News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Hey WyldFyre, is that a regular bow from one of the Archer meshes? If so, very nicely used.

WyldFyre

Thanks everyone.

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 25, 2013, 02:19:16 PM
Hey WyldFyre, is that a regular bow from one of the Archer meshes? If so, very nicely used.

Yes. It's from Tommy's indian_versatile with part of a rifle from cowboy_versatile.  I couldn't find a good crossbow anywhere, so I started looking through Tommy's meshes and found that his rifle was in several parts.  So a little skoping, and voila.  I have been working on re-mapping the pieces so that there aren't as many files..:)
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Cyber Burn

I had skoped a Marvel Comics' Shocker a while back, but I wasn't totally happy with it. So here is a slight update, it's based on Vertex's "VX_Space_Ghost" mesh, and uses the "VX_Male_Muscled_NoMouth" for the body. I altered the (.Nif) file so that it would take "Male_Basic" skins. I also added some animations from Vertex's "VX_Deadshot" mesh.

This skin is C6's "ShockerClassic" located here: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Courtnall6_skins3/

As with all my skopes, it is for  :ffvstr: only.

*No modification was done to the skin in any way, shape, or form. It is here for preview purposes only and will not be released with the skope.*

detourne_me

Nice Shocker!
I had done something similar before and put him on the havok mesh, so there wer FX when he fired.

Here's less of a sope, but more of a horrible skin I've been working on. 

I hope it's not too bad.  I've still got quite a bit of work to do.
I might tackle a suited version and a hammerhead too.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: detourne_me on December 04, 2013, 05:35:24 PM
Nice Shocker!
I had done something similar before and put him on the havok mesh, so there wer FX when he fired.

I had wanted FX, but wasn't sure which mesh to use as a base. Maybe there will have to be a V3 one of these days.

Nice Tombstone, great detail on the face. My only suggestion would be to lower the pupils on the eyes, but otherwise, very cool.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Cyber Burn on December 04, 2013, 05:49:08 PM
Quote from: detourne_me on December 04, 2013, 05:35:24 PM
Nice Shocker!

I had wanted FX, but wasn't sure which mesh to use as a base. Maybe there will have to be a V3 one of these days.

Nice Tombstone, great detail on the face. My only suggestion would be to lower the pupils on the eyes, but otherwise, very cool.

I think he looks really good.

Starman

Nice-looking Tombstone ... I think this is the first time I've seen him in FF.

seraglio

Windblown, have you considered doing some tutorials on skoping? Your skills are amazing! With such a small community left it would be a shame for such knowledge not to be preserved.

spydermann93

Quote from: seraglio on December 12, 2013, 10:23:34 PM
Windblown, have you considered doing some tutorials on skoping? Your skills are amazing! With such a small community left it would be a shame for such knowledge not to be preserved.

He did a tutorial on appearing and disappearing parts :)

seraglio

Avalon

I was playing around with the new instructions for appearing/disappearing fx:

daglob

WyldFyre

OK after losing my original Skope, and having to re-skin him........ Here is my skinned and skoped American Eagle:

I'll post in the skins forum for skin feedback. I still need to do some work around the ankles.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

windblown

@Avalon, that's super cool!!

@Wyldfyre, I really like that skope (and that skin too  :thumbup:). Loving the feathers around the ankles!

Helix

WyldFyre - That looks like it demanded some very tedious work. You did an excellent job, my friend! That is a beautiful skope/skin!

windblown

It's been a long time since I posted a preview at this thread, so I think that it's time to do a new one. Here is Evan Sabahnur aka Genesis, one of the main characters of Wolverine and the X-men.

Being a clone of Apocalypse, Evan's power include shapeshifting (that let him transform his hands into weapons and stretch his limbs), flight and eye lasers.

As for the animations, I've just found that with FFedit we can create a melee power with a certain range (just like killarilla Whip Snap), so this time I've set the stretching animations to be melee instead of ranged.

spydermann93

That is amazing, Windblown! :thumbup:

It would be awesome to see more elastic characters with those powers.

Cyber Burn

Man Windblown, you just never cease to impress, I had to watch that video a few times, the animations and transitions seem flawless.

ShortFuse

Quote from: spydermann93 on January 30, 2014, 11:36:15 PM
That is amazing, Windblown! :thumbup:

It would be awesome to see more elastic characters with those powers.

I agree. Mister Fantastic with those fx would be awesome.

AfghanAnt

I LOVE EVAN! I can't wait until you release him.  :)

laughing paradox

Kid Apocalypse (as I like to call him) looks great! Nice job on him, Windblown.

I was able to skope Night Thrasher (of the New Warriors, naturally!) with a skateboard. It's based on Grenadier's Checkmate mesh so he has a gun, a hand blade and a staff (I know in the comic he has escrima sticks, but c'mon!).

The skateboard only comes out during his run animation and one melee attack, both shown here. Thanks to Johnny Patches' Bonecrusher, the wheels even spin on the skateboard!

Big thanks to Windblown for writing up that tutorial! There are some adjustments I want to do to the skope but it's mostly working.

Cyber Burn

Man LP, that is freaking cool!!! I am so glad to see Night Thrasher on an actual skateboard.

windblown

Night Trasher is looking great LP, I'm glad to see people are using that tutorial :) and the spinning wheels are a great detail for the skope.

I have a new preview today, the updated skope of the New X-man Pixie. This skope was the first of the collaborations between Podmark and me (a year ago!) and I wanted to see if I could improve one of my first public skopes with my new Nifskope knowledge.

Now she has more flying animations, such as dodge and flying melee animations (with flapping wings when she flies); she can summon her souldagger and the skirt of the JGHS uniform doesn't clip as much as before:

The skins previewed are Pod's fantastic skins for the last Pixie skope.

Podmark

Great skope Windblown, it's really cool seeing how you've improved over a year.
I just need to do some small adjustments to the skins and I'll re-release her. Expect a quick turn-around on this one.

Ah and I see I haven't commented on Genesis yet. I really love this skope. I'm a big fan of Evan.

LP that Night Thrasher is super cool. Great job.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

naitvalis

i hope that night thrasher come soon on your website Lp (with his skate he must be fast...), congratulation for pixie windblown!
i have only a very simple skope here, but nonetheless it can be useful, so just remove some pieces from ig_Fang_Gren mesh et voilĂ  you have a black panther.

hosting immagini

image share

laughing paradox

Thanks guys! I was pretty stoked that I was able to put a skateboard on him!

Pixie looks even cooler, windblown. I love improving old work and it's already substantial in just a year!

Black Panther's skope is pretty smart, Naitvalis. I really like it and the animations really fit the character.

deano_ue

ohh what size if pixie in game is she about the standard of female_basic.  i'm thinking of sweet bee

Podmark

naitvalis I really like your Panther skope, makes me want to skin the character but I've got quite the list already.

TUE Pixie is about female_basic size. I'm hoping to release WB's skope sometime this week. Just need to adjust my skins.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page