New preview at FFC 08/28/09

Started by Vertex, December 23, 2008, 01:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zivon23

Those are pretty cool.  I really like "Power_C"  :cool:

Vertex

Quote from: Courtnall6 on January 26, 2009, 10:56:49 PM
Great moves V! :cool:

I would suggest his final stance at the end of dodge_left_6 as a one of the idle stances (fists on his waist). He could also use a few more "action style" melee_idles...no boxing stance please...I'm so tired of that one. :P

there are NO melee_idles of that type    :thumbdown:     btw the diff sets are by melee_idle you may have noticed almost every animation in a set is set to start and stop by the melee_idle of it's "type"

For those who like what's in this sample.. and want more or want something added GET YOUR BUTT to the animation suggestion thread and speak up there.
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

crimsonquill

Fantastic work thus far, Vertex...

Gives me a real good impression of what kinds of variables you are looking for in keyframes...

I'm really looking forward to more keyframe previews to see new stuff as you add them - plus with the new mouth tweaks you have done to the mesh I'm really curious to see what get added to certain keyframes that you never tried before.

I'm still scribbling up ideas for your suggestions thread... but finding animated GIFs to give you examples is getting really challenging.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

USAgent

Those are very cool Vertex, those are some great ideas you had there, Melee 32 is hilarious, he just stands there and "flicks" his opponent! Melee 9 looks really cool too, there is alot of potential with that one with different power ideas, I alwasy wanted a melee where you would just stick out your hand and "touch" someone, like to drain power/lifeforce from someone but maybe hold the pose longer. 
I like how power_a has that tough guy "YEAH!" look.  Burrow_start_2 was another of my favorites, I love how you jump up and dive into the ground.
A ton of sweet animations so far!

Vertex

might I point out many of these ideas are ones people are giving me.. hint freakin' hint  :P
cause I don't know squat

Vertex

cause I don't know squat

Podmark

I just checked out the new mesh/kf sample. I'm very impressed.

Haven't really been using any vx meshes lately. And it's pretty much just logistics.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Vertex

Come to the dark side. Here lies TRUE power.
cause I don't know squat

Vertex

I'm probably gonna be taking a week or two off due to family crisis, I'll be monitoring freedom-united.com off and on as I'm able. Things should get a lot less hectic and frantic after the funeral on Friday.
cause I don't know squat

tommyboy

Quote from: Vertex on December 23, 2008, 01:39:02 AM
  Sorry guys but we've had a death in the family (details are at Freedom United my new forum  freedom-united.com) I'll be taking a very short temporary break while dealing with funeral arrangements and so on. Funeral will be on Friday at 10 am.
Make of this what you will, some will be  confused and others be thrilled.

My condolences to you and your family.

M25

herodad1

same here V! youve got our prayers!

The_Baroness

my condolences to you and your family *hugs*

Johnny Patches

So sorry to hear that V, condolences to you and your family. :(
Take your time,  :mellow:
take care of family  :mellow:
and we'll see you when you're ready to surface again. ;)
JP

Gremlin

My condolences, V. Take care.

cmdrkoenig67

Condolences, V...My thoughts are with you.

Best.

Dana

Sledgehammer

My condolences to you and your family.
Best wishes, and take care.

Blkcasanova247

Sorry to hear that Vertex. My best wishes and sincerest condolences to you and your family.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

The Hitman

Man, sorry to hear that Vert. Best wishes.

UnkoMan

Whoa.
Well, like everyone else, hope you take good care man.

Diablo

Thunder

Condolences to you and yours

Vertex

Well ladies and gentlemen...

I figured I'd clear the air about Freedom United and let everyone know where the forum stands.  I had VERY high hopes about the forum and presenting a new angle on the whole Freedom Force creation aspect. I was really getting worked up on what I was gonna be able to achieve with it, was working trying to get the freedom wiki moved over to link to it and make it a real creative hub.

I know a lot of people are furious with IPS and have every right to be. Join the club... guy kept telling me he was giving me the space to try to put some new life in this old girl we call FF. Instead what he ended up doing, was shooting me in the back as he blasted the Freedom Reborn forum for payback. I know what I was trying to get started woulda been good but now it's just a waste. I'm completely drained by what went down and how it ended up looking to everyone and apparently I was the only one too blind to see I was making a deal with the devil.

This being said, I've spoken to IPS and he's set it up with his space provider to break off the forum from his control to mine. The forum's space and bandwidth is pre-paid for at least a year so I'll leave it up for anybody that feels like using it as a playground. I've already spoken to HG to not bother modding it anymore and just let it go however it ends up.

To any who resent Freedom United and think it was just some sham to draw people away from FR... well I can assure you on my part it wasn't. This being said I just wanna apologize to the community for the ... impression it gave everyone and reassure any people still wondering that it was (on my part) a realy hope to add something new. This has all been a lesson to me on blind altruism and I guess being as stubborn as I am it ended up as it had to, learning the hard way. Anyways to those who attempted to support Freedom United I thank you and wanna let ya know I appreciated the support.

P.S. I've quite NPI recently, and tonight I talked with Quake and decided it's better he delete my section of meshworks. Sadly I'm not a fan of yahoo sites and am not going to post my material there. I had planned on joining the Champions site, but they were to be hosted by IPS before this debacle and are now left searching for new hosting. I've received a couple offers to host my old material but at this time I think I'm just gonna let my stuff go for now.

See ya in the funny pages folks,
                                                                                                                                                                    Bobby
cause I don't know squat

GogglesPizanno

I (like many) am sorry to see things come to this, but ya know I think we all understand given the whole situation etc... We hope you stick around if for nothing else then just just to make fun of bentons Aquaman fetish. You have supplied a lot of content for these games over the years, and I know we all appreciate that. So if you hang around, cool. If you feel the need to take another leave of absence, we'll all be sad, but we wish you the best... and by we i mean me, cause Im not about to speak for all the other goofballs here.

And for the record I just made my second post at FU regarding Battlestar Galactica, so you know... uh huh... oh yeah... I know that probably changes things entirely for you now.  ;)

Vertex

UPDATE:

Talked with IPS about the seperation, it's not going through and now he's sole "owner" of FU since I gave it up. Also I hear from IPS he's launching another attack to Lunar pages trying to shut FR down. So... stand by for heavy seas folks it's not over yet.  I ask that none of you go near FU cause it's not a place to be.
cause I don't know squat

electro

Is it wroung to like every keyframe idea? :blink:

cmdrkoenig67

Vertex,

I really like the new VX mesh a lot, he has a good variety of test keys and the new hands/fingers look really good too.

Dana

BentonGrey

Quote from: GogglesPizanno on March 14, 2009, 07:07:38 AM
I (like many) am sorry to see things come to this, but ya know I think we all understand given the whole situation etc... We hope you stick around if for nothing else then just just to make fun of bentons Aquaman fetish. You have supplied a lot of content for these games over the years, and I know we all appreciate that. So if you hang around, cool. If you feel the need to take another leave of absence, we'll all be sad, but we wish you the best... and by we i mean me, cause Im not about to speak for all the other goofballs here.

And for the record I just made my second post at FU regarding Battlestar Galactica, so you know... uh huh... oh yeah... I know that probably changes things entirely for you now.  ;)

.......obviously I'm going to have to start killing you like I do Prev...let's hope you're not as durable.

VX, you know how I feel man, do whatever you've got to do, but stay in touch.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Vertex

thanks for the kind words after our family situation  :thumbup:

I've put up a couple of previews at ffcenter.net for anybody who's interested.
cause I don't know squat