditko or Allred.

BentonGrey

I have missed commenting on your excellent work here lately, and it is high time I rectify that.  Your Ocelot skins are both great.  Good color work on both of them, very vibrant.  I really like your Gnat, though.  That helmet design is great!  That looks like a great skope as well as a great skin.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

billdamn22

Too bad The Gnat was lost....  :(
Here is my latest (crosspost from http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=56357.0)

Spoiler

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

You have a great eye for design, nice work on the extras as well.

BentonGrey

Ha, that's awesome Bill, just plain awesome.  I like the sword and the modified mask.  CB is right, you've got a great eye for design.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

martialstorm

Wow that is very cool! Love the design, the armour, the gun and the preview pic is just perfectly done, top notch!

Agent Gouki

I like the "AoV" design there something about that look where it makes me feel like he's from a 90's Image Comics.

Helix

I don't know how you snuck The Gnat by me but he is awesome!!!

windblown

That's a very cool design and skin.

Cyber Burn

Definitely a major loss that the Gnat was lost, I really hope you try to replicate him.