Gun Keyframes/ Tommy_versatile crashes ingame

Started by Suibuku, May 14, 2012, 02:44:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suibuku

I've been looking for some gun keyframes and have yet to find any. I've also been experimenting with skoping and everytime I add a gun from tommy_versatile to a male_basic mesh it crashes in game, as well as tommy_versatile alone, as well as every tv mesh, but not tvlites. Everything else works fine. I gave my skope a hood, some other parts. But weapons don't work and I've been trying to figure it out with no success.

Could someone explain how I can give my skope gun animations, preferably in the form of a silenced pistol.

Thanks in advance.

Amazo Version 2.2

are you using  :ff: or  :ffvstr:, if your using  :ffvstr:, have you converted both meshes that your working with? If you are wanting to use a gun animation, then I suggest using a mesh that already has one as a base, such as tommyboys comedian or blue beetle meshes.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Suibuku

I'm using  :ffvstr:, I wasn't aware that the tommy versatile was made for freedom force.
I was under the impression that the gun is just the model itself and its keyframes that allow it to resize and appear. Is this not the case?

Amazo Version 2.2

if i understand you correctly, then you are right, but the mesh itself has to be combatible with the keyframes, otherwise, they wont work. thats why i suggested one of the other meshes, they can be scoped to a male basic mesh by hiding or removing exissting pieces, plus they already have the gun animations built into their existing keyframes. just don't delete the belts on tommyboys meshes, that breaks most of them. but the belt can easily be hidden.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

If you were to post a description or pic of what you wanted in the "Requests Forums", maybe someone could help point you in the right direction.