News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Starman (Gavyn)

Started by johncostantine78, September 25, 2009, 02:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncostantine78

Hi, guys. Any suggestion for this Starman? I WANT to use the awesome Vertex work!
"Burn your gods and kill the kings
Subjugate your suffering
Dead Heart In A Dead World"

johncostantine78

Subjugate your suffering

Jakew

Powers: flight, super strength, energy projection, able to withstand exposure to space, shapeshifting, can absorb cosmic energy.

johncostantine78

Like all Starmen, I know. And thanks. But, how much? I mean, what level of super strenght and for everything you have listed?
Subjugate your suffering

Jakew

Quote from: johncostantine78 on October 02, 2009, 08:59:04 AM
Like all Starmen, I know. And thanks. But, how much? I mean, what level of super strenght and for everything you have listed?

Huh? Only one other Starman (Mikaal) has similar stats. As for his strength, he's a bit below Martian Manhunter, but above Aquaman.

I did a hero file for him in my yahoo group.

johncostantine78

Hi, Jakew, and thanks. I've searched in your Dc hero files, but I can't find. There are a Starman Ga(Ted Knight),  and Starman VII (Jack Knight)...
Subjugate your suffering

Checkmate

It sounds like you're both talking about the Will Payton Starman from the late 1980s. Prince Gavyn, whose series ran in Adventure Comics in the mid '70s, didn't have much super-strength and wasn't a shapeshifter. He could survive in a vacuum, fly, absorb and project radiation, heat, and light.

Here are the FF stats I gave him:
STR 5, SPD 6, AGL 5, END 6, ENERGY 7
Flier, Fluctuation, Temperature Control, Radioactive, Strange Visitor

I gave him melee attacks for punching and striking with his staff, an active defense to absorb radiation, a radiation beam, and a blinding area attack.