News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Ring the Bell Part Trois

Started by MJB, December 23, 2008, 06:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naitvalis

Many people here need a bell ring h 24 for all the effort and the constant love they put in this "place"  we share something of our past, the old comic books the old cartoons the paper pages... I think to the passion of Daglob for make an example above all, but also to that one of Benton grey mixed with a great constance, i think to CyberBurn always tryng help...the world was different when  :ff: cames out , just to say thank you to everyone for let this little ray of a sunset light  still shine this days.

spydermann93

Seconded! DING DONG FOR GLOB!!!

Edit: Didn't realize there was another page! haha Benton and Cyber have always been very helpful. DING DONG FOR BENTON AND CYBER!

naitvalis

A sad bell ringing probably now, but still i want ring it again for our lost Heroes, to be honest the work they have done have warmed the hearts of us for such long time that we think they will never leave, i hope the best for this little community .

Nyte Dragon

I want to give a ring of the bell out to the majority of the wonderful people of this community, past, present, and future.
And some sappy, syrupy, and mushy words of advice. Time is a fleeting thing, as is life. None of us know what the next day will bring. We have seen it here with the passing of beloved forum members, both recently and in the past. And in our real lives as well.
Be sure to tell those close to you family and friends both how much they mean to you.
We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
 ⁓Doctor Who

stumpy

:thumbup:

Kudos to Glitch Girl, who set us up with an SSL certificate. That should mean that we are live in the modern https: world. I know that we don't do e-commerce here on FR, but I am liking that little security lock icon next to our URLs. And, it should be a positive step for the continues health and security of the board.
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Tomato

For the record, I'll say stumpy too. You both deserve credit for getting the board back up and running. Ring Ring.

Epimethee

Thank you, GG and Stumpy! Your work is much appreciated.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com